Xbox App No Notification

Discus and support Xbox App No Notification in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, I have seen a thread been locked out, and no longer can reply, but HAVEN'T seen an answer on this. So, how can this be fixed? I'm in-game, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigPappaPunch, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Xbox App No Notification

Ok, I have seen a thread been locked out, and no longer can reply, but HAVEN'T seen an answer on this. So, how can this be fixed? I'm in-game, and someone sends me a message, but GET NO NOTIFICATION that someone SENT ME A MESSAGE? What gives? And yes,
    I'm on PC and do have the APP running. And yes, this is on ANY game I play, including Gears of War 5.

:)

BigPappaPunch, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

What notification setting? Im pretty sure the xbox companion app is just busted
    Windows 10 notifications.

Whenever I play Streaming mode in the app, the notification settings change to not be displayed.
  3. xx HOS1Mxx Win User

There are no notification

Hi

Ian using Xbox one

And notification is on

the notification show in Xbox app in my phone but it not show in xbox

Plz help
  4. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Xbox App No Notification

Hi also try this found on another post hope it helps

1. You disallowed the Xbox App to run its background process
    2. You turned off notifications for the Xbox App
    3. You got signed out of the app
    Go to settings -> Privacy -> Background Apps and check if the Xbox App is allowed.

Also go to Settings -> System -> Notifications and Actions and check if the Xbox App is allowed to send notifications.

And finally just launch the Xbox App and check if you're still signed in.
  5. archienorris Win User

No Notifications on Xbox App

i've got a solution.

go into notifications and actions.

make sure get notifications from apps and other senders is on

now go down to xbox and turn notifications on
  6. otakufangirl210 Win User

Xbox Samsung Galaxy app is broken

try to look at the notification settings in the xbox app
Thema:

Xbox App No Notification

1. Xbox App No Notification - Similar Threads - App Notification

2. Xbox One Issue: "Do you own this game/app?" Notification Closing My Game Out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Issue: "Do you own this game/app?" Notification Closing My Game Out: I'm was playing through the Game Pass and online playing Fallout 4 (an offline game) when suddenly the game closes out and an hour of progress is now gone. I've had this happen before a several...
  3. Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...: While playing a (non-xbox app) game (Apex Legends), I received a pop-up notification delivered by the Xbox Windows App. From the first line of the message, it appeared to be something to do with...
  4. Not getting party notifications for xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting party notifications for xbox app on pc: Have tried reseting app and checking that pc notifications are on for that app but still doesnt work. 8f2752cc-85a9-49e7-bec2-fe97d72f3c70
  5. Why was the Party Chat notification removed from Console Companion App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was the Party Chat notification removed from Console Companion App?: Title. I do not like using the Xbox Game bar. I get every notification Xbox related on the Console Companion App except party invites. I either have to join a joinable party or create one. I do...
  6. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...
  7. Not receiving notifications (Xbox Console companion app for pc)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving notifications (Xbox Console companion app for pc): I play with friends on pc but not receiving message notifications is there any reason why this is happening e858a023-c82e-47e4-8528-16537ba32d11
  8. Update notifications - Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Update notifications - Xbox app: Hi, I've been really frustrated how i would like to recieve notfications from the xbox app on my phone about my updates being interupted or complete. I hate leaving my xbox on and not knowing if...
  9. Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10: As the subject says, I don't receive notifications and therefore can't accept any invites as I can't find where those show up, meaning I can't join invite-only parties or games. Is this because I...
  10. Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.: I checked the settings on both the new Xbox App and the old Xbox App (called Xbox Console Companion) and everything seems to suggest that I should get notifications from achievements, but I'm not....