Xbox App not letting me in

Discus and support Xbox App not letting me in in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Ok so basically, ive had the xbox app for a few months, and ive been using it to text friends and stuff, and it has worked fine. But yesterday i was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NFG1533, Mar 26, 2020.

1. NFG1533
    NFG1533 Guest

Ok so basically, ive had the xbox app for a few months, and ive been using it to text friends and stuff, and it has worked fine. But yesterday i was brought up woth a message when i tried to sign in "update web browser or get microsoft edge. Since this is
    on my phone and I'm pretty sure google is updated, i decided to get microsoft edge. Once it installed, i closed the xbox app and then clicked on the app again. I signed it, but it brought me right back to "update your browser or get microsoft edge". What do
    i do? Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling, did nothing, and i can't seem to find any other way to do it

Any help is much appreciated

:)

NFG1533, Mar 26, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello NFG,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues signing in on your phone. Check to see if there is an update for the phone software. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app also.

Thanksm

Brad
  3. Violentblurr Win User

Not letting me download apps

Try killing your internet connection and hard boot your console. Wait for it to come all the way up to the home screen and then log in and turn your internet on. This worked for me, but still can't download some things. Other updates did start up though.
  4. ThunderGamer13 Win User

Me too, and the same applys to other games and apps as well.
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey ladies and gents,

We are currently looking into this particular issue and we have bumped it along to the correct people, we will continue to monitor these threads but we politely ask to keep things civil as stated by our

Xbox Forums Guidelines
    . We guarantee that we are diligently working on a possible fix for this and we do appreciate the patience.
  6. Thy Jayy Win User

Im having the same exact thing too (Mod Removed-Profanity)
Thema:

1. Xbox App not letting me in - Similar Threads - App letting

2. Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps...

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SerBrendanhouseSaint [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox App Not Letting Me Upload Custom Pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App Not Letting Me Upload Custom Pic: Is anybody else experiencing this? The app has been giving me an error message for over a day now. Says "can't upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while". Is there another way to...
  4. Not letting me sign into the xbox app on my iPad/iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Not letting me sign into the xbox app on my iPad/iPhone: When i go in to sign in i press the button and it says ‘ There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser’ i signed in on account.live.com...
  5. Xbox (Beta) App on PC not letting me Download Gamepass games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App on PC not letting me Download Gamepass games: I paid for the ultimate game pass 3 month subscription a month ago and my app is not letting me download any games from the gamepass. It is trying to get me to buy another subcription, when I go...
  6. **SOLVED** I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to...

in XBoX on Windows
    **SOLVED** I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to...: I was able to solve this after fidgeting with a few things. What finally solved this was the following: 1. I had a spare email address that I used to create a new MS account and gamertag. 2. I...
  7. I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to the app,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to the app,...: I click "Profile & Settings" > "Sign In" A new window pops up. I select my account. Click Continue. "Please Wait" pops up. Then I get a screen that says " Welcome Back!" I Click "Let's...
  8. Xbox App not letting me join Party

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App not letting me join Party: It won't let me join the party from my computer (xbox app) due to a "service" being down, followed by removing me from the party, regardless of the fact I could easy sign in though through my xbox...
  9. Blu-ray app issue not letting me watch anything

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray app issue not letting me watch anything: Anyone else have a bug where you put a disc in and it recognises it as a Blu-ray but when you get into the app it says that you don't have the hdcp rights management. submitted by /u/kilobravo99...
  10. XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure.: I just bought an Elite 2 Xbox controller and the Windows 10 accessory app will not let me configure. The word configure is on the app but I can not press or highlight it. Below it states I...