Xbox App on Andriod- Party Chat Not Working

Discus and support Xbox App on Andriod- Party Chat Not Working in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, Microsoft Team The party chat feature on android does not seem to be working properly. Every time I attempt start or join a party the party would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JaniceD15, Jan 17, 2020.

1. JaniceD15
    JaniceD15 Guest

Hi, Microsoft Team

The party chat feature on android does not seem to be working properly. Every time I attempt start or join a party the party would just close and say "Something went wrong try again later. (error code:-1)."
    I've already tried reinstalling, clearing the cache, and giving permission to app but nothing seems to work. A vast number of people using android phones are encountering the same issues as well.For some reason it works fine with Iphone cause several
    of my peers are able to use it just fine but not on android.

Please help/fix. I really like the app its great and I use it a lot.

:)

JaniceD15, Jan 17, 2020
  2. JaniceD15 Win User

There's been an update for the Xbox App as of Feb. 3, 2020 but party chat still has the same problem for me. I'm using it on the Samsung galaxy S10. If its working for anyone else with an S10 please post.
  3. Morid1 Win User

I have been having this issue as well. I would greatly appreciate any information you have on resolving this issue.
  4. JaniceD15 Win User

Hi, Thanks for reaching out for support regarding your issue.

From what i understand you are having issues connecting to a party via the Xbox App on your android device.

Uninstall the App then Reinstall the App again this could be a possible fix.

You can also try to check your privacy and security settings via your xbox console located under system settings - Privacy & security then review your settings to ensure you can communicate in a party.

Please Click Here to reach out to android support to see if they have any known issues regarding this.

Please Click Here to reach out to Xbox Support if required.

Best Wishes,

MR1LDN

Xbox Ambassador
    I've already stated in my post that I tried un/reinstalling the app and it didn't work. I've also emailed *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** directly and have yet to get a response. There have been several people that already reported the issue via the play store, microsoft,
    and xbox support. No response or legitimate solution has yet been given. This issues has been going on since November 2019 and
    nothing has been done.

I was hoping to find solutions here but I don't think anyone really knows whats going on or what to do.
  5. WileyOldFox-[xboxven Win User

I am having problems with app also I can't even sign in. the same with any Microsoft games too
  6. MR1LDN Win User

Hi, Thanks for reaching out for support regarding your issue.

From what i understand you are having issues connecting to a party via the Xbox App on your android device.

Can you please Uninstall the App again then Reinstall the App again this could be a possible fix.

You can also try to check your privacy and security settings via your xbox console located under system settings - Privacy & security then review your settings to ensure you can communicate in a party.

Please Click Here to reach out to android support to see if they have any known issues regarding this.

Please Click Here to reach out to Xbox Support if required.

Keep an eye out on this thread as another Ambassador may have more information to add.

Best Wishes,

Xbox Ambassador
Thema:

1. Xbox App on Andriod- Party Chat Not Working - Similar Threads - App Andriod Party

2. Funimation app freeze/loading-in issues (Help me) [Xbox One] [UK] - Issue Solved!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funimation app freeze/loading-in issues (Help me) [Xbox One] [UK] - Issue Solved!: Hi, I have previously encountered an issue regarding the Funimation app on the Xbox one console. The problems started last night 28/03/2020, I turned my Xbox on and clicked on the Funimation app...
  3. Can´t install anything anymore with the xbox app on WIndows 10 (gamepass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t install anything anymore with the xbox app on WIndows 10 (gamepass): I always get the error code 0x00000001. Already tried resetting the store and reinstalled the app, nothing helps. Windows 10 is also up to date. 55813b0e-6556-4cf7-9646-80d8a48c19d0
  4. Xbox not appearing in Xbox app or console companion.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not appearing in Xbox app or console companion.: When I try to connect using these apps(iOS and PC) it tells me that they’re turned off, and I won’t be able to connect until I restart my Xbox submitted by /u/Swishgaming68 [link] [comments]
  5. Sorry error while uploading a picture on the xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry error while uploading a picture on the xbox app: Been getting this message. I've tried over and over and I still cant upload... help...me....please [img] c65c3b90-42d8-4cdc-93c5-4f6706f99a5e
  6. Xbox app party

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app party: everytime i get an invite to a party though my app it says “ update your app to use the lastest version of parties” i need help to fix this! 900e54d5-44bd-4eff-b1e1-cd6e1ec1a4ab
  7. Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod

in XboX Insiders
    Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod: Since most Chromebooks can now use Andriod apps, some like my Samsung Chromebook Pro, very well. Will the Game Streaming app be available to use on my Chromebook in the near future? I have a...
  8. Xbox Beta App (Andriod) duplicated achievements listing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App (Andriod) duplicated achievements listing: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  9. Game DVRs not showing on xbox andriod app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVRs not showing on xbox andriod app: when ever i record a dvr or take a screenshot the xbox app and xbox beta app dont update to show my latest captures, the last one that is showing was taken in november 2018 any help on fixing this...
  10. Xbox Video app on andriod

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Video app on andriod: when will xbox video content be available on Android, i.e. purchased movies/tv shows. I've switched to android from windows phone because I was fed up with apps not being available on windows...