xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

Discus and support xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; app only downloads a quarter and then stops and doesnt download the rest gets stuck in that quarter of the download 3af94869-d5e6-4009-9138-81319bdab58c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by guillermohernandez6, Apr 8, 2020.

1. xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

app only downloads a quarter and then stops and doesnt download the rest gets stuck in that quarter of the download

:)

guillermohernandez6, Apr 8, 2020
  2. ZOMBIE G4MER231 Win User

So,

Now u can check out support.xbox.com

Share your problem with them and hopefully you can fix your issue.have the best day possible.
  3. O1OO11OO Win User

Hi, please try -> Execute the command 'wsreset' via the command prompt (right mouse button on start then command prompt) or the PowerShell, please do not enter the apostrophes!
    Then restart and then it should work
  4. ZOMBIE G4MER231 Win User

So,

Try to restart your router and your pc then try to install again.
  5. guillermohernandez6 Win User

its for thje pc xbox app beta
  6. O1OO11OO Win User

klick the right mousebutton on start

choose command prompt

a window opens with a blinking prompt

type wsreset and press enter

after it finished restart the pc

try to install the app

i had a same issue and after

this all apps gets installed

pretty fine
Thema:

1. xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed? - Similar Threads - app installer problem

2. problem installing games in xbox app on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem installing games in xbox app on windows 10: i cant install apps from xbox as app only sees one c drive (main). This does not always happen, but only with certain games. When installing some applications, there is a choice of drive, while...
  3. Xbox One S won’t install or update apps, including Report a Problem app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S won’t install or update apps, including Report a Problem app: For context, I’m on the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. I’ve been having issues updating or installing apps, but only apps and not games. This only happened a few weeks after I joined that ring. Any time I...
  4. Xbox app/Microsoft Store Gamepass problems - can't install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app/Microsoft Store Gamepass problems - can't install games: For context: I have a Microsoft account with a Gamepass Ultimate subscription; That same account is the one I use on Windows 10, the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app; Starting this week, my...
  5. ''Xbox report a problem'' app wont install?

in XboX Insiders
    ''Xbox report a problem'' app wont install?: Currently in ASA, any fixes? submitted by /u/CreepzFPS [link] [comments]
  6. Apps updates and installation problem

in XboX Insiders
    Apps updates and installation problem: Hey everyone, I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem but the applications on xbox one take too much time to update/install and shows an odd bandwidth on the download bar. submitted...
  7. App Installation Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Installation Problem: Hi. I'm need of assistance please. I'm struggling to install apps. when I click on install app it just says after while installation stopped. what can I do. Thanx in advance....
  8. Problemas na intalação do App -[Translation - Problems installing the App]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas na intalação do App -[Translation - Problems installing the App]: Olá bom dia, estou tendo problemas na instalação do App do Xbox no Meu Windows 10.. Eu vou fazer a instalação e aparece uma mensagem de erro " 0x80131509 voce nao esta conectado " e minha internet...
  9. Problems with file permissions in WindowsApps (Xbox Beta Windows 10 App install directory)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with file permissions in WindowsApps (Xbox Beta Windows 10 App install directory): The XBox Beta software for Windows will only install to 'special' folders that it recognises as 'software install' locations. I can't just say I want this game installed in E:\Games and this one...
  10. Ori 2 can't be installed, uninstalled, or launched? Weird problem with Xbox beta app on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori 2 can't be installed, uninstalled, or launched? Weird problem with Xbox beta app on...: I'm having trouble launching Ori and the Will of the Wisps via Xbox's beta app on Windows 10. My machine more than meets the specs for it. I am subscribed to Game Pass and can launch other games...