Xbox app on Android - how to obtain code?

Discus and support Xbox app on Android - how to obtain code? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So I installed Xbox app on the tablet I've recently bought. In the "Welcome" screen I found an option to connect it with my console but I got stuck on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MobyD04, Mar 14, 2019.

1. MobyD04
    MobyD04 Guest

So I installed Xbox app on the tablet I've recently bought. In the "Welcome" screen I found an option to connect it with my console but I got stuck on first screen where app asks me to "Enter the code from the console update screen"... but where can I
    find this code? Which code does the app want from me?!?

:)

MobyD04, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Dadwhite Win User

You tablet and console need to be connected to the same network. Make sure your console is power on and at the dashboard, the code the app is asking for will popup on your console screen to verify its connecting to the correct console. If you have more
    then one console make sure the other consoles are power off.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello MobyD04,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. There are some requirements that must be met before the tablet can be connected with the console. The console and Android device must be connected to the same network, and the Xbox app connectivity
    preferences on the Xbox One must allow connections from any device.

Normally, you will see the console's name appear on a list once you choose to connect your android device to your Xbox One. After selecting your console from the list, the Xbox One will connect with the Android device. Can you please provide us with a picture
    of the error message that you are seeing? We will provide steps on how to connect your console to your Android device. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to make sure your console is on the same network as the Android device:

• Start up the console and get to the home screen
    • Press the Xbox button on the controller to open the guide
    • Go to Settings
    • Select Network
    • Select Network Settings
    • Open the network settings on your Android device
    • Make sure the name of the network is the same on both devices (If you are using a dual-band router, make sure the Xbox One and tablet are both on the same frequency. The frequencies are 2.4 Ghz or 5.0 Ghz)

How to make sure the Xbox app connectivity preferences allow connections from any device on the Xbox One:

• Go to the home screen on the Xbox One
    • Press the Xbox button on the controller to open the guide
    • Go to Settings
    • Select Preferences
    • Select Xbox app connectivity
    • Make sure Allow connections from any device is selected

How to connect your Android device to your console:

• Open the Xbox app on your tablet
    • Sign in to the application
    • Open the menu and select Console
    • Select your console from the list
  4. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Lire les vidéo de ma tablette androïde sur ma xbox

5. Tormaz Win User

How do I get my messages to send

Hello!

How are you trying to send messages? Website, Xbox Console, Xbox App (Windows, iOS, Android)?
  6. PaulNEVILLE Win User

smart glass?

Thema:

1. Xbox app on Android - how to obtain code? - Similar Threads - app Android obtain

2. Xbox Android App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Android App: i had a problem with my phone and accessed my account using the Xbox App on my son’s phone. The problem is that I can’t see any way to remove account access from the app. I removed and...
  3. Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about...: As title. I own a good sized Ark: Survival Evolved server cluster and we recently set-up a club for community interaction etc but as the club has gotten more popular we have added new channels for...
  4. Have not been able to sign into Xbox app on Android for months - help!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Have not been able to sign into Xbox app on Android for months - help!: Hi I've continually had issues with signing onto my Xbox app using my Samsung S9 Android phone. This has been going on for months. (I am on the Alpha skip ahead insider program as a matter of...
  5. Xbox App on Android not getting notifications

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App on Android not getting notifications: I have been having this problem for a long time and it's extremely inconvenient and frustrating! I have some friends in another country. To coordinate play times we send each other messages...
  6. Android Xbox One App Controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Android Xbox One App Controller: The controller built into the Xbox App on Android doesn't register for me at all anymore I use it all the time when I'm just watching netflix or hulu, but it won't register at all anymore. The app...
  7. Really wish the Xbox app for Android was more user friendly...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Really wish the Xbox app for Android was more user friendly...: I would love it if it had the standard features of an actual remote, similar to the Cable/TV version. Having to swipe is very cumbersome, which is why I rarely touch the app. I would much rather...
  8. Cortana Android App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cortana Android App: When i first downloaded conrtana app on my android it asked me to sign in and i did. I was able to fully control my xbox one no matter if i was home or not via voice. Now everytime i try to use...
  9. Android Xbox app does not give any notifications whatsoever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android Xbox app does not give any notifications whatsoever: Galaxy Note 8, using Xbox app from the Android store. I have all notifications selected in the settings screen of the app but I never get any notifications. (yes, I have friends who party invite...
  10. Xbox App Not Working After Android Oreo Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Not Working After Android Oreo Update: Split from this thread. Hi, I have a new Samsung S9 with the Oreo os. I used to have a Samsung S7 with Nougat. On Nougat, the xbox app worked perfectly. Now, with the Oreo Os, I can open the...