Xbox App on iPhone keeps crashing when someone in party chat is streaming

Discus and support Xbox App on iPhone keeps crashing when someone in party chat is streaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This issue started to happen to me recently whenever a member of my xbox party starts streaming. The app crashes and everytime I try to restart and get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zaliinho, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Zaliinho
    Zaliinho Guest

This issue started to happen to me recently whenever a member of my xbox party starts streaming. The app crashes and everytime I try to restart and get back into the party it keeps crashing. I have tried restarting my phone as well as redownloading the app.

Are there any fixes for this issue?

:)

Zaliinho, Apr 16, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

3. jovanihrnndz774 Win User

Beta Version of the iOS Xbox App Accepting Users

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to take part in the experience of the Xbox app

These are some issues/features that would go great along with party chat on iPhone
    1. A way to switch between audio chat from iPhone and Xbox mic

I started a party chat on the Xbox app but then wanted to use switch to my headset on my Xbox, I had to leave the party chat and join again on the xbox

2. Possibly game audio on iPhone from the Xbox app

The Reason imm sending feedback here is because its not working with the testflight app on ios
  4. poover Win User

xbox party chat

I'm also unable to hear or chat when in a party when I stream an xbox game on my desktop via the Xbox App; once I stop streaming - chat is restored.
  5. CHA0S KN1GHT Win User

Xbox One Streaming App - Constant Crashes

I believe I have found the cause to this. It started for me over the weekend. Glad to know it isn't just me! So I noticed a common occurrence every time, for me at least. Party Chat. I was streaming just fine on Sat, then someone SENT me an invite. I didn't
    accept it, the just sent it and the app immediately crashed and wouldn't hold up a stream anymore. The work around right now is go to your network settings and clear your mac address, then click "Restart".

Then today the same thing happened... I was streaming just fine, but the second someone sent me a party chat invite, BAM, no more stream.
  6. CHA0S KN1GHT Win User

Xbox one app constantly crashing on Windows 10

I believe I have found the cause to this. It started for me over the weekend. Glad to know it isn't just me! So I noticed a common occurrence every time, for me at least. Party Chat. I was streaming just fine on Sat, then someone SENT me an invite. I didn't
    accept it, the just sent it and the app immediately crashed and wouldn't hold up a stream anymore. The work around right now is go to your network settings and clear your mac address, then click "Restart".

Then today the same thing happened... I was streaming just fine, but the second someone sent me a party chat invite, BAM, no more stream.
Thema:

1. Xbox App on iPhone keeps crashing when someone in party chat is streaming - Similar Threads - App iPhone keeps

2. xbox app on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app on iphone: Hi, i have had the xbox app on my phone for forever, and I have had my notifications on for the app, but in the whole time i have had the app, i have never gotten notifications. i don't get party...
  3. Xbox App on iPhone; Achievement tab not visible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on iPhone; Achievement tab not visible: Ok, so I have two accounts for my xobox. On the Xbox app I can see an achievements tab listing all of my achievements on one account. When I switch to the other account the achievement tab is...
  4. iPhone Xbox app, Controller not working on remote play issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    iPhone Xbox app, Controller not working on remote play issue: Hey guys so as many of iphone users are aware when you connect your xbox controller to your iphone by bluetooth, it says its connected but when you go to actually play on remote on the xbox...
  5. Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone: Any time I try to install a game remotely on my old Xbox One both apps tell me there is no applicable device to install to. https://imgur.com/a/QN5SKi0 Not exactly sure which Xbox Insider...
  6. Why is the Download to Console option gone on game pages in the iPhone Xbox app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why is the Download to Console option gone on game pages in the iPhone Xbox app?: Sums it up. The option is just gone for every game. [img] bce73ec0-8ea4-455e-8e19-94dd2a39fae5
  7. XBox iPhone app cannot sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    XBox iPhone app cannot sign in: I reset my console and after that am unable to have the Xbox companion app even sign in (pairing with the reset console would be after I am able to sign in first). When I select "Sign In" in the...
  8. Xbox app mobile device iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app mobile device iphone: [img] Hi so recently my friend sent me account information to check his settings but his account was locked and i told him that but when i went to try to log out of his account I couldn’t. How do...
  9. Xbox app not working with my mic on my iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app not working with my mic on my iPhone: I’ve been trying to use my mic instead of my phones mic for party chat but I can’t is there anyway to fix this or something. c46e8de5-a11a-41ea-8d69-495c7868a815
  10. Xbox App keep Crashing on iPhone 6S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App keep Crashing on iPhone 6S: It's been at least 2 weeks that my Xbox app on my iPhone 6S is not working anymore. It just crash every time. I've been restarting my iPhone, deleting and reinstalling the app but it didn't work...