Xbox App keeps crashing (Android)

Discus and support Xbox App keeps crashing (Android) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm trying to join a party on the xbox app (Android) and it keeps crashing. I tried signing in and out and uninstalling and reinstalling the app.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Jon Burgerman36, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Xbox App keeps crashing (Android)

I'm trying to join a party on the xbox app (Android) and it keeps crashing. I tried signing in and out and uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

:)

Jon Burgerman36, Aug 2, 2020
  2. SamGaga123 Win User

Problem when changing gamertag, Error# 8013AB07

only website, on my Android the Xbox app is constantly crashing (not usable).
  3. Cam1492 Win User

Xbox Mobile App Crashing

are you using the app on ios or android? i've been seeing alot of crashes aswell but it depends on the model of phone i'm on.
  4. Canabisticated Win User

Game Pass for Android keeps crashing.

I have had the same issue for two weeks now. game pass crashes on startup. tried re-installing etc, to no avail. any ideas ?
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Game Pass for Android keeps crashing.

Report the problem & hopefully they can get a fix out for it soon.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

what is error code 404019

I'd be happy to try and help, but can you provide a bit more information? Is this on Windows 10, iOS, or Android? And does it crash the app or can it keep playing after? Is it right on start up or does it happen at another time while playing?

With a bit more detail on what's going on, I'm sure I'd be able to help or point you in the right direction.
Thema:

Xbox App keeps crashing (Android)

1. Xbox App keeps crashing (Android) - Similar Threads - App keeps crashing

2. Xbox app/xbox beta app keeps crashing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app/xbox beta app keeps crashing: So both of the apps keeps crashing but mainly when I connect my xbox to it I can't use it at all because it will crash as soon as it opens up. The other way it crashes is when I open my messages....
  3. Xbox (beta) app keeps crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app keeps crashing: I have the Xbox app. It wortked fine for a while but now it keeps crashing when I try and laujnch it. I clean installed windows and it worked fine when I did but is now crashing again on start up....
  4. Xbox App keeps Crashing iOS 13.6

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App keeps Crashing iOS 13.6: Hi! For the last few days i’ve been having issues with the Xbox app on my iphone XS Max. Everytime i try to do anything with my club like choosing a game the club plays or choosing tags or even...
  5. Streaming app used to work just great and now it keeps crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming app used to work just great and now it keeps crashing: I'm using a Samsung S6 and my app keeps crashing. This happens in xCloud and console streaming mode. I've cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted my phone, deleted other apps...
  6. xCloud app keeps crashing, worked April 6th, not anymore

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud app keeps crashing, worked April 6th, not anymore: Xbox Game Streaming keeps crashing once I open. Samsung Tab A 8.0 (SM-T350). Cleared app cache and storage. Still doesn’t work submitted by /u/thatpug [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One Console Accessories & Apps Keeps Crashing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Console Accessories & Apps Keeps Crashing!: I've recently purchased an Xbox Elite series 2 Controller & starting using, The next Day when I went onto my console & tried opening the Accessories & Apps, app it would come up for a second &...
  8. Xbox insider hub app keeps crashing when I try and load it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub app keeps crashing when I try and load it: I can't load the app it keeps crashing and I can't even report problems right now I haven't been able to do any of my surveys anyone else having this problem? submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel...
  9. Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashing: Hey everyone, every time i open the xbox console companion app on windows 10, it crashes after about 3 seconds every time. ive tried reinstalling the app, updating it and resetting the app to...
  10. xbox companions app keeps crashing shortly after start up.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companions app keeps crashing shortly after start up.: Hello, I've recently had trouble playing xbox games (primarily sea of thieves) on my windows 10. I checked the networks on both the pc and companion app and both give different readings. On the...