Xbox App keeps reinstalling Gears 4!

Discus and support Xbox App keeps reinstalling Gears 4! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i installed gears 4, just to see what it was, didnt like it, uninstalled. Next day i start the PC and the internet is super slow, i look at... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/metalhusky, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Xbox App keeps reinstalling Gears 4!

So i installed gears 4, just to see what it was, didnt like it, uninstalled.

Next day i start the PC and the internet is super slow, i look at notiffication it says Gears 4 is downloading. Delete, reboot the PC, it starts the download again, wtf!?

submitted by /u/metalhusky
    [link] [comments]

/u/metalhusky, Jun 16, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GAME (dont installed in the background😢 )

If none of the suggestions work, then try uninstalling the Xbox (beta) app, then uninstall Gears 5. After that reinstall Xbox (beta) app. That should hopefully fix the issue.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Error code help

Reinstalling Gears 4 might also help as well.
  4. Mooiaapie Win User

Gears 5

So basically uninstalled steam and reinstalled it. Then reinstalled Gears 5. Xbox game bar doesnt work. Neither does the xbox app (beta) download. Signed in on a microsoft online page have xbox console companion Open and still nothing.

Best experience of my life.
  5. battoukun Win User

Gears 5 wants to pre-install on the wrong partition

I had the same problem when I started the app download from the Xbox App on PC, what I did to fix it was uninstall the app entirely from the App and Features option in Windows, then I closed the Xbox app and reinstalled the Gears from the Microsoft Store
    and that downloaded the 66gb to the correct partition. The error seems to be on the Xbox App.
  6. Paul Bab Win User

Connection Lost in the Game Gears 4

If you have another Xbox profile that has an Xbox Live Gold membership, you can use that to test the game and check if the same instance occurs.

In addition, you may also uninstall and reinstall Gears of War 4 on your Xbox One console to refresh and sync all necessary updates for the game. Refer to this

link
    for the steps. Make sure to restart your Xbox One console before reinstalling the game.

For in-depth assistance, you may also post your query to the Gears of War 4 forums. To proceed, visit this

page

Keep us in the loop with the results.
Thema:

Xbox App keeps reinstalling Gears 4!

1. Xbox App keeps reinstalling Gears 4! - Similar Threads - App keeps reinstalling

2. Resetting the console but keeping all games and apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting the console but keeping all games and apps: If i factory reset the Xbox one and choose to keep all my games and apps would that reset reshow the apps that were hidden from the list? bacd9817-c180-45b6-9f6b-3f941d112e42
  3. Xbox Beta App Keeps Sending Me Messages (From Xbox Live)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Keeps Sending Me Messages (From Xbox Live): I keep getting messages from the Xbox Beta App from Xbox Live account. These messages are just telling me about new games and wants me to open the app. Like says, bla bla bla Launch app. Is the...
  4. I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running: submitted by /u/wardbey [link] [comments]
  5. XBox Beta App keeps trying to force me to create an account.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Beta App keeps trying to force me to create an account.: So recently, my friend gave me money to get Nitro on Discord and get the XBox Game Pass for PC. Having not had an xbox in years, but having had an account with achievements, games, e.c.t. on it, I...
  6. Xbox Store app keeps crashing instantly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store app keeps crashing instantly: Hey there. So, i've had this issue for several weeks now. As soon as i try to open the store app with my account, this one just crashes without even loading for more than a second. I was able...
  7. Factory reset with keeping apps and games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset with keeping apps and games: After selecting to reset with apps and games kept, what should happen on screen? I only see a black screen and light on. Other than wait, can I do anything? 4cf2ce1c-a323-4c20-9166-9ef389296154
  8. Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...: RN, I'm in the middle of cable shutdown and I have no Wi-Fi so I am using a neighbor's WiFi next door. But there are times when my games like WWE 2K19 have to be updated and what confuses me is...
  9. Xbox App on PC will not keep me logged in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on PC will not keep me logged in.: I was able to install the xbox app just fine, installed outer worlds after I got the game pass, and even played for an hour or two. However, the issue started when I came back to play later. For...
  10. XBox Accessories App won't keep my configuration on Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Accessories App won't keep my configuration on Bluetooth: I recently downloaded the Xbox Accessories app for my XBox controller when I opened it, it says 'This controller is connected via Bluetooth. Connect with a USB cable to configure it.' So I...