Xbox App keeps reinstalling Gears 4!

Discus and support Xbox App keeps reinstalling Gears 4! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i installed gears 4, just to see what it was, didnt like it, uninstalled. Next day i start the PC and the internet is super slow, i look at... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/metalhusky, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Xbox App keeps reinstalling Gears 4!

So i installed gears 4, just to see what it was, didnt like it, uninstalled.

Next day i start the PC and the internet is super slow, i look at notiffication it says Gears 4 is downloading. Delete, reboot the PC, it starts the download again, wtf!?

submitted by /u/metalhusky
    [link] [comments]

/u/metalhusky, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Wilfred Mac Win User

Xbox Insider Hub: Cannot opt out of Minecraft Beta for Windows 10

Thanks for the response. I suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox Live app itself. And yes, you should uninstall and reinstall the Minecraft for Windows 10.

Keep us updated.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can not play ARK (Game pass)

1 - Uninstalled xbox beta app
    2 - Started cmd.exe as an administrator
    3 - Run sfc / scannow
    4 - Restart the PC and reinstall the app from xbox.com
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Connection Lost in the Game Gears 4

If you have another Xbox profile that has an Xbox Live Gold membership, you can use that to test the game and check if the same instance occurs.

In addition, you may also uninstall and reinstall Gears of War 4 on your Xbox One console to refresh and sync all necessary updates for the game. Refer to this

link
    for the steps. Make sure to restart your Xbox One console before reinstalling the game.

For in-depth assistance, you may also post your query to the Gears of War 4 forums. To proceed, visit this

page

Keep us in the loop with the results.
  5. Major Angry Win User

More Xbox one news for 2014.

wow 4 new IPs, is that it or does the future of Xbox involve Halo, Gears, Forza, Apps, Kinect and TV.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

I cant login to the xbox app on my Windows 10 PC --> (0x409) 0x80080300

Hey there VierteNach6,

Sorry to hear about the app loading issues. Have you tried to uninstall the Xbox App and reinstall it yet? That can help with this issue.

Keep us up to date!
Thema:

Xbox App keeps reinstalling Gears 4!

1. Xbox App keeps reinstalling Gears 4! - Similar Threads - App keeps reinstalling

2. Certain apps are not working and status code 807B0193 keeps showing up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Certain apps are not working and status code 807B0193 keeps showing up.: Hi, I’ve been trying to access certain apps on my Xbox 360 but it will not let me use them. An Xbox Stores error window comes up with status code 807B0193. I have tried looking up this code with...
  3. Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies: The last few days now I have been noticeing an issue with the free movies 2019 app when I launch the app and when it gets to the home page of the app. then I go to to pic a movie to watch and when...
  4. I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...: When to download games from the Xbox beta app I get the following error code: 0x80073d13 I have tried waiting for a while and restarted my PC numerous times. [img]...
  5. Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers: [IMG] submitted by /u/d1strbd [link] [comments]
  6. i tried to reset my xbox one x, with keep apps and games + reset everything, but everytime...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i tried to reset my xbox one x, with keep apps and games + reset everything, but everytime...: Ok well its seems I've typed even thing in the subject bar so, what is basically happening is that last month I plug in my Xbox one x to get on Fallout 76 and get some loot, but when I tried...
  7. Xbox One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app": My Xbox One keeps saying "We Can't Save more Data for this game or app" then shows me an Error code, the only games I'm experiencing this on is saving in Fallout 4, online multiplayer/blackout on...
  8. Xbox app keeps minimizing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app keeps minimizing: Hello, I usually stream gameplay from my xbox to my pc using the xbox app. this works fine most of the time, however anytime I go to my second monitor to go on a browser or something like that, it...
  9. My controller keeps on skipping apps and is unresponsive in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller keeps on skipping apps and is unresponsive in games: hi! Basically yesterday I started my xbox one up like normal and for some reason I noticed that any time I tried starting an app or even hovering my cursor over my desired game or app, it would...
  10. Xbox keeps crashing on the green screen or when I load a game or app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps crashing on the green screen or when I load a game or app.: Hi guys, my Xbox turns keeps crashing on the green start up screen or when I load a game or app. Is this an issue with the power supply? The console is getting plenty of ventilation so i can't see...