Xbox app is not seeing my games

Discus and support Xbox app is not seeing my games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello i was recently using Xbox app(windows) to play games but at this time i needed to change my computer and i decided to take the HDD that i used to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MEHMET CUNEYD, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Xbox app is not seeing my games

Hello i was recently using Xbox app(windows) to play games but at this time i needed to change my computer and i decided to take the HDD that i used to download games and i put that HDD to my new pc but for some reason Xbox app is not seeing the games that i already installed on the HDD. Other games(Like steam games) in HDD work properly but i cant play the games from Xbox app. I tried to open them manually from the game files but its inside the WindowsApps folder wich i cant open

i tried to delete it but it didn't work as well and i need help

:)

MEHMET CUNEYD, Jul 22, 2021
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good night

Unfortunately it won't recognize your games this way, when installing it it also installs files on the main drive the Windows has and your new installation doesn't have these files, unfortunately it's not possible to create them manually.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

the xbox app and windows store puts most games into a encrypted folder which is locked to the one windows installation, you have to redownload all windows gamepass/store games again, microsoft went this route instead of the other launchers.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox Rewards not seeing my games or app usage

Hello Deth Head 82,

We see that you currently have stats in your MyStats section of the MyCommunity page. It's possible that there may have been a connectivity issue while you were checking the page, or we may have been updating those stats in the time you checked.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox messaging breaks console

Sorry I was referring to xbox insiders, you can see it on the app section of my games and app if you are xbox insider program.
  6. Crash Monsta Win User

Wolfenstein Youngblood Deluxe Edition not giving me Deluxe Edition content

I dont see it in My Games and Apps on my Xbox One at all. I only see it in my purchase history online.
Thema:

1. Xbox app is not seeing my games - Similar Threads - app seeing games

2. New OS disk with Games installed on DATA drive and XBOX App cant see them

in XBoX on Windows
    New OS disk with Games installed on DATA drive and XBOX App cant see them: Hi New OS drive, installed XBOX app but it cant see my games on the DATA drive ! How do resolve this ? I have over 400gig of games installed and working before OS drive swap out Try to chage...
  3. About a game that I would like to see in the app store on the Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    About a game that I would like to see in the app store on the Xbox one: I have a question can silent hill 4 the room be played on the Xbox one S or X and if no is it ever gonna be remade for the Xbox one. submitted by /u/SnooCheesecakes8805 [link] [comments]
  4. I can't see my games on the Xbox app for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see my games on the Xbox app for PC: Hi, I can't reach my microsoft games through the xbox app. neither the ones i bought from steam (like sea of thieves) nor the ones i bought directly from the microsoft store. There's only roblox...
  5. Unable to see all games on Windows 10 Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to see all games on Windows 10 Xbox app: I have an xbox game pass ultimate subscription. However, on the Windows 10 Xbox app, I can't see the full catalogue of Xbox games either in the store or when I search That means I can't access...
  6. Cant see or play EA Play games on the XBOX App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant see or play EA Play games on the XBOX App: I have Xbox Game Pass for PC and EA Desktop App. I have linked both of them but still can't access EA Play games. Please help somebody e28c04b9-fb11-408b-8414-f40e52cceeee
  7. Games n apps see all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games n apps see all: It is bugging out into a black screen so cant pick anything that isn't in my pins and cyber punk isnt added yet so i cant play-_- 7e32bf23-a6e5-4754-b4c8-ba0df752e56b
  8. "See who is in Party" is not a feature on Windows 10 xbox app/game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    "See who is in Party" is not a feature on Windows 10 xbox app/game bar?: The "See who in Party" feature available on xbox does not seem to exist before entering the party on the windows 10 xbox app, will this be a feature that is added to the app soon?...
  9. Game streaming to iOS - Xbox App not seeing controller

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming to iOS - Xbox App not seeing controller: Attempted to get my new BT controller (included with the X Series) connect to my iPhone SE (2020). Connected just fine, but when trying to remote play on the phone it tells me to “Connect a...
  10. Game Pass App no longer sees consoles..

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass App no longer sees consoles..: As of the latest update the game pass app no longer sees my consoles. This once again makes it impossible complete the "Game Pass On The Go" Quest. submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt [link] [comments]