Xbox app message safety filter

Discus and support Xbox app message safety filter in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Okay, this is bugging me since it happened. I was messaging with a friend and one of his messages for blocked by the safety settings, i looked at the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Chris_W1988, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Chris_W1988
    Chris_W1988 Guest

Okay, this is bugging me since it happened. I was messaging with a friend and one of his messages for blocked by the safety settings, i looked at the message on the Xbox one when i could and that it filtered it because he used the other word for a mule. So i searched the app but couldn't find anywhere to alter the setting to the unfiltered option, or to change it in general. How do i go about changing that safety setting?

:)

Chris_W1988, Feb 20, 2021
  2. RainingRoses Win User

If you can see the message on your Xbox one console, you should be able to see it on the Xbox app too. The message filtering system works on Xbox one and the Xbox app for Windows 10, iOS and Android.

Are you able to view the filtered message through the app on PC? Are messages from other people also filtered?

Is the Xbox app updated to the latest version on your phone?

Try adjusting your message safety settings, see if changing it to one of the filtered options and then resetting it back to unfiltered works. If not, then I'm not sure.

Text that might be more offensive than the selected level will be automatically removed for you.
  3. RainingRoses Win User

4. Chris_W1988 Win User

It's not the message on the Xbox that's being filtered it's when the message gets pushed to the mobile Xbox app where the filtering happens. I can still see the message unfiltered if I turn on the Xbox and look at the messages there.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Messaging my child’s account on Xbox

6. sandy the hippy Win User

why You do it?

I dont think this is an enforcement issue.

It sounds like an issue with the new message filter settings Microsoft introduced.

You can find more info here....

Message filtering support

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Xbox app message safety filter - Similar Threads - app message safety

2. Error Message when opening ANY app downloaded from the PC Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Message when opening ANY app downloaded from the PC Xbox App: Hi there, Im having an issue that's really frustrating me at the moment. I've bought the game pass, and I've attempted to download numerous games on multiple drives and not one game will launch...
  3. 360/Bravo app error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360/Bravo app error message: why won't my fricken Bravo app launch on my 360 says contact u ****!!!!! Hit reset button so I can use the app!!! 746ec117-f6bf-45d6-ac99-c5e850a93e57
  4. Xbox app for Android giving this message whenever I click on a game:

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app for Android giving this message whenever I click on a game:: [IMG] submitted by /u/Luke_ZA [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox app privacy settings prevent me from seeing messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app privacy settings prevent me from seeing messages: Hello, I am wondering why I keep getting a message covering someone else's and my own messages, saying that my privacy settings won't allow me to see the message. It even says that it when there...
  6. Text Messaging via the Xbox App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Text Messaging via the Xbox App: Since the new Xbox App has been launched I have been unable to use the on-screen keyboard on my iPad and iPhone for text messaging friends and other players with in-game party text messaging. I...
  7. Xbox Series X can't use streaming from Window Xbox app, im getting error message game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can't use streaming from Window Xbox app, im getting error message game...: Hi has the title say i get the error message eventhough i checked all the options on my Xbox X series to allow streaming. I don't know what else to do. Thanks 6affa922-a264-41e0-9fd9-4b76758baa24
  8. this message along with “app/game took too long to load “ I’ve hard restarted, uninstalled...

in XboX Insiders
    this message along with “app/game took too long to load “ I’ve hard restarted, uninstalled...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hovena [link] [comments]
  9. Sky TV app not loading on XBox 360 - giving a service error message continually

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sky TV app not loading on XBox 360 - giving a service error message continually: Hi, I'm having issues with the Sky TV app on my Xbox 360. It was working fine without any problems up until last weekend but now I continue to get the attached error message. I've checked the...
  10. Xbox companion app messaging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox companion app messaging: Hi, I updated the Xbox app recently and wow how I regret it. I now don't receive messages from non-friends on the app, they don't appear in chats. They only go to chats after a reply has been...