Xbox app on ios

Discus and support Xbox app on ios in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My xbox app on my ios device will not connect to my xbox and ive tried everything that the app says to do and its not working... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Zigzagswagg24, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Xbox app on ios

My xbox app on my ios device will not connect to my xbox and ive tried everything that the app says to do and its not working

:)

Zigzagswagg24, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Miss Portia Win User

New Colors?

Anything provided by an official app such as the Xbox LIVE iOS app is okay to use. :)
  3. JPVoodoo Win User

Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC

Hi!

Try to activate it in Xbox app for android or IOS.
  4. Dictator Mayo Win User

Elit3gaming anderoid xbox app

Isn't there an official Xbox app? They have one for ios.
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Xbox SmartGlass

Heya!

Aplogies for the late reply.

Are you still running into issues with the app? To be sure, are you on an iOS device? The Xbox SmartGlass app is no longer supported on iOS and may not function because of this.

If you are having issues on a none iOS device feel free to reach back out and describe exactly what happens!
  6. Kenzibit Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update FAQ

Why is OneGuide still part of the Xbox app on iOS and Android?
Thema:

Xbox app on ios

1. Xbox app on ios - Similar Threads - app ios

2. Voice chat volume for IOS on Xbox App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Voice chat volume for IOS on Xbox App: As far as i am aware so far there is no way of adjusting the volume of a party with in the xbox app on IOS. I use the xbox on my ipad and am have started to join parties with friends while playing...
  3. [Help] Xbox Game pass IOS app wont recognize my Xbox game pass on pc. I want to do quest...

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Xbox Game pass IOS app wont recognize my Xbox game pass on pc. I want to do quest...: I would like to do the game pass quests and track it on my phone but it doesn’t even say that I even own games pass on that account. Even though I’ve been playing on it for 2 weeks on that...
  4. Can I control Xbox child account settings if they use an iPad and the Xbox app for iOS?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can I control Xbox child account settings if they use an iPad and the Xbox app for iOS?: I recently set up a child account for my son. He uses the Xbox app on his iPad to chat to his friends at school, but recently I set up a child account and now he can’t add any friends. On the Xbox...
  5. I started a voice chat and my (ios) app crashed (i have deleted and reinstalled it)

in XBoX on Mobile
    I started a voice chat and my (ios) app crashed (i have deleted and reinstalled it): So I was playing Minecraft and wanted to chat with a freind so i started a voice chat. My app crashed to the homescreen so I deleted the app reinstaled the app and logged in it still crashed?!...
  6. Xbox iOS app party chat not working on WiFi but works on 4g

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iOS app party chat not working on WiFi but works on 4g: My sons xbox app on iphone and on ipad stopped working a couple of months back. The app loads fine but when he tries to join any voice chat the app says “something went wrong” and crashes....
  7. When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me

in XboX Insiders
    When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me: submitted by /u/DogeThe_Dog [link] [comments]
  8. iOS Xbox app party chat not connecting error

in XBoX on Mobile
    iOS Xbox app party chat not connecting error: I have been getting this error about error connecting to voice chat. Any suggestions? 64ff83c0-849f-49ee-af4c-628bd661b571
  9. Old App update? Kinectimals IOS app revival please!

in XboX Insiders
    Old App update? Kinectimals IOS app revival please!: ever since I got disappointed at the fact that my 360 kinect will never work on my XB1X and my games for it wont work ever again either.... I turned to my ipod to see if I could at least play the...
  10. iOS Xbox App: Can’t Search Names

in XBoX on Mobile
    iOS Xbox App: Can’t Search Names: On the the Xbox App for iOS, I’m unable to search for and find people that have spaces in their gamertag. At least, that seems to be the criteria causing the problem. Tested it on a friends iPhone...