Xbox app not updating the list of added games

Discus and support Xbox app not updating the list of added games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was waiting to play forza horizon 5 via the cloud gaming but the game didn't show up there, so I had to delete some games and download it to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gallobreno, Nov 15, 2021.

1. gallobreno
    gallobreno Guest

I was waiting to play forza horizon 5 via the cloud gaming but the game didn't show up there, so I had to delete some games and download it to my computer, after that my friend showed me that in his app the game was avaiable in the cloud, so I had to uninstall and reinstall de Xbox app and it showed up as intended, but today I discovered that GTA San Andreas was suposed to be avaiable at the cloud gaming services too and wasn't showing up on the recent added nor when I searched for it, so I reinstalled the app again and it showed up. Is there a way to fix this or am I going to reinstall the xbox app weekly?

:)

gallobreno, Nov 15, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Are they ever going to have a game pass section on the PC app?

I'm not sure about adding a section to the Microsoft Store app, but the Xbox app specifically lists Game Pass games.
  3. matthewiag Win User

Custom Playing Status?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

What day does 360 update thier online

• Sunday is usely a app up date in rear caeses
    • Monday add-ons
    • Tuesday Title,game and system updates. And add-on deal of the week updated.
    • Wendsday XBLA and GOD games are added
    • thursday same as tuesday ecsept the deal of the week part.
    • Friday addon and realy XBLA games
    • Satuerday Same as sunday. But the most the app update same day as the game,title and system updates come out to you.
    There is your scheaduale
  5. ScantilyCloud Win User

can't hear my party's members

It happened after an anti-virus update? Try re-adding the Xbox app to the exceptions list for the antivirus. That would be a good place to start. Let us know if it worked.

6. XBF Leo G Win User

Can an Xbox 360 have it's games streamed to an Windows 10 PC?

Hello GR412,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Microsoft has added mouse and keyboard support for the Xbox One for a few games. This is a feature that was recently added. There may be more games added to this list in the future. The article entitled

November 2018 Xbox Update Rolling Out Today
    contains a list of games which will support mouse and keyboard use. We recommend keeping a eye on this list to find out if the backwards compatible games you are interested in streaming appear on the list. If
    the backwards compatible games do appear on the list, you will be able to stream the game from the Xbox One while using a mouse and keyboard to play it. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Xbox app not updating the list of added games - Similar Threads - app updating list

2. Can't install/update XBox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install/update XBox App: Hi, When trying to install the XBox App I get the error code 0x80073D05. I have tried the following: Using WSReset.exe Using powershell to reset the microsoft store reinstall gaming services...
  3. xbox app is no longer updating recently played games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app is no longer updating recently played games: I have a list of games that still show up,but as far as newer games on steam and games I have been playing xbox app is not updating. I want it to display what game I have been playing these last...
  4. Xbox app reinstalls entire game EVERY UPDATE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app reinstalls entire game EVERY UPDATE: [img] This has already happened to me once before. and i could not resolve the issue and i had to uninstall and reinstall the game in the end. Please if there is something i can do to prevent...
  5. Updates for games and apps wont show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updates for games and apps wont show up: I cant get any updates to show for any games or apps on the series X, when I go into my games and apps, then to updates it's just constantly saying no updates currently available, I dont have the...
  6. Updating games on xbox app downloading that game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating games on xbox app downloading that game: Hello, I have a problem with the Xbox app updating games. when I try to update any game (does not matter which one is, it is the same for every game) I am downloading the whole game. I do not know...
  7. App update problem

in XBoX on Windows
    App update problem: I cannot update the Microsoft xbox purchase host and I can't update events (beta) apps. It's stuck on 0% I've had this for awhile now. d3f04ffe-ac24-4d1e-b47e-a2d5e3987b3d
  8. Cloud games list not updating in xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud games list not updating in xbox app: The issue mentioned in https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/p8almi/cloud_gaming_library_not_updated_in_xbox_app_for/ still seems to exist. I'd reset the xbox app last week but then again...
  9. xbox app "recently played" list never update

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app "recently played" list never update: My "recently played" game list and achievement list in xbox app stuck at 09/07/2015 and never update. I have waited several days and expect the games to appear correctly but it doesn't. Any tips...
  10. Recently used apps List on home screen won't update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently used apps List on home screen won't update: From what I have noticed, since the new update my Xbox has been laggy. When trying to unsnap an app it gets stuck and doesn't unsnap.. But most of all, my recent apps list on the home screen isn't...