Xbox app just stays on the loading screen.

Discus and support Xbox app just stays on the loading screen. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Whenever i open the app it just keeps loading. I have cellular data and my Iphone is fully updated. Ive tried deleting and reinstalling but it didnt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TannerStevens, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Xbox app just stays on the loading screen.

Whenever i open the app it just keeps loading. I have cellular data and my Iphone is fully updated. Ive tried deleting and reinstalling but it didnt work. Also mi have another question. Whenever my friend tries to join my world in minecraft it says their
    privacy don’t allow it. I was trying to access the app so i could tell them how to fix it.

:)

TannerStevens, Jul 24, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

TannerStevens,

Does the app need an update?
  3. HK INK Win User

The ugly fact of the matter is the Xbox App needs to maintenance. It does have a lot of trouble on mobile and even had trouble on the PC. I would say continue to uninstall and reinstall in on occasion as the Xbox App Team continues to work on it and optimize
    the app itself. The logistics of being able to interact with a console account from another platform is probably still having the rough edges smoothed out!
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

Here's a LINK to some documentation for privacy settings on Xbox and how to change them Sadly I don't use iPhone, so hopefully
    another Ambassador can shed light on to that for you.
  5. xOCx Yayo69 Win User

Xbox one Smartglass on Windows 8.1

yeah my BF4 companion app like i said stays on the "Loading Battle-screen" screen and the mini map never appears...
  6. QuantumNoodle01 Win User

Sluggish Sign In

Yep, that sounds about right. And to be clear - moving around with the D-pad doesn't minimize the loading screen for me, it still stays up but you can hear the clicking sound. And pressing A will open an app, but if I then hit the home button it will just
    go back to that loading screen and then at some point decide on its own to flip over to the home screen.

OS glitch perhaps?
Thema:

1. Xbox app just stays on the loading screen. - Similar Threads - app stays loading

2. Xbox PC beta app- freezes on install button when i download the installer, or just stays on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC beta app- freezes on install button when i download the installer, or just stays on...: Ive downloaded the latest windows update (just to get it out of the way) and my pc app used to work. once I couldn't install some games I tried to reinstall the app and now everytime I download...
  3. Windows 10 App Party Chat Won't Stay Connected (0x89231806)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 App Party Chat Won't Stay Connected (0x89231806): This has been occurring since yesterday. Also, NAT keeps switching from moderate to strict. Before you recommend the troubleshooting, please browse both this forum and the Xbox reddit page as it...
  4. Windows 10 App Party Chat Won't Stay Connected (0x89231806)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 App Party Chat Won't Stay Connected (0x89231806): This has been occurring since yesterday. Also, NAT keeps switching from moderate to strict. Before you recommend the troubleshooting, please browse both this forum and the Xbox reddit page as it...
  5. Help! Xbox App (Both the Beta and Latest Release) Xbox One will not stay connected to Xbox App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Xbox App (Both the Beta and Latest Release) Xbox One will not stay connected to Xbox App.: Hello, I have Searched countless troubleshooting posts and sites and forums trying to problem solve and correct this issue to no avail. I am writing this post as I am becoming extremely...
  6. sliverlight screen shot app on windows 10 pro with xbox live on windows 10 pro how to stay saft

in XBoX on Consoles
    sliverlight screen shot app on windows 10 pro with xbox live on windows 10 pro how to stay saft: slieverlight allows you to take screen shots of mesiges other send you on xbox live on your conputer sow if they say some thing to you to try to get you worket up to get you banned stay cool head...
  7. My previous games and apps stay solid and will not go back to the settings "Mostly ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My previous games and apps stay solid and will not go back to the settings "Mostly ...: My previous games and apps stay solid and will not go back to the settings a 8520e7df-ea2d-4ac7-a8fb-ac433b782cc2
  8. No apps staying open

in XBoX on Consoles
    No apps staying open: this may have something to do with Xbox live core services being down but none of the apps on my Xbox one will stay open for more than about 10 seconds before returning to home screen. This is...
  9. question on apps staying on

in XBoX on Consoles
    question on apps staying on: hi there i had a question on apps staying on. when i first got my xbox one i notice you could go on you tube then press the middle button start up a game and you can switch from the two with out...
  10. Can't select apps. Power light stays on. Replaced X1 today.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't select apps. Power light stays on. Replaced X1 today.: While playing any game when I start multitasking my X1 starts kicking me to home screen. I can highlight tabs / apps but I can't select any. Pressing 'A' makes the select sound, but nothing will...