Xbox App on Android not getting notifications

Discus and support Xbox App on Android not getting notifications in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have been having this problem for a long time and it's extremely inconvenient and frustrating! I have some friends in another country. To coordinate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Gargoylz, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Gargoylz
    Gargoylz Guest

I have been having this problem for a long time and it's extremely inconvenient and frustrating! I have some friends in another country. To coordinate play times we send each other messages through Xbox. This SHOULD result in a notification being sent to
    my phone that I got a message. Unfortunately, I get no notifications from the Xbox app. I can keep opening or refreshing the app and see the messages but I never get notifications to let me know I got a message. I have quadruple checked that message notifications
    have been turned on in the app and that the Xbox app notifications are turned on in the phone settings. Does anyone have a fix for this? I get notifications from every other app that is set to receive them. Xbox is the only one that doesn't work

:)

Gargoylz, Feb 9, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

an possible alternate option is to try and download the beta version for the App, which, as far as I know, should be available in the Google Play store.

It might result in you do receiving the notifications you would like to receive
  3. Northern Lass Win User

Xbox App notification issues

If you go into settings then notifications on your android phone you can disable all notifications from the app, is that what you have already tried to do?
  4. kRevali Win User

My Xbox App on mobile phone will not update my DMs ever again.

No, it is not infected by any virus, check for any updates for the app on your phone depending if it is iOS or Android. I was having a problem with notifications, when somebody added me as a friend everytime I opened the app that notification was there
    marked as unread, had to keep the app up to date
  5. Jacyintha Win User

Xbox and Cell phones

As an android user myself, that would be awesome - apps, text, notifications of some sort. Probably a way to push the windows phone to more users, though.
  6. Chris Sercombe Win User

Friends online notifications not popping up

Yeh me and my friends not getting notifications when favourites come online useing android xbox smartglass, beem a few weeks now.
Thema:

1. Xbox App on Android not getting notifications - Similar Threads - App Android getting

2. Xbox app on Android problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on Android problem: And yes I have tried on mobile network and on Wi-Fi, Still nothing All so far is working, But Nothing on messaging does All it does is having running circle And yes I have tried on mobile...
  3. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...
  4. Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App?: I always wonder why microsoft never release Xbox Design Lab Application for mobile like iso and android, would be faster, easier, to access. 06a4b25b-fd61-4045-a3ed-5dcff46db601
  5. I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4.: I have a rooted samsung galaxy note 4 and I cant seem to get the xbox app to install on my phone. Its a rooted samsung galaxy note 4 and I have cleared the google play cached data. I tried just...
  6. Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]: Can't setup my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen), the app shows...
  7. Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page: It just looks like this on both Minecraft and Xbox app. No more things happened but only this infinity loading page. I tried using VPNs, different Wi-Fi and cellular data, in different geo...
  8. Xbox one app for Android phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one app for Android phone: I got the app on my phone and it says lets get started and says "enter the code from the console update screen" well ive looked and cant find any code for the Update. Keep in mind im new to xbox....
  9. Xbox App not working (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App not working (Android): I have a rare issue with the app, I don't know how it started to happen but, sometimes I have to uninstall the Xbox Beta or the Xbox App, because I need to clear some space for my phone. I have a...
  10. Xbox App Android Not Working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Android Not Working: I have a rare issue with the app, I don't know how it started to happen but, sometimes I have to uninstall the Xbox Beta or the Xbox App, because I need to clear some space for my phone. I have a...