xbox app not working on windows 10 pc

Discus and support xbox app not working on windows 10 pc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; xbox app is not working on windows 10 pc. i uninstalled and am trying to reinstall and the app will not reinstall. when you click on install it just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoanneRay, Nov 21, 2020.

1. JoanneRay
    JoanneRay Guest

xbox app is not working on windows 10 pc. i uninstalled and am trying to reinstall and the app will not reinstall. when you click on install it just sits there and nothing happens

:)

JoanneRay, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one custom gamerpic problems

Ok,so you can now upload a custom gamerpic if you have the xbox beta app on a windows 10 pc.

If it's the ordinary xbox app it wont work
  3. Ghoul xo Win User

what computer should i get to use box app

I would not recommend getting a PC for the Xbox App as it generally does not work and is generally very buggy, however any computer with windows 10 can run the windows app, requires essentially nothing.
  4. RodneySon Win User

How to Mass Remove Friends?

I am using a PC. Xbox App running on Windows 10.

How do i mass delete all friends using Windows 10 Xbox App??
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

How it's possible ? Platine Arma 3 on Xbox

Both Xbox and PC games will show up for your friends if they are using Windows 10 and and are logged into the Windows 10 Xbox App. Your friends are playing Arma3 on a PC, not on a console.
  6. flkF0lk Win User

Nat Type unavailable and blocked chat on xbox party

If you have a Windows 10 PC, Check in your Xbox App in configurations the "Teredo Ip adress" If it isnt working, try reseting your Router.
Thema:

1. xbox app not working on windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - app working windows

2. Xbox Apps on Windows 10 stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Apps on Windows 10 stopped working: I have been able to play games via Xbox Game Pass on Windows 10, but recently it stopped working. The Xbox apps instantly close after launching, and those are: -Xbox (for games with Xbox Game...
  3. Xbox app for Windows 10 - Sign in button doesn't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Windows 10 - Sign in button doesn't work.: I've tried multiple times to get the XBox app to work on my laptop (Windows 10 x64 ver. 1909 / build 18363.959). The problem is that when I click the "Sign In" button on the XBox Live sign in...
  4. Xbox Accessories App configuration not working (Windows 10)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories App configuration not working (Windows 10): Greetings ^_^ I'm having an issue with the Xbox accessories App on my Windows 10 I use an elite series 2 controller which I'd like to configure through the App however, even though the...
  5. Xbox Companion App and Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 not working on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion App and Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 not working on PC: First I was using the Xbox beta app but then it stopped showing my friends and everything i tried wouldn't fix it so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but now it always freezes right before...
  6. Xbox companion app/ Xbox apps on windows 10 (voice chat not working)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app/ Xbox apps on windows 10 (voice chat not working): Hey Everyone, I was one of the many unable to connect over voice chat from windows to xbox. After searching all over the internet and no forum or youtube video helping me I came across someone...
  7. Xbox companion app not working after fresh windows install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app not working after fresh windows install: Hi, so I just upgrade the motherboard, cpu and Ram in my pc and restored my back up of my previous save files to my pc when I try to use the companion app now all that seems to happen is ill join...
  8. Xbox (Beta) app not working on clean install of Windows 10 (20H1)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app not working on clean install of Windows 10 (20H1): After a clean install of Windows 10 20H1 RC (build 19041.207) and a subsequent automatic update of the Xbox app (version 2004.2000.42.0), the XboxAppServices.exe fails to start after every boot...
  9. Windows Xbox (Beta) App Push to Talk is not working properly

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox (Beta) App Push to Talk is not working properly: When I attempt to enable push to talk within the Xbox Beta application (I was playing Sea of Thieves in the background), the push to talk simply opens my mic constantly. For example, normally my...
  10. Xbox app party chat windows 10 not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app party chat windows 10 not working: Hi I can join party chat but for some reason i cant hear my friends and they cant hear me. i am not disconected in the party chat, my mic is reacting when i speak but we cant hear eachother....