Xbox App No Audio in party

Discus and support Xbox App No Audio in party in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, It would appear the Xbox App on my Android no longer lets me hear any audio from a party and disables any audio from other apps whilst in a party... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Warsailor, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Warsailor
    Warsailor Guest

Hi,

It would appear the Xbox App on my Android no longer lets me hear any audio from a party and disables any audio from other apps whilst in a party too. The peiple in the party can hear me fine, but I hear nothing they say.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few times, reset all app permissions, tried another device which would only broadcast the app on speaker but would not let me change to handset or allow bluetooth and reset my privacy settings. I've emailed the
    developer email and also Sony's own help platform but no response. Is there even a solution or a patch update coming in the future?

Thanks.

:)

Warsailor, Jan 19, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox app blocks game audio during chat

Hi crazyjbird44,

I believe this is due to how the Xbox app audio is designed in that I think it prioritizes audio from the party chat when it's open and not from your applications in the background because your party audio device (your wireless headset and mic) is connecting
    to the app itself and not through a controller. I think that if the audio goes through a controller, that you'll be able to hear the party chat along with the game audio at the same time.

I couldn't find anything in the Xbox app settings to get what you want without needing a controller but I'm not sure if there is anything in your Windows audio settings that can solve this problem. You can always go in there and check if there are any relevant
    settings.

I recommend getting a controller and a gaming headset designed for Xbox One that has a headset adapter for the best gaming experience using the Xbox app on Windows 10
  3. jovanihrnndz774 Win User

Beta Version of the iOS Xbox App Accepting Users

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to take part in the experience of the Xbox app

These are some issues/features that would go great along with party chat on iPhone
    1. A way to switch between audio chat from iPhone and Xbox mic

I started a party chat on the Xbox app but then wanted to use switch to my headset on my Xbox, I had to leave the party chat and join again on the xbox

2. Possibly game audio on iPhone from the Xbox app

The Reason imm sending feedback here is because its not working with the testflight app on ios
  4. Qwertei Win User

Can't join a party chat streaming

Launch The Twitch App - broadcast - broadcast settings - Mic Audio (Checked off) - Include my party audio.
  5. malrats Win User

Headset adapter producing TERRIBLE voice chat quality via party chat.

And remember, this ONLY happens in party chat. Skype app audio is perfect.
  6. dannysteen1 Win User

I am having the same problem i play on pc and use the app to talk to friends on xbox it cuts in and out for me and couldnt find a solution i believe its a glitch and i hope it gets noticed and is patched in new update
Thema:

1. Xbox App No Audio in party - Similar Threads - App Audio party

2. BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio

in XBoX on Mobile
    BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio: When someone is streaming in a party and you go to include party audio on mobile, the app crashes. Happened on Iphone c15a10b3-1e9a-4556-a008-bb2dbc28d398
  3. Companion App and Party Chat Audio - Mixer/Streamlabs OBS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Companion App and Party Chat Audio - Mixer/Streamlabs OBS: Hello, I have a question regarding the companion app. My setup: - I have my Xbox one X connected to a monitor | My headset is connected to the controller hence the game audio and party audio...
  4. Playing via Xbox Companion App xbox party/in-game audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Playing via Xbox Companion App xbox party/in-game audio: without exiting the stream can u set up and be able to talk in an xbox party when streaming via the app. and should they be able to hear you in-game? pretty sure it used to work that when i was in...
  5. Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues: So when I stream and play my xbox on my laptop it usually works fine. Although sometimes my xbox doesnt auto-sign in... If i stream to my laptop i usually have ny xbox controller plugged into my...
  6. Separating game audio and party audio in the Xbox Console Companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Separating game audio and party audio in the Xbox Console Companion app: So this requires a little context, basically I've been experimenting on ways to record higher quality gameplay with some friends without using an external device (besides my PC). Originally my...
  7. Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar: I've been asked to post this here by someone on Twitter so would be great to get an opinion. I have my Xbox plugged in to my Q90r (7.2.4 soundbar with rears) using hdmi. When the Xbox is set to...
  8. Xbox (Beta) PC App - Party Audio Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) PC App - Party Audio Bug: So my problem is if I join an Xbox Party before entering a game, the game audio doesn't sound. If I join a Party after being in a game, the Party Audio doesn't sound. I located the Audio settings...
  9. Loud audio chopping sound in Xbox app for W10 party

in XBoX on Windows
    Loud audio chopping sound in Xbox app for W10 party: When I use the Xbox app for Windows 10 to connect to a party, all other members of the party hear a very loud static sound. They can hear me and I can hear them, but the sound makes the connection...
  10. Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...: The title is probably a little confusing. I have a Blue Yeti mic that I want to talk with to my party on the Xbox app, which works. The problem is, I can't hear anybody or the game audio with my...