Xbox App Notifications

Discus and support Xbox App Notifications in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I was game sharing with someone a while back and since then we are not anymore. He had signed into Xbox app with my account multiple times, but I never... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Wi7her, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Wi7her
    Wi7her Guest

Xbox App Notifications

I was game sharing with someone a while back and since then we are not anymore. He had signed into Xbox app with my account multiple times, but I never cared about it. Some time before we stopped game sharing, he signed out of my account and into his on Xbox app. Even on his own account he still receives my notifications. It is annoying because I appear offline and he always knows who I'm playing with and when I'm online. How can I stop him from receiving my notifications even though he is signed into his own account and not mine.

:)

Wi7her, Jul 14, 2021
  2. Dem0nKez Win User

How to block the Xbox Profile?

Go to Xbox beta app or companion app > settings > notifications. Turn the ones off you want

Either that or just sign out of the app when your not using it.

You can also go to Notifications and action settings on windows and turn off notifications for xbox (scroll down to xbox)
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

What notification setting? Im pretty sure the xbox companion app is just busted
    Windows 10 notifications.

Whenever I play Streaming mode in the app, the notification settings change to not be displayed.
  4. xx HOS1Mxx Win User

There are no notification

Hi

Ian using Xbox one

And notification is on

the notification show in Xbox app in my phone but it not show in xbox

Plz help
  5. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Xbox App No Notification

Hi also try this found on another post hope it helps

1. You disallowed the Xbox App to run its background process
    2. You turned off notifications for the Xbox App
    3. You got signed out of the app
    Go to settings -> Privacy -> Background Apps and check if the Xbox App is allowed.

Also go to Settings -> System -> Notifications and Actions and check if the Xbox App is allowed to send notifications.

And finally just launch the Xbox App and check if you're still signed in.
  6. CamicaziBoss Win User

Parties on Xbox app

I have had Xbox App notifications failing to pop up a few times. Usually, it's resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling the app, turning notifications off and back on, signing out and back in, or simply turning the phone off and back on.

Also double check that you have them on, both through your app notification settings and through your phone's. Some phones let you block notifications of specific types, from specific apps, or both, and I've accidentally turned an app's notifications off
    that way a few times.
Thema:

Xbox App Notifications

1. Xbox App Notifications - Similar Threads - App Notifications

2. Game Pass App on Android Notification problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass App on Android Notification problem: Everytime I opena nd close my Game pass app on my phone (Samsung S20) I get the notifiction "Your childs account has been suspended. Click here to find out how this affects them". This has been...
  3. Xbox app for pc, no icon in notification area

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for pc, no icon in notification area: hi I have a problem, I install pc Xbox app for game pass pc, but I cant keep the app run in background when I close it, I check the box on the settings but nothing work, [img] also I don't see...
  4. Credit Card expiring on XBOX app for PC Notification

in XBoX on Windows
    Credit Card expiring on XBOX app for PC Notification: This annoying Banner notification has been bugging me for 1.5 yrs. My credit card is years away from expiring. I checked the account and the ONLY credit card they have on file is entered correctly...
  5. You can now send notifications from your Xbox to view on the mobile app on Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    You can now send notifications from your Xbox to view on the mobile app on Alpha skip ahead: Don't recall seeing it before. Only seen the option to send your friends list to your phone so far. submitted by /u/AWetTurtleHead [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox beta mobile app favourite friends online notifications not working?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox beta mobile app favourite friends online notifications not working?: Hey all. Xbox beta android app not giving me notifications when friends come online. The checkbox is enabled and I get alerts for game clips or messages. Pretty annoying to have the feature that...
  7. Request: Add wish list to app and sale notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Request: Add wish list to app and sale notifications.: The wish list feature seems to be a bit of a mess recently. Are we keeping it or not? Sometimes the add to wish list button is there sometimes not. It’s a great way to see all your wanted games at...
  8. Xbox app friend list notifications

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app friend list notifications: When will we be getting notifications for friends list when they go online as this was a major thing I used in the old app we definitely need this ASAP submitted by /u/Nufc4life-1982 [link]...
  9. Xbox mobile app “favorite” notifications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox mobile app “favorite” notifications: So when will we be able to have the option to receieve notifications when our favorite friends get online? The app is completley useless to me otherwise...I remember you used to be able to have...
  10. Now, not only we don't have "X" do delete notifications, but also Xbox Assist app is shown...

in XboX Insiders
    Now, not only we don't have "X" do delete notifications, but also Xbox Assist app is shown...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]