Xbox app messages | Live update not available

Discus and support Xbox app messages | Live update not available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] For a couple weeks now I have been running into my messages not loading. Previously I did not have this issue. I have tried looking up this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by glowstick01, Sep 9, 2019.

1. glowstick01
    glowstick01 Guest

Xbox app messages | Live update not available [​IMG]

For a couple weeks now I have been running into my messages not loading. Previously I did not have this issue. I have tried looking up this issue and have ran across multiple questions about this going back as far as 2016.

Here is what I know and have tried this far:

Made sure my iOs and xbox app is fully up to date.

Verified that my account has a phone number attached.

Logged out and logged in.

Deleted the app and reinstalled.

All of the above has not solved the issue at hand. Has anyone else been dealing with this issue still or is a new issue? Anyone have any solutions?

:)

glowstick01, Sep 9, 2019
  2. glowstick01 Win User

I went through some of my old chats and cleared them out. After that I tried using the messages on the app with no change.
  3. Zero420override Win User

Have you tried reaching out to the Official Apple App Support to see if perhaps they can help to fix it? Here is a link for
    App Store Support

Hope This Helps

Keep Calm & Game On!
  4. Ironwilled Win User

5. glowstick01 Win User

With the xbox app being a 3rd party app, Apple would not have official support for it. This issue lands on the app dev.
  6. mikiesan-37927310-BD Win User

Beta dashboard

@Steriods818 Im sorry I think you might be to late The console registration app for the 2013 Xbox Live Update Public Beta Program is no longer available. Participants trying to run the app will just encounter an error message.
Thema:

1. Xbox app messages | Live update not available - Similar Threads - app messages Live

2. Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone: I've tried many different methods but i still can't send or see messages on my Xbox App on my mobile phone. All it says is 'can't refresh feed'. I've tried adding my number, doing a security...
  3. My Xbox app won’t let me send messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox app won’t let me send messages: My xbox app wont load any of messages and wont let me send messages. Got no isssue on console but the app wont let me do anything with messages. Help please db0ca88f-89cd-4e3a-9226-efda6f28c9c3
  4. No aparecen los mensajes de xbox live en app de windows [Xbox Live messages are not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No aparecen los mensajes de xbox live en app de windows [Xbox Live messages are not...: Hola a tod@s, ya hace mucho tiempo que no me aparecen los mensajes en la app de windows 10 de xbox, siempre me sale el mensaje "No se han podido recuperar tus mensajes, intentalo mas tarde" Ya...
  5. Please help getting a service message and can’t play most apps and movies I live in the U.K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help getting a service message and can’t play most apps and movies I live in the U.K: Hi please can anyone help I’ve just bought some movies but when I try to play them I get a message saying apologies, our service isn’t working properly at the moment. To check Xbox Live service...
  6. Messages not working for the Xbox live app on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messages not working for the Xbox live app on iphone: Is anybody else having a problem loading the 'messages' tab on their phone app? I've tried signing out and back in, restarting my phone, and even deleting and re-downloading the app. Nothing seems...
  7. Xbox Live Inbox Messages will not Sync with Xbox App on Win 10 1607

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Inbox Messages will not Sync with Xbox App on Win 10 1607: Having a sync issue with xbox live messages. Can view on android app...on beta app...cannot view any messages at all on the supplied installed version of the Public Release App (Ver...
  8. Message from Xbox Live not visible in Xbox One, Xbox app W10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message from Xbox Live not visible in Xbox One, Xbox app W10: Hey! I purchased Gears of War Ultimate Edition and reveiced the codes for the previous Gears of War games/versions as a message to my Gamertag that was sent by Xbox Live. I think the term for...
  9. Cannot recieve or send messages on xbox live or the app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot recieve or send messages on xbox live or the app.: it says "we can't get all of your messages right now. Check back later." been that way since last week and I've reset xbox got off and on different accounts but nothing, any advice?...
  10. Using the new snap an app feature telling me I need to purchase content from Xbox live message ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using the new snap an app feature telling me I need to purchase content from Xbox live message ...: So I turn on my Xbox one to relax to a "nice" wait on halo TMCC for matchmaking when I go to snap an app to see whose playing. Pressing the Xbox button twice and pushing up to "snap an app" I...