Xbox App Not Letting Me Join Parties

Discus and support Xbox App Not Letting Me Join Parties in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have an iphone 7, and everytime i try to join someones party, it says “update the app to its latest features to use party chat” but when i go to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DribIur, Jan 2, 2020.

1. DribIur
    DribIur Guest

I have an iphone 7, and everytime i try to join someones party, it says “update the app to its latest features to use party chat” but when i go to the appstore, theres never an update, help.

:)

DribIur, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Unknowngamer1st Win User

I don't think that Phone users are allowed to make/join parties that why Microsoft implemented party chat where iPhone user can send they friend a party chat so that their friend can join through the message. to be able to use party chat you need to have
    a chat group with all your friends in it and send a party chat.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi DribIur,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Is your iOS up to date? You need to have at least 10.3 or later.

Also if you haven't done so, please re-install the app itself.

Let us know once you've completed that.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Is the iPhone 7 at its latest iOS version? I think it is up to 13.3 for the latest update if your phone cannot be updated to the latest iOS then you may not be able to run the latest apps.
  5. Kevenstu01 Win User

hi DribIur

tried to manually check for update ( in the appstore go to updates and swip down until a well show up then let go, this will trigger a update check)

if it does not work try reinstalling the app
  6. IZZYboi66 Win User

Xbox App not letting me join Party

Thema:

1. Xbox App Not Letting Me Join Parties - Similar Threads - App Letting Join

2. Xbox App Not Letting Me Upload Custom Pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App Not Letting Me Upload Custom Pic: Is anybody else experiencing this? The app has been giving me an error message for over a day now. Says "can't upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while". Is there another way to...
  3. Not letting me sign into the xbox app on my iPad/iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Not letting me sign into the xbox app on my iPad/iPhone: When i go in to sign in i press the button and it says ‘ There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser’ i signed in on account.live.com...
  4. Xbox App not letting me in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App not letting me in: Ok so basically, ive had the xbox app for a few months, and ive been using it to text friends and stuff, and it has worked fine. But yesterday i was brought up woth a message when i tried to sign...
  5. Xbox (Beta) App on PC not letting me Download Gamepass games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App on PC not letting me Download Gamepass games: I paid for the ultimate game pass 3 month subscription a month ago and my app is not letting me download any games from the gamepass. It is trying to get me to buy another subcription, when I go...
  6. **SOLVED** I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to...

in XBoX on Windows
    **SOLVED** I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to...: I was able to solve this after fidgeting with a few things. What finally solved this was the following: 1. I had a spare email address that I used to create a new MS account and gamertag. 2. I...
  7. Xbox App not letting me join Party

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App not letting me join Party: It won't let me join the party from my computer (xbox app) due to a "service" being down, followed by removing me from the party, regardless of the fact I could easy sign in though through my xbox...
  8. Xbox app won’t let me join a party

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app won’t let me join a party: Recently I tried to join a party with my friends on my xbox app on IOS but everytime I tried it would say “something went wrong” and i delete the app and re-downloaded it to see if that would work...
  9. Xbox app won’t let me join group party!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won’t let me join group party!!!: so I was looking for a roleplaying groups on GTA 5 and I found a group and entered it,they host sent me an invite to group party and every time I got the invite my app would crash or when I tried...
  10. Xbox live app dint let me join partys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live app dint let me join partys: hi, so basicly... i just played sea of thieves like till 1 hour ago made a break... and now i cant get any invites if i search a group on the xbox live app... my on request got accepted... but...