Xbox App Issues

Discus and support Xbox App Issues in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; For a while now the xbox app on my phone hasn’t been working properly. I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max with the lates iOS (iOS 13.3.1). The Xbox app is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by II l Lixm l II, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Xbox App Issues

For a while now the xbox app on my phone hasn’t been working properly. I have the
    iPhone 11 Pro Max with the lates iOS (iOS 13.3.1). The
    Xbox app is also up to date. The issue i have is when i join a party on ky phone or a voice chat, sometimes my friends mic cuts out and i cannot hear them. They can hear me and they’re talking but their mic isn’t coming through. I have looked
    on the app to see if it was a setting which it isn’t. While i cannot hear them, they are talking as the white bubble expands around their profile picture. Is anyone having the same problem?

:)

II l Lixm l II, Feb 4, 2020
  2. II l Lixm l II Win User

Xbox App Issues

Yes. Unfortunately it didn’t work.
  3. Azazerx Win User

Xbox App Issues

Hey ll l Lixm l ll. I had this happen to me already it can just be a little bug with the app i thought it was my connection it can be with it due to mobile chatting with a console for connection. But if its a little bug via the app We will have to wait
    for the team to smash the bug.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox App issue

Hi,

Have you tried looking up the error code on the xbox website?
  5. BlackRhino90 Win User

Xbox App Issues

Have you tried redownloading the app
  6. Starseid Win User

Xbox App issue

Ay yo! Happy to offer some assistance

1. Type "Programs" into your Start's search bar.
    2. Click on "Add or Remove Programs"
    3. Scroll down the program list until you find the "Xbox" app. It's probably at the bottom.
    4. Click on the "Xbox" app listing and you should be presented with a few options. Click "Advanced Options"
    5. Scroll down and find the "Reset" Option.
    Follow any on screen prompts until you reset the app.

Log back in and check to see if your problem is fixed.
Thema:

Xbox App Issues

1. Xbox App Issues - Similar Threads - App Issues

2. Funimation app freeze/loading-in issues (Help me) [Xbox One] [UK] - Issue Solved!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funimation app freeze/loading-in issues (Help me) [Xbox One] [UK] - Issue Solved!: Hi, I have previously encountered an issue regarding the Funimation app on the Xbox one console. The problems started last night 28/03/2020, I turned my Xbox on and clicked on the Funimation app...
  3. Windows 10 Xbox Companion App issue!

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Companion App issue!: Hello my fellow Xbox Gamers! I am using the Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion App! I have the App open right now and a friend messages me, the Xbox Companion App does not show anything, I get...
  4. Issue With xbox as of March 8th,2020 when attempting to Start Up Games/Apps (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue With xbox as of March 8th,2020 when attempting to Start Up Games/Apps (Alpha Ring): Hi guys, as title says, i am receiving the 0x8027025a error(So and so game/app has taken too long to start) when I am attempting to start up 99% of my games and or apps. I say 99% because Fable 2...
  5. Issues with My Games & Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with My Games & Apps: Xbox One X - My Games & Apps goes to black screen after a few seconds. Restart doesn't fix, hard restart doesn't fix, total reset doesn't fix, new xbox doesn't fix. Only way it won't do it is I I...
  6. Issues with installing and updating games and apps on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with installing and updating games and apps on Xbox One: Hello, I have recently ran into an issue with updating and installing games from the microsoft store on my Xbox One console. Whenever I try to set an update going or install a game from the...
  7. Issues with the xbox tv and movie app not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with the xbox tv and movie app not working: I'm interested in hearing from other who have purchased content on the tv and movies app and have not bee able to view their content. specifically has your problem been remedied and how was your...
  8. Netflix Intermittent Issue causing screen to go black when opening app and unable to do...

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix Intermittent Issue causing screen to go black when opening app and unable to do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Maddoghalo1 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox App Party Issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Party Issues: Whenever I'm in a party on my phone on the xbox app, others cut out randomly even though I can see the ring around their profile light up, so they are talking, but I can't hear them. This is...
  10. Issue with logging into the Xbox app on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with logging into the Xbox app on Android: I can't login to the Xbox App I says error code: hoaG4e3N/bkwpyvS.4.1, when I logged in earlier and close the app and come back it says that until I clear cache and memory of app and log in back...