xbox app ios chats won’t load

Discus and support xbox app ios chats won’t load in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; on the app eveything else laods except the chats it says opps looks like your stranded i shut my phone off and signed out and back in but it didnt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by deerparkh2o, Apr 28, 2021.

1. deerparkh2o
    deerparkh2o Guest

on the app eveything else laods except the chats it says opps looks like your stranded

i shut my phone off and signed out and back in but it didnt work

:)

deerparkh2o, Apr 28, 2021
  2. KingOfTheRen Win User

Xbox App not working

I don't use my APP for party chats but any time I open it (iOS) I run into some sort of problem. Freezes, doesn't load, quits out etc.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Parties on xbox website

Hi,

Not on the Website. You can chat on a PC via the Xbox Game Bar. Or you can chat on android and iOS devices using the Xbox App.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

I found a 2 month trial...

It won`t work, old xbox codes had an expiry date,which will have long gone.

I have loads of them and they are all expired.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Help

The file explorer is removed from the Xbox due to very limited usage. This is the case why the app won´t work anymore.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox.com Messages just spinning

Right now, loading it up with Edge and Firefox on my Windows 10 PC is normal. The Xbox app, however, is stuck with a spinning icon while it endlessly tries to load my messages.

Trying open it with Safari (with macOS) and Mobile Safari (on iOS) right now is greyed out with the spinning icon like you. The Xbox app on iOS, however, loads messages just fine.

Really have no clue what factors are causing this. What a strange, inverse scenario I'm experiencing here...
Thema:

1. xbox app ios chats won’t load - Similar Threads - app ios chats

2. Xbox iOS app can't view video messages shared with me

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iOS app can't view video messages shared with me: Hi all, as the title is pointing out, the app cant play video messages received from friends. it tells me something error happened. I can play these videos in the console however....
  3. Xbox iOS companion app and party chat issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iOS companion app and party chat issues: From previous posts in 2020 this seems to (still) be a common issue, but when in a party chat on the iOS app I can hear someone for a little bit then they just cut out and I can’t hear anyone and...
  4. Xbox App on iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App on iOS: Hi there, i have a Xbox Series X and when i record what happens on my screen it saves it fine and i can view it on the xbox. As soon as i head to my mobile app and try view the footage i get a...
  5. Xbox One won’t connect to iOS app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won’t connect to iOS app: Hi. I am trying to connect my home xbox one to the xbox ios app. Both are logged in on the same account. When i open the app and select to add an existing console, it asks me to turn on my xbox....
  6. The IOS minecraft apps are not allowing multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The IOS minecraft apps are not allowing multiplayer: First the versions ade the same 1.16.201 they are ‘favourites’ as friends they are connected to the same wifi. they are in the same room as each other. but we get the ‘unable to conncet’ error...
  7. Voice chat volume for IOS on Xbox App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Voice chat volume for IOS on Xbox App: As far as i am aware so far there is no way of adjusting the volume of a party with in the xbox app on IOS. I use the xbox on my ipad and am have started to join parties with friends while playing...
  8. I started a voice chat and my (ios) app crashed (i have deleted and reinstalled it)

in XBoX on Mobile
    I started a voice chat and my (ios) app crashed (i have deleted and reinstalled it): So I was playing Minecraft and wanted to chat with a freind so i started a voice chat. My app crashed to the homescreen so I deleted the app reinstaled the app and logged in it still crashed?!...
  9. Xbox iOS app party chat not working on WiFi but works on 4g

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iOS app party chat not working on WiFi but works on 4g: My sons xbox app on iphone and on ipad stopped working a couple of months back. The app loads fine but when he tries to join any voice chat the app says “something went wrong” and crashes....
  10. iOS Xbox app party chat not connecting error

in XBoX on Mobile
    iOS Xbox app party chat not connecting error: I have been getting this error about error connecting to voice chat. Any suggestions? 64ff83c0-849f-49ee-af4c-628bd661b571