Xbox App IOS

Discus and support Xbox App IOS in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Ever since December I have used the Xbox app on IOS 12.1.3 for Xbox live parties, but in mid December I went to open the app and accept a party invite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NilsSjodin, Feb 3, 2019.

1. NilsSjodin
    NilsSjodin Guest

Xbox App IOS

Ever since December I have used the Xbox app on IOS 12.1.3 for Xbox live parties, but in mid December I went to open the app and accept a party invite and the app would proceed to crash, every time I did this. Is there any way to help this problem?

:)

NilsSjodin, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Miss Portia Win User

New Colors?

Anything provided by an official app such as the Xbox LIVE iOS app is okay to use. :)
  3. Dictator Mayo Win User

Elit3gaming anderoid xbox app

Isn't there an official Xbox app? They have one for ios.
  4. Mister Getafix Win User

Xbox SmartGlass

Heya!

Aplogies for the late reply.

Are you still running into issues with the app? To be sure, are you on an iOS device? The Xbox SmartGlass app is no longer supported on iOS and may not function because of this.

If you are having issues on a none iOS device feel free to reach back out and describe exactly what happens!
  5. Kenzibit Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update FAQ

Why is OneGuide still part of the Xbox app on iOS and Android?
  6. Vendecta Win User

Sign me up for the beta iOS app please

Please sign me up for the Xbox Beta App on iOS. :)
Thema:

Xbox App IOS

1. Xbox App IOS - Similar Threads - App IOS

2. Xbox app iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app iOS: Im trying to find out if there is a way to share videos/clips on the xbox app. I have clips saved to my phones camera roll and im trying to share them on the xbox app. Thank you for any help!...
  3. Xbox app crashing while trying to join a party (iOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app crashing while trying to join a party (iOS): Ok, so when my friend invites me to a party the xbox app instantly crashes and sends me back to my phone’s home screen. This happens even without accepting the invite it just kicks me out of the...
  4. Can't find cortana on the iOS app store.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't find cortana on the iOS app store.: So, I have an iPhone 5s A1457, and with the new way of controlling your xbox with cortana and alexa, i decided to install cortana on my phone for that specific reason. So, I search for Cortana on...
  5. Change xBox screen time via iOS app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Change xBox screen time via iOS app: Is it possible to adjust (increase) my kid's screen time via the xBox iOS app? There are times when I'd like to increase (or decrease) his time but am not near a computer - I have the xBox iOS...
  6. cant buy anything from xbox ios app

in XBoX on Mobile
    cant buy anything from xbox ios app: Hi All, hope you can help. I cannot buy any game from the ms store via the xbox one ios app. Every game that i klick on there is always just the one option: Play on Xbox one.. there is no buy and...
  7. Antes desde la app de Xbox podía grabar clip con la opción de mi celular (Dispositivo IOS) y ...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Antes desde la app de Xbox podía grabar clip con la opción de mi celular (Dispositivo IOS) y ...: Hace tiempo grababa mis clips desde la app de xbox atravez de mi dispositivo movil, pero de un tiempo para otro ya no me dejaba, cuando comienza la grabación la pantalla se pone en negro y justo...
  8. Does anyone else have this problem with Notifications on the iOS Xbox App?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Does anyone else have this problem with Notifications on the iOS Xbox App?: I use the iOS App for Xbox Live, because I do not have an Xbox but I want to get Achievements on Minecraft for iOS, and because I can message my friends who don't have access to iMessage. However,...
  9. Error 100 from joining group post party on the Xbox app. IOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 100 from joining group post party on the Xbox app. IOS: I try to join a party from “looking for group” post and when I try to join the party invite I get “error 100” 0f3f72c3-21af-45d2-84e7-114bccb6c714
  10. "Access to Feature Blocked" when trying to access player profiles on the Xbox App on iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Access to Feature Blocked" when trying to access player profiles on the Xbox App on iOS: If you get the following error message "Access to Feature Blocked" when trying to access player profiles on the Xbox App on iOS, perform the following the steps to resolve the issue: Log in on...