xbox app login glitch

Discus and support xbox app login glitch in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello all! im trying to log into the xbox app on my pc running 20h2 windows 10 latest update. Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ircar, Apr 8, 2021.

1. ircar
    ircar Guest

xbox app login glitch

Hello all! im trying to log into the xbox app on my pc running 20h2 windows 10 latest update.

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 20H2

Installed on ‎4/‎7/‎2021

OS build 19042.867

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

when i click on the xbox app it opens fine but its signed out, when i click sign in (Using the same email that is also associated with my Window ID and logged into all of the apps on this computer as well.) it will flash the screen 3 times exiting without populating anything. i try going to social tab and same thing flashes the screen and exits before anything other than a grey screen pop ups

i have repaired the app

i have reset the app

i have reinstalled using powershell

i have uninstalled and reinstalled manually

i have ran sfc /scannow

i have run dism commands

i have created a local account tried again

and upgrade windows using the media creation tool

scoured the web with no answers for this problem but many people having the issue

:)

ircar, Apr 8, 2021
  2. N7 PINK QUEEN Win User

Can't connect the Xbox App

Hopefully this is a temporary glitch in the xbox matrix. Is anyone willing to sign out and delete their app so they can walk me (and anyone who subsequently has this issue) through, or no?

There's a good chance that you'll end up in my position, and unable to connect or login, just as a warning beforehand.
  3. kRevali Win User

Just log in again, you can't remove the login screen from the Xbox app, sometimes you log out automatically form the xbox app for Windows PC, just login again.
  4. Alexander8312 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Cant login into the xbox beta app on windows

when i click on login any login icon it went grey and then back on the xbox beta app

same in the game bar i cant log in

that pretty bad if you wann play forza but you need to be logged in for it
  5. CCN_HsK Win User

xbox sign in

Android or Windows Version?

If Windows Version, Pls sure your pc is lastly build.

and then, install and login all about xbox apps.

About Android, you need install and login Xbox App.
  6. ClearestJerryYT Win User

Can't log in to the Xbox App (0x406)

hi i cant login to the xbox app and i cant download the app! :(
Thema:

xbox app login glitch

1. xbox app login glitch - Similar Threads - app login glitch

2. Trying to install NFS Most Wanted via the XBOX Windows App. Can't Login to EA using EA ID

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to install NFS Most Wanted via the XBOX Windows App. Can't Login to EA using EA ID: When i try to login it simply rejects the login. I have reset my EA account password a number of times but i still can't login. I am a game pass user using game pass to download the games. Is...
  3. Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10: I did a reset to my pc a few days ago and I tried to log in to Xbox but I click "Sign In" and the Xbox windows flashes for a second and goes away. I have tried signing in with the Xbox app and it...
  4. 0x8015DC0C I can't login desktop app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8015DC0C I can't login desktop app: I can log in on the xbox site, but I can't do it on the window xbox app in desktop. 7401c8f9-76bf-4725-963d-36d068067b89
  5. cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7: Hi, I am not abvle to play Flightsimulator 2020 on my windows 10 pc due tot the fact that I cannot login into my Xnbox live account. Shows error 0X80072EE7. pls Help...
  6. xbox app login error

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app login error: xbox app login errorI can't login. look at GIF. I clicked login. but, not open login page. i updated windows. and i proved my age. I've reinstalled and rebooted. and i reset it. how to fix ? help...
  7. xbox app login error

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app login error: I can't login. look at GIF. I clicked login. but, not open login page. i updated windows. and i proved my age. I've reinstalled and rebooted. and i reset it. how to fix ? help me. i use a...
  8. Xbox android app login crash

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox android app login crash: every time I'm trying to log in on the app its asking me if I want to log in and after I press continue the page crashes and sends me back to the app but I'm still not logged in. Please help. I...
  9. Game Pass reward "Login in Game Pass App" not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass reward "Login in Game Pass App" not working: Hi Since 3 or 4 days now I'm having the problem that the reward for login into the game pass app isnt working. I also tried to logout log back in. Is there anything wrong with the servers?...
  10. xbox 앱 로그인 에러 : xbox app login error

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 앱 로그인 에러 : xbox app login error: [img] xbox 앱에서 로그인 누르면 로그인창이 대로 안 뜹니다. 따라서, 로그인을 수가 없습니다. 그리 당연히 게임도 안됩니다. 재설치는 해봤 , 재부팅도 해봤습니다. 해결방법을 알 주세요. I can't login. look at GIF. I clicked login. but, not open login page. I've...