Xbox app in PC can't find installation unit

Discus and support Xbox app in PC can't find installation unit in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, yesterday i payed for the ultimate game pass, but when i try to install a game the app can't find an installation drive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TiagoEmilio, Jun 10, 2021.

1. TiagoEmilio
    TiagoEmilio Guest

Hi, yesterday i payed for the ultimate game pass, but when i try to install a game the app can't find an installation drive

:)

TiagoEmilio, Jun 10, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

3. Vinny #1 Win User

Can't find Old Installed Games (Xbox app PC)

Try reinstalling the games on the SSD. The files must be detected.
  4. FilthyG0blin Win User

Game Pass for PC - Hello Neighbour comes up with 'Game pass needs renewing' error but everything else works

Ok, loading up the Game pass app and searching for 'Hello Neighbour' it strangely found 4 results. 2 PCs version and 2 console versions. (maybe one is an old beta, or a Demo or something, unsure). First one comes up with the following when clicking on install:

No PC Available

We can't find a PC that satisfies the system requirements of this game. Please sign in to a PC with the required configuration and try again.

The second one comes up with the following when clicking on install:

Install on Xbox

Try again later. We can't add this to your queue at the moment

So neither will install remotely through the app. As a further test, I tried to install Sea of Thieves remotely through the app and that worked fine.

Cheers,

Edit: sorry, forget to add this is through the android version of the gamepass app.
  5. MarcTappert Win User

Xbox One Windows 10 Wireless Adapter Issues

Same here. Apparently there is supposed to be an "Xbox Accessories" app that installs automatically with the drivers, to allow firmware updates, which might resolve these issues. But the app isn't installing, and I can't find it in the app store.
  6. Thomas Paulsen Win User

Controller bricked after firmware update

Still can't find the controller after installing XBOX app version 100.1608.160000.0. What a mess!!
Thema:

1. Xbox app in PC can't find installation unit - Similar Threads - app can't find

2. Can't find the May 10k Reward Point quest on Xbox's Microsoft Reward app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the May 10k Reward Point quest on Xbox's Microsoft Reward app: I heard from TrueAchievements and from friends that it was live May 11th and I couldn't see it so I wasted 12k points on 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate and I still don't see it. The Featured only...
  3. Can't find/access Grounded Public Test via Insider App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find/access Grounded Public Test via Insider App: As the title says: I am subscribed to the Xbox Pass and can launch Grounded I have 2 versions of the Xbox Insider App Neither version of the app, lists Grounded Public Test I've been following...
  4. Android App Can't find Series X

in XBoX on Mobile
    Android App Can't find Series X: Hi All, I've gone through the process of setting up my SX through my phone and everything worked fine but now on the app it can't see the SX it can only see my X1 and when go through the options...
  5. Can't find the LFG section in new app update.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't find the LFG section in new app update.: I swear I looked and tried everything but I can't seem to find this option. Update was a week or 2 back. New ui in my app, but just no LFG section. I'm stumped and I could be blind. Any help is...
  6. Can't find "Game Pass" icon in my PC app.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't find "Game Pass" icon in my PC app.: I bought Game Pass Ultimate to get Discord nitro perk, but there's no Game Pass icon in my PC app so i can't use that perk [img] ee100d87-3c6f-43b5-b072-74566bd53b44
  7. XBox App on PC doesn't find any installed games (there are 8) and can't install new games.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox App on PC doesn't find any installed games (there are 8) and can't install new games.: Hello, i have a issue with the XBox (beta) App on my Computer. I can't start any installed games, they worked before, but now the App says they are "offline" and can't be found. And i can't...
  8. I can't log in to the Xbox Beta app and I don't know where to find the code on my tv...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't log in to the Xbox Beta app and I don't know where to find the code on my tv...: I'm trying to log in to the Xbox Beta app but it won't let me log in with my account and the other solution ask me to enter a code on my TV but noting appears... Help please. submitted by...
  9. the mixer app disappeared from my xbox and i can't find it anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the mixer app disappeared from my xbox and i can't find it anywhere: i wanted to stream but i couldn't find the app. i saw a guy tried going on mixer.com from microsoft edge and launched the app but when i tried it a xbox message popped up saying xbox dosen't...
  10. Can't Find older apps after reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Find older apps after reset: My XboxOne had a major crash. So I had to do a full reset via USB. This meant I lost all my installed apps and games. I go back to the Microsoft store through the XBox to look through and...