Xbox app issues

Discus and support Xbox app issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; About 99% of the time my xbox app fails to load friends list. Its said something went wrong while loading this section. Is xbox staff going to fix this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Deadmandoom963, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Xbox app issues

About 99% of the time my xbox app fails to load friends list. Its said something went wrong while loading this section. Is xbox staff going to fix this problem or I'm going to delete this app?

submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963
    [link] [comments]

/u/Deadmandoom963, Oct 31, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox App issue

Hi,

Have you tried looking up the error code on the xbox website?
  3. Starseid Win User

Xbox App issue

Ay yo! Happy to offer some assistance

1. Type "Programs" into your Start's search bar.
    2. Click on "Add or Remove Programs"
    3. Scroll down the program list until you find the "Xbox" app. It's probably at the bottom.
    4. Click on the "Xbox" app listing and you should be presented with a few options. Click "Advanced Options"
    5. Scroll down and find the "Reset" Option.
    Follow any on screen prompts until you reset the app.

Log back in and check to see if your problem is fixed.
  4. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Xbox App Issues

Hello Connor,

Thank you for brining this issue to our attention. We recommend completing the port forwarding process. The make and model of the router or gateway will need to be known. There is a website,
    Port Forward, that explains how to complete the process once knowledge of the router or gateway is gained. Be sure to let us know the results.
  5. MoltenDarkman Win User

Skype Unavailable

This is not an xbox one issue this is a skype app issue you do not need to hard reset your xbox ones this again is an skype app issue skype is having problems i called tec support and there aware of the problem. Again a skype app issue. Not an xbox one issue.
    Your xbox ones are fine
  6. MorseyBaby Win User

I can't send messages on Xbox

Is it on Android or iPhone and is it the normal Xbox app or the Xbox Beta app?

I've had the same issue sometimes. Normal way of fixing it is to uninstall the app and reinstall it: usually clears the issue up.
Thema:

Xbox app issues

1. Xbox app issues - Similar Threads - app issues

2. Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues: So when I stream and play my xbox on my laptop it usually works fine. Although sometimes my xbox doesnt auto-sign in... If i stream to my laptop i usually have ny xbox controller plugged into my...
  3. App issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App issue: Hi i updated my little brothers xbox 360 two days ago but now he can’t use youtube is this a xbox update problem or a youtube’s ? 83add867-4701-4b65-83db-dd0c10f5e36a
  4. Having a issue with the streaming app i need some guidance here

in XboX Insiders
    Having a issue with the streaming app i need some guidance here: Hi guys,i recently broke my leg and have been bed ridden. Ive been really bored and trying to play xbox But its in my living room and i struggle to move around because of how painfull its is. So i...
  5. So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...

in XboX Insiders
    So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hellsgood [link] [comments]
  6. App Store Install issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Store Install issues: I cant install anything from the microsoft app store. It started about a month ago after I moved. Ive been in contact with the gamer support already and they had me do a few things including...
  7. Dolby vision issues with two app

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby vision issues with two app: Hi xbox one x have big issues with playing Dolby vision in two app vudu and new app Disney+ something went wrong hdr 10 working ok but Netflix working fine with Dolby vision submitted by...
  8. Installation issue resulting in can't launch any apps

in XboX Insiders
    Installation issue resulting in can't launch any apps: I installed Modern Warfare today via disc onto internal storage. I didn't have enough space to download the 70Gb update so I moved it to external & hit update, then let both run while watching a...
  9. Issue while downloading apps/games

in XboX Insiders
    Issue while downloading apps/games: Whenever I try to download an app or a game, it stucks after a while. I already restarted the current download and the console too. Sometimes it says: "Installation stopped". Is somebody else...
  10. Windows Xbox App Audio Issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Xbox App Audio Issues.: [IMG] Has anyone else got the sad face logo on the Windows Xbox audio settings? I've tried reinstalling the Game Bar, reinstalling the Xbox app and just about every other "fix" i can find on...