Xbox app on iOS

Discus and support Xbox app on iOS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do you send a game invite from the app? I see that you can invite to a party but cant see invite to game. cf9d64b7-4d68-4cf9-93ed-f4055d488ce3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DONNYDARKO966, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Xbox app on iOS

how do you send a game invite from the app? I see that you can invite to a party but cant see invite to game.

:)

DONNYDARKO966, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Miss Portia Win User

New Colors?

Anything provided by an official app such as the Xbox LIVE iOS app is okay to use. :)
  3. JPVoodoo Win User

Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC

Hi!

Try to activate it in Xbox app for android or IOS.
  4. Dictator Mayo Win User

Elit3gaming anderoid xbox app

Isn't there an official Xbox app? They have one for ios.
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Xbox SmartGlass

Heya!

Aplogies for the late reply.

Are you still running into issues with the app? To be sure, are you on an iOS device? The Xbox SmartGlass app is no longer supported on iOS and may not function because of this.

If you are having issues on a none iOS device feel free to reach back out and describe exactly what happens!
  6. Kenzibit Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update FAQ

Why is OneGuide still part of the Xbox app on iOS and Android?
Thema:

Xbox app on iOS

1. Xbox app on iOS - Similar Threads - app iOS

2. Xbox app needs a update for ios 13. It keeps crashing.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app needs a update for ios 13. It keeps crashing.: [IMG] submitted by /u/RJ_Smith95 [link] [comments]
  3. Quick guide: How to join Xbox App Beta on iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick guide: How to join Xbox App Beta on iOS: Like other people I had messages not showing in the iOS version of the live and (previous) beta Xbox app. But: with the new build that was released recently I finally have access to my messages...
  4. Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. [Bug] iOS App

in XboX Insiders
    [Bug] iOS App: Cannot receive or send messages via the iOS app anymore. Pretty disappointing. There’s some other features in there that completely broke as well such as seeing recent players you played with. The...
  6. Will they ever fixe the Xbox app (iOS)?

in XboX Insiders
    Will they ever fixe the Xbox app (iOS)?: I reported the fact that the recent players list is broken almost 10 times in the last 2-3 years and it’s not fixed. It’s just annoying when you are looking for the people you played with...
  7. Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App?: I always wonder why microsoft never release Xbox Design Lab Application for mobile like iso and android, would be faster, easier, to access. 06a4b25b-fd61-4045-a3ed-5dcff46db601
  8. Can't log into Minecraft PE or Xbox App on iOS 12.3.2

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't log into Minecraft PE or Xbox App on iOS 12.3.2: I've been trying to sign into Minecraft PE on iphone 8 plus with iOS 12.3.2 so i can play asking with my girlfriend and everytime i try to log into my Microsoft account it says sorry something...
  9. Xbox iOS Beta App feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox iOS Beta App feedback: I’m having an issue with the latest iOS beta Xbox app delivered through TestFlight. So I tried to send beta feedback through TestFlight but it appears the email alias is incorrectly configured....
  10. Wordament Daily Challenge shuts down app on iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge shuts down app on iOS: my wordament game is having a problem this morning. The app opens in Adventure mode and that mode works fine. Each time i tap on the Daily Challenge option on the bottom mune the app shuts down. I...