Xbox app not working

Discus and support Xbox app not working in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i really need help I’ve got one network but it branches off to 3 others to seperate the family and ive made sure im connected to the same one as my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Zatdatking, May 15, 2019.

1. Zatdatking
    Zatdatking Guest

Xbox app not working

i really need help I’ve got one network but it branches off to 3 others to seperate the family and ive made sure im connected to the same one as my device (ipad) and ive tried everything from restarting console to factory resetting modem and nothings worked
    if anyone has any solution itd be greatly appreciated

:)

Zatdatking, May 15, 2019
  2. MB5656 Win User

Xbox app does not open in continnum for phones

why can't the Xbox s app work in continuum mode for windows phone? The app is grayed out and does not go into an desktop version of the app. Why does the Xbox app not work but Instagram, edge, photos, Groove music, and other apps work?
  3. Loraine Mon Win User

Xbox app not working

To further isolate your concern, please provide us a screenshot of what you are exactly seeing on your computer when you attempt to switch the accounts on the Xbox App.

We will be waiting for your response.

After I sign out:

[​IMG]

After I click sign in:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gives me no option to use another account.
    If none of the options worked for you, let us try to remove your account manually from the app by following the steps below:

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard and click Settings.
    2. Click Accounts and select Email & app accounts.
    3. Choose the current Microsoft account signed in to the Xbox App and click on
      Remove
    4. Click Yes.
    5. Launch the Xbox App again and check if it gives you an option to sign in.

We will appreciate if you can keep us updated with the results.
  4. EntireBroom4512 Win User

Xbox app not working

To further isolate your concern, please provide us a screenshot of what you are exactly seeing on your computer when you attempt to switch the accounts on the Xbox App.

After I sign out:

[​IMG]

After I click sign in:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gives me no option to use another account.
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

Xbox app not working

Thank you for keeping us updated. To further troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you manually uninstall and reinstall both the Windows Store and Xbox App.

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.  
    3. Type the following command to uninstall Windows Store: Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage
    4. Type the following command to uninstall the Xbox app:Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage  
    5. Hit Enter.  
    6. Restart your computer.
    7. After restarting your computer, go to the Windows PowerShell as administrator again and then type the following command to install the apps back to your computer: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register
      “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
    8. Hit Enter.

Launch the Xbox App again and switch your profile.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Successfully uninstalled and reinstalled Xbox app and store, but I still have the same sign in problem.

When you tried to switch your account, do you see a sign in screen like the image below?

[​IMG]

If yes, click on Microsoft account and enter your second email address again.

Let us know if it works this time.

No, after I hit "sign in" the second window does not come up. It signs in to the same account without giving any option to choose another account.

6. Camaro8706 Win User

Xbox App not working

Do you have a error code on your screen?
Thema:

Xbox app not working

1. Xbox app not working - Similar Threads - app working

2. HElp. Xbox one. xbox live works but games/apps dont connect to servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HElp. Xbox one. xbox live works but games/apps dont connect to servers: hi. I can connect to xbox live. Everything seems fine when i try the speed test on the in built browser. I am getting speeds about 65 mbps up and 30 mbps down. I cant seem to connect to the...
  3. Can't connect to any games, streaming apps work fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to any games, streaming apps work fine: I'm exhausted. Been hard resetting, disconnecting, fiddling with settings all day. It's not my modem and the owner is dragging their butt in accessing numbers and I don't have a laptop. I've...
  4. Xbox One App not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One App not working: It's not connecting so I can't use the app as a remote. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it's done nothing, I tried deleting then re-adding the console but when I get to the...
  5. Xbox one x guide and apps not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x guide and apps not working: Since yesterday, my xbox one x guide menu and apps/games wont work. I’ve power cycled several times and restarted the console several times. I’ve removed my account, still not working. I’ve...
  6. Xbox Avatar App wont load on my profile, works on all other profiles...even wont load on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar App wont load on my profile, works on all other profiles...even wont load on PC: I'm at my wits end with this....i haven't been able to load the avatar app since November. All it does its load for about 3 minutes then tell me it couldn't load my avatar, that something went...
  7. Error code 0x800706ba Games and App not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x800706ba Games and App not working: If an error code pops up and says 0x800706ba the work around for me is. Step 1 I went to settings ease of acces clicked on audio turned off Mono output. Step 2 go to display&sound then Audio...
  8. xbox app not working on iphone 8 plus

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox app not working on iphone 8 plus: when i go to sign in on my xbox app on my phone it will let me select the account but it crashes right after that. what should i do its been like this for like 3days....
  9. Apple headphone on xbox app windows 10 not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Apple headphone on xbox app windows 10 not working: I use apple headphones to talk on discord and any other games but for some reason when i play sea of thieves my headphones do not work in the xbox party or in game. I've checked my privacy...
  10. Youtube app not working on Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app not working on Xbox one X: I have yet to see any solutions to this issues. My tv is updated. My avr is updated. My xbox x is updated and power cycled and ive done every step imaginable yet youtube still keeps glitching so...