Xbox app on Android problem

Discus and support Xbox app on Android problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; And yes I have tried on mobile network and on Wi-Fi, Still nothing All so far is working, But Nothing on messaging does All it does is having running... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/killerjames425, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Xbox app on Android problem

And yes I have tried on mobile network and on Wi-Fi, Still nothing

All so far is working, But Nothing on messaging does

All it does is having running circle

And yes I have tried on mobile network and on WiFi, Still nothing

submitted by /u/killerjames425
    [link] [comments]

/u/killerjames425, Aug 24, 2019
  2. harrypearce2017 Win User

Help with Microsoft Solitaire Premium

same problem here with the android app. Active subscription is not showing in the solitaire app.
  3. NitroFusion101 Win User

Buying the Destiny 2 Annual Pass

Buy through the Xbox app on android,iOS, and windows. I had the same problem and it showed up for me.
  4. HowardJones KsE Win User

WWE app crashes during VOD

I'm having this problem all the time. It's an app issue on the Xbox One. It never does it on the ps4 or my Android phone.
  5. OHTHENOISES1111 Win User

Ark Survival Evolved

Also having this problem ever since the new dashboard went live for all.

Cannot get the virtual keyboard to appear on the xbox w10 app nor the smartglass app (Android).
  6. EtenN92iTa Win User

I can't sign into my account on Android device

Mistakes

You may experience the following errors or problems while using SmartGlass and Xbox Live staff.

"Sorry, you will need to visit the xbox.com website to optimize the experience on Xbox Live. This app will not function properly on this device."

This error indicates that the Android phone is not able to use the app. For more information, see the app's requirements:

SmartGlass install on an Android phone

Install Xbox Live staff on an Android phone

When you try to sign in to Xbox Live on Android, you receive an error message

In case of problems accessing Xbox SmartGlass:

Make sure you can successfully log on to Xbox.com in a Web browser.

Note: If you have forgotten your account credentials, see Locate the Microsoft account or password.

If you have the correct credentials, but still can not access, try the solutions in Troubleshooting connectivity issues and performance of SmartGlass on mobile devices.

If using the above solutions the problem is not resolved, contact Xbox Customer Support.
Thema:

Xbox app on Android problem

1. Xbox app on Android problem - Similar Threads - app Android problem

2. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...
  3. Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?: [IMG] This has been happening for months and I personally report it every time the Xbox app updates. Achievements for Xbox 360 games do not appear correctly or at all in the Android app. The...
  4. [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,

in XboX Insiders
    [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,: I'm using the app on an unlocked Moto g7. Even after uninstalling, clearing the cache, etc, I keep getting told the app can't access my rewards info, nor find my Xbox console, and it can't install...
  5. Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...
  7. Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App?: I always wonder why microsoft never release Xbox Design Lab Application for mobile like iso and android, would be faster, easier, to access. 06a4b25b-fd61-4045-a3ed-5dcff46db601
  8. Comments problem on Xbox App on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Comments problem on Xbox App on Android: I was going to view comments on my Xbox App on Android, but I can't see them! All it says on the comments is always "Be the first to comment". I kept on refreshing it, but it still says it! Can...
  9. Having problems with my Android Xbox beta app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems with my Android Xbox beta app: My beta Xbox app won't give me the option the upload my custom pictures for my gamerpic in my customization option for my gamerpics 32682f40-cd88-4e7c-87c4-e54e468e8029
  10. Sign in problem Xbox One app on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in problem Xbox One app on android: Any fix for the Xbox One App sign in loop problem on android? The app continuously prompts for sign in and does not enter the program. Thanks. 70cc3c37-2e72-4af9-b37a-caf50a86b127