Xbox App keeps on saying that it couldn't save my profile picture. I really want a custom...

Discus and support Xbox App keeps on saying that it couldn't save my profile picture. I really want a custom... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I REALLY need help. Please someone help. 612eef52-a024-4890-947e-495c7fff97f1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Hk CSTand4, May 13, 2020.

1. Hk CSTand4
    Hk CSTand4 Guest

Xbox App keeps on saying that it couldn't save my profile picture. I really want a custom...

I REALLY need help. Please someone help.

:)

Hk CSTand4, May 13, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox App keeps on saying that it couldn't save my profile picture. I really want a custom one but it doesn't save. PLEASE HELP

Hey there Hk CSTand4,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on what's affecting your profile pic change. The thing is that Xbox has temporarily halted the ability for people to customize their gamerpic while the whole pandemic thing is going on since there's now way
    more traffic on the platform at the moment. There's no news yet as to when it's going back up, so in the mean time you would have to refer to the
    support site for info on that.

Thanks for reading!
  3. DoorlessLion439 Win User

Custom profile picture?

Not really i don't use the Xbox app but i got the onedrive app both on Xbox one and my phone i could upload them from the onedrive app on my phone to the Xbox one onedrive app i changed mine here though i did change mine on the Xbox one with the Godzilla
    picture as my custom profile picture they would also be on the photos app under collection album
  4. MaisonMohs Win User

Custom Profile Picture

Everytime I go to change my picture to a custom one on the xbox app it says can't upload picture right now try again in a while. And it keeps saying this. I try to change it every few days and it says the same thing. I also tried doing it on my old phone
    and it says the same thing. Does anyone have answers/solutions?
  5. ..B5v3 Win User

Custom profile picture

Hello,

I need a little bit of help.

I had a custom profile picture but I wanted to update it but it didn't work, I tried again and that didn't work, I tried it a few more times but that didn't work either.

So im questioning

- Is it because I've kept changing it over and over, then I've lost the feature? However, I have the option to have a custom profile picture it just doesn't change to picture I want.

- Is it because the xbox app is having issues or was it the new update it had?

- Was it not approved?

- Was it the picture I chose?

- Was it a server issue?

- Is it because of my xbox memory cache?
    Hey, I’ve been having this problem too. Last night I was repeatedly trying to get my new custom profile picture up and now it’s blocked off from changing it. The pictures I can change it to are the regular Xbox ones.
  6. Sojutsu Win User

my custom gamerpic wont upload

My brother selected a custom profile picture yesterday and it uploaded and worked immediately. I put custom profile pictures on my alt accounts yesterday and they uploaded immediately. For some reason my main account will not add the profile picture even when it says it’s pending. It’s not affecting everyone’s.
Thema:

1. Xbox App keeps on saying that it couldn't save my profile picture. I really want a custom... - Similar Threads - App keeps saying

2. Xbox App keeps restarting undefinitly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App keeps restarting undefinitly: Hello! I'm experiencing a big issue with the XboxApp on Windows10. Since Yesterday, when I launch the app, it crash after 10 sec and re open, and crash again, and re open, etc..... I also have...
  3. My App Keeps Closing and Saying "You Started Playing On Another Console"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My App Keeps Closing and Saying "You Started Playing On Another Console": I have been have this issue and I do not understand why. I have removed all Xbox's but mine and reset my password so only I know the password, but yet this message keeps popping up when my xbox is...
  4. Dashboard keep saying I have 1 game/app update but I don't

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard keep saying I have 1 game/app update but I don't: Yes, I've already reported via Xbox. This has been going on for several updates now. I go to manage appa and game and it displays "Updates 1", I click and there are no updates. When I back out...
  5. Xbox One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app": My Xbox One keeps saying "We Can't Save more Data for this game or app" then shows me an Error code, the only games I'm experiencing this on is saving in Fallout 4, online multiplayer/blackout on...
  6. Can get file on Xbox, but it keeps trying to download an app instead of letting me say what to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can get file on Xbox, but it keeps trying to download an app instead of letting me say what to ...: I can get the file on my Xbox, but when I try to open it, instead of asking me what I want to open it with, it looks up the file type on the store like an idiot, how could I tell it what to use to...
  7. Game won’t launch. Keeps saying “Do you own this game or app?”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t launch. Keeps saying “Do you own this game or app?”: Hey everyone, as you can read the title it states what’s going with my current situation. So I just got fallout 4 and it wont launch. I’ve tried restarting and everything else but still won’t...
  8. UFC App - Keeps glitching when trying to pay, says "try again"...billed 2x, still no fight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC App - Keeps glitching when trying to pay, says "try again"...billed 2x, still no fight: Hello! Installed the app on my xbox one, went to order tonights fight. Tried it, threw an error, says try again later. I reboot the xbox one, try again, same error. I get 2 emails about 5...
  9. I can't connect my xbox and PC, the windows app keeps saying make sure they are on the same ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect my xbox and PC, the windows app keeps saying make sure they are on the same ...: Im trying to stream Xbox one to windows 10 but i can't connect to my Xbox. Anyone? 288ed3d2-047e-445d-94ec-3aa552dfd1ab
  10. My xbox one won't let me play games it just keeps saying do you own this game or app help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one won't let me play games it just keeps saying do you own this game or app help: i can't play nothing and keeps coming up error code do you own this game or app bfaf5ed5-48f2-408b-8328-fd52ddfe2cee