Xbox app issues

Discus and support Xbox app issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; About 99% of the time my xbox app fails to load friends list. Its said something went wrong while loading this section. Is xbox staff going to fix this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Deadmandoom963, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Xbox app issues

About 99% of the time my xbox app fails to load friends list. Its said something went wrong while loading this section. Is xbox staff going to fix this problem or I'm going to delete this app?

submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963
    [link] [comments]

/u/Deadmandoom963, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Dj Infiniti Win User

xbox app issues

Hi! I was wondering if it says the same thing when you sign into your account on xbox? If so, it means that your account was locked, and you have to sign in on PC. When you do, it'll ask you for your phone number. Just put in your number and it'll send you
    a code to put in to unlock your account. If this doesn't help you may need to contact Xbox Support in order to get your account back on track.

I hope this helps. :)
  3. II l Lixm l II Win User

Xbox App Issues

Yes. Unfortunately it didn’t work.
  4. Azazerx Win User

Xbox App Issues

Hey ll l Lixm l ll. I had this happen to me already it can just be a little bug with the app i thought it was my connection it can be with it due to mobile chatting with a console for connection. But if its a little bug via the app We will have to wait
    for the team to smash the bug.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox App issue

Hi,

Have you tried looking up the error code on the xbox website?
  6. BlackRhino90 Win User

Xbox App Issues

Have you tried redownloading the app
Thema:

Xbox app issues

1. Xbox app issues - Similar Threads - app issues

2. Updating Apps issue (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Updating Apps issue (Alpha Ring): Is anybody else in the alpha ring having issues getting apps to update? If I do one at a time it takes a while but it eventually updates but if I try to update more than one it won’t update the...
  3. Only apps will load not games. Strange issue..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Only apps will load not games. Strange issue..: Hi wondering if anyone can help me? My xbox orginal won't load any of my games but strangely it will load apps such as Netflix, Amazon etc... with no issues. It won't load either disc or...
  4. Issues with downloading new app on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with downloading new app on my xbox: Recently, i cam across some of the needed applications to be installed on my xbox. I used the app store and some websites to do so. However, it wont just install....
  5. Xbox Streaming App - Console streaming issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming App - Console streaming issue: Having issues using the xbox game streaming app. Xcloud streaming working great but everytime I try to console stream, I keep getting an error that the streaming disconnected. Worked fine 2 days...
  6. Pc Xbox app sound Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc Xbox app sound Issue: I got the app installed yesterday and it worked fine... But once I logged in today and joined a party, I can't hear anyone's voices. I have working audio cause I can hear the notifications and I...
  7. Karaoke One App Wear the Crown Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Karaoke One App Wear the Crown Issue: I own the monthly subscription to "Wear the Crown" on this app, but when trying to sing the songs for that it asks me to purchase the subscription. How do I update the app or download the content...
  8. Xbox game pass beta, xbox game pass, and game streaming apps issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass beta, xbox game pass, and game streaming apps issue: All the apps above flash up with account suspended at the bottom. Nothing changes I am not banned or anything is this a bug? submitted by /u/B3DDO3 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox App Issue : Not able to login

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Issue : Not able to login: Hello All, Has anyone encountered this issue. Any suggestions to resolve is appreciated. Issue Video : https://youtu.be/g0Z6lgzp_MQ What triggered this issue? - I just updated my Microsoft...
  10. The same unresolved issue. Xbox App just launches a black screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    The same unresolved issue. Xbox App just launches a black screen.: Just like all the other posts on the Internet with the same common sense solutions, that sometimes happen to work but NEVER solve the problem. In fact majority of the posts don't even get a...