Xbox app on different network

Discus and support Xbox app on different network in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to connect a tablet to the xbox one without being on the same network? I cant find any mention of the subject but im sure there has to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tinnon Tocher, May 23, 2022.

1. Xbox app on different network

Is there any way to connect a tablet to the xbox one without being on the same network? I cant find any mention of the subject but im sure there has to be SOME way because it would make the console streaming feature in the game streaming preview pointless if there isnt... I mean, Why use a mobile device to stream games from your xbox when ur on the same network and could just play directly on the console?

:)

Tinnon Tocher, May 23, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Unable to download Xbox app and Game Pass

Sure, that's an issue with the network or phone cache, you could try a different network, or delete the cache of the phone and of both apps on the apps configuration
  3. Rare Squared Win User

Cortana Android App

Good morning,

I would try and uninstall the Cortana app and the Xbox app, and find a different network to connect to. Then install the Xbox app first and sign in, after re-install the Cortana app and see if that helped.

I hope this helped!

-
  4. AgentPav007 Win User

NFL App won't load

Has anyone tried to take their Xbox one to another residence and try to download and run the app off a different network using a different router? Or a different Internet service provider? Thank you!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Unable to sign in Xbox Android

Hello LoadingTom,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the Xbox App and Minecraft on Android are not signing you in. Are you able to log in to the Xbox App when your device is connected to a different network? Does this issue occur when you try
    to sign in from a different mobile device on the same network? We noticed that the network speed at the top of your screenshot is 1.0 KB/s. This speed may be too slow to allow you to sign in to the application so we would like to see if a different network
    allows you to sign in. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Paul Bab Win User

Can't upload a clip from windows 10 xbox app.

You may perform the following:

1. Sign in a different Microsoft account to the Xbox app and check if the same instance occurs.

2. Connect your Windows 10 PC to a different network and check if the same instance occurs.

3. Test the Xbox app on a different Windows 10 PC and check if the same instance occurs.

Looking forward to your response.
Thema:

Xbox app on different network

1. Xbox app on different network - Similar Threads - app different network

2. Move xbox game to different hard drive WITHOUT having to delete all of the apps that are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Move xbox game to different hard drive WITHOUT having to delete all of the apps that are...: [img] The hard drive is from a windows 10 PC, I have recently upgraded to 11 pro. Is this due to me having Xbox subscription games from a previous device on these hard drives? If so, then I must...
  3. Unable to play games on Xbox app using game pass, I get two different errors.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play games on Xbox app using game pass, I get two different errors.: I am able to download games on the Xbox app using the Xbox game pass, however when I try to launch the games I have downloaded only through Xbox game pass I am met with the error code 0x803F8001....
  4. most times I try and load into a different app/ game my display turns off and I have to...

in XboX Insiders
    most times I try and load into a different app/ game my display turns off and I have to...: it’s not major but it’s very annoying submitted by /u/guusii [link] [comments]
  5. Can't sign into xbox app or game bar on my windows user, but I can on a different user.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into xbox app or game bar on my windows user, but I can on a different user.: Hi! I can't sign into my xbox account on my main windows profile, but I can on a different one that I made to test this. Whenever I try to sign in on the main profile, it says "We couldn't sign...
  6. the xbox app is able to detect games from a different drive

in XboX Insiders
    the xbox app is able to detect games from a different drive: Hello, I was wondering if the xbox app is able to detect games from a different drive. I download all my games on a portable drive and i wanted to play the games on my laptop. But when i connected...
  7. Xbox App does not allow me to install a game into a different location then the boot disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App does not allow me to install a game into a different location then the boot disk: Hi There, I have just upgraded my Windows from 10 to 11. After this upgrade I cannot install a game into my 4TB disk instead of 240GB boot disk. When I click to install button for a game, a...
  8. How do I sign in with a different account on the xbox pc companion app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign in with a different account on the xbox pc companion app?: Just for context I use two different Xbox accounts on pc. Today I noticed an issue where I can't log into my main account on the pc companion app. When I load the app, I am automatically signed...
  9. Question about using 2 different microsoft accounts with Xbox App on PC (Windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question about using 2 different microsoft accounts with Xbox App on PC (Windows 10): Hello. Until yesterday, I could play on PC without any problem with 2 different accounts (a family member and my account). I just log out of Xbox App and when I log in, the app asked me what...
  10. Can the XBOX Companion App be used with an Ethernet connected XBOX on a different network?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can the XBOX Companion App be used with an Ethernet connected XBOX on a different network?: Can the XBOX Companion App be used with an Ethernet connected XBOX on a different network? Can the XBOX Companion App be used with an Ethernet connected XBOX on a different network?...