xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

Discus and support xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; app only downloads a quarter and then stops and doesnt download the rest gets stuck in that quarter of the download 3af94869-d5e6-4009-9138-81319bdab58c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by guillermohernandez6, Apr 8, 2020.

1. xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

app only downloads a quarter and then stops and doesnt download the rest gets stuck in that quarter of the download

:)

guillermohernandez6, Apr 8, 2020
  2. ZOMBIE G4MER231 Win User

So,

Now u can check out support.xbox.com

Share your problem with them and hopefully you can fix your issue.have the best day possible.
  3. O1OO11OO Win User

Hi, please try -> Execute the command 'wsreset' via the command prompt (right mouse button on start then command prompt) or the PowerShell, please do not enter the apostrophes!
    Then restart and then it should work
  4. ZOMBIE G4MER231 Win User

So,

Try to restart your router and your pc then try to install again.
  5. guillermohernandez6 Win User

its for thje pc xbox app beta
  6. O1OO11OO Win User

klick the right mousebutton on start

choose command prompt

a window opens with a blinking prompt

type wsreset and press enter

after it finished restart the pc

try to install the app

i had a same issue and after

this all apps gets installed

pretty fine
Thema:

1. xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed? - Similar Threads - app installer problem

2. Problems with file permissions in WindowsApps (Xbox Beta Windows 10 App install directory)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with file permissions in WindowsApps (Xbox Beta Windows 10 App install directory): The XBox Beta software for Windows will only install to 'special' folders that it recognises as 'software install' locations. I can't just say I want this game installed in E:\Games and this one...
  3. Ori 2 can't be installed, uninstalled, or launched? Weird problem with Xbox beta app on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori 2 can't be installed, uninstalled, or launched? Weird problem with Xbox beta app on...: I'm having trouble launching Ori and the Will of the Wisps via Xbox's beta app on Windows 10. My machine more than meets the specs for it. I am subscribed to Game Pass and can launch other games...
  4. Problem with GamePass app on cellphone when I go to install a game with GamePass app on...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with GamePass app on cellphone when I go to install a game with GamePass app on...: I have been exspirienceing an issue with the GamePass app on my iPhone a few times now when I go to launch the GamePass on my iPhone. and when I pic a game I’d like to install it will install the...
  5. Problem with PC XBOX Game Pass BETA app, cannot install games after PC reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with PC XBOX Game Pass BETA app, cannot install games after PC reset: Hello, Had the game pass working, Main app was on C drive, Games were set to install on D Drive. Due to seperate issues i had to do a PC reset. This has reset the C drive, but not touched the D...
  6. Problems installing and updating games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problems installing and updating games and apps: Is anyone else on alpha skip ahead or lower versions for xbox one having issues ee's s trying to download , install or updating apps & games I tried restarting my console and everything still the...
  7. Problems Installing PC games via App

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Installing PC games via App: I tried to install a PC game via the Xbox Beta app. When i click on the game it has the install button, when I click on that it asks me where to install it. I select the drive and something...
  8. Problem with settings tab in guide when installing games of apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with settings tab in guide when installing games of apps: I have been exspirienceing in the guide when I scrolled over to the settings tab in the guide when I’m installing a game or app I keep getting notification messages in the settings tab in the...
  9. Problems with not getting an option to download/install an app after purchasing it with a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with not getting an option to download/install an app after purchasing it with a...: I am using a PC not a console, I have recently ordered a digital app using a code and it does not say if the purchase was successful or not. I am unable to download or install the app and I cannot...
  10. PROBLEM INSTALLING APPS IN XBOX ONE S!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM INSTALLING APPS IN XBOX ONE S!: Hi, I have a problem with my xbox one that can't install applications that I want to download from the microsoft store. I already restored my xbox to the factory settings but I still have the...