Xbox app needs a update for ios 13. It keeps crashing.

Discus and support Xbox app needs a update for ios 13. It keeps crashing. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/RJ_Smith95 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RJ_Smith95, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Xbox app needs a update for ios 13. It keeps crashing.

/u/RJ_Smith95, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Certavici Win User

Smartglass Won't Load IOS

Quick update:

New IOS Version (10.3) and the latest XB1 Smartglass update (released 29th March).

No change, app still crashes on startup.
  3. DANDIRTCHEAP Win User

Xbox App

Having the same issue myself.

Xbox app on iOS 12.2 (iPhone XS), crashes upon the Microsoft account login screen. Have submitted the crash report, so fingers crossed..!
  4. Nathan Wynn Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection iOS App Crashes Upon Sign In Attempt

I have not tried logging in on to my account on someone else's iPhone yet, but here is a less than satisfactory update:

The issue persists as described after iOS 11 developer beta update, and continues to crash in the same manner after a factory reset and restore. The app continues to work fine, however, on an iPad updated to iOS 11.

Upon inspecting the size of the "Documents & Data" portion of the app it appears to grow with each login attempt and crash.

App Size: 166.5 MB

Documents & Data: 12 kb (immediately after deleting the app and reinstalling, but before launching)

After opening it, trying to sign in, and it crashes, it goes up to 889 kb.

A second attempt and crash shows that it has grown to 2.3 MB.

A third attempt and crash shows that it has grown to 7.1 MB.

Oddly, the information in Settings - General - iPhone Storage shows "Last Used: April 28, 2017" for the app even after launching it and playing a game without signing in.

I realize my test cases aren't conventional as I have gone through several beta iOS releases, but this issue began on the public release of iOS 10.3 and has persisted since then. I have the Analytics option to Share With App Developers turned on, so hopefully
    the crash data is being sent to the appropriate parties and can help resolve this in a future release.

As frustrating as it is, I continue to play the 5 challenges on the iPad every day and hope I am able to do so using the iPhone again at some point in the future.
  5. DJBSE72 Win User

Connecting Controller to iPhone

Hi,

with iOS 12 it's not possible to connect Xbox Controllers.

With iOS 13, that comes in September it will.

meanwhile you would need to have an Apple certified Controller. (MFI)

only a view are available
  6. g dawg76 Win User

Xbox One smartglass app crashing upon trying to open Oneguide after update.

In case you missed it yesterday, there was an update to the iOS version for the xbox one smartglass. This update should fix the issue of oneguide crashing when you try to open it.
Thema:

Xbox app needs a update for ios 13. It keeps crashing.

1. Xbox app needs a update for ios 13. It keeps crashing. - Similar Threads - app needs update

2. The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.

in XboX Insiders
    The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.: For those who have a game library big enough will understand how slow is to report a game bug, cause you have to wait for the app to load all the library and game tile icons before you can move...
  3. Need mouse support for wireless display app

in XboX Insiders
    Need mouse support for wireless display app: The wireless display app is nearly perfect but it needs support for a mouse. I use this in my bedroom at night but I own several pc games that need mouse support and the controller mouse is not a...
  4. Games & Apps has several issues that need to be addressed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games & Apps has several issues that need to be addressed!: The my games & apps on Xbox One has several issues. I have sent feedback multiple times yet no one seems to be addressing them and all feedback goes nowhere. 1) Games are disappearing from ready...
  5. All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...

in XboX Insiders
    All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...: submitted by /u/elite501st [link] [comments]
  6. Need answer for xbox beta app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need answer for xbox beta app: So i just sub to the 3 month access of xbox beta app,it let me download all the game free(not dlc included of course),and i want to ask if i buy a dlc of the game i play,could i use it,or i have...
  7. This app needs an update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This app needs an update: Are you guys gonna update the Xbox Smartglass 360 app? It won't work with IOS 11 36a4810f-1d7e-4c47-8032-babe14349d6a
  8. VUDU APP NEEDS AN UPDATE!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VUDU APP NEEDS AN UPDATE!!: Alright this has been a long time coming. I was hoping the Vudu app on Xbox One would have been updated by now but it hasn't. In fact I feel it has been ignored by Xbox live and Microsoft for some...
  9. Accessories App Needs an Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accessories App Needs an Update: Hi, I just got a new Elite One with the Elite Controller (this replaced a Halo Version One). I was able to update the Xbox, download COD map packs etc. etc. Online is working. I downloaded and...
  10. Microsoft you need to update the XBOX game app for the XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft you need to update the XBOX game app for the XBOX ONE: I have the XBOX ONE Smart Glass app and the XBOX video and the XBOX game app down loaded on my Microsoft phone. I would like to see what my friends are playing and the notifications that pop up...