Xbox app on iPhone not loading

Discus and support Xbox app on iPhone not loading in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Xbox app refuses to load on my iphone. just get a spinning loading screen with a white background. i was receiving notification up until lastt night... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DesertRatTAMU10, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Xbox app on iPhone not loading

Xbox app refuses to load on my iphone.

just get a spinning loading screen with a white background.

i was receiving notification up until lastt night and today...nothing

:)

DesertRatTAMU10, Sep 19, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey there
    DesertRatTAMU10
    !

Thank you for letting us know that we were able to answer your question for you. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums
    for further assistance and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Happy gaming

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi DesertRatTAMU10,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. If you haven't already done so, I recommend uninstalling the app, checking your iPhone to see if the iOS requires an update, restart your iPhone, then reinstall the app to the phone. Additionally,
    if this persists, I recommend
    contacting Apple Support
    to see if they have any troubleshooting or solutions to attempt as well.

Give the troubleshooting a try and please let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

App Won't Load on iPhone

I would check to see if there's a newer version on the Store or try the beta version
  5. baltyofgod Win User

App Won't Load on iPhone

have you tried downloading xbox beta?
  6. Tormaz Win User

App Won't Load on iPhone

Hello!

I would try deleting the app data first, then uninstall and reinstall the app.
Thema:

1. Xbox app on iPhone not loading - Similar Threads - app iPhone loading

2. Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode

in XBoX on Mobile
    Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode: I can't play game captures in landscape mode using the Xbox app on my iphone X. Any fix? I am not locked in portrait mode BTW ee211a91-312c-4f69-a272-c15e6023fa7f
  3. My Xbox companion app on my iPhone X isn’t working, every time I try to join a party it...

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox companion app on my iPhone X isn’t working, every time I try to join a party it...: [img] i did countless things to try to fix this like, restarting router, reinstaling app, switching accounts, switching from 2.4ghz to 5ghz wifi radios and still nothing. I am at a loss and dont...
  4. iPhone Xbox App not letting me save screenshots

in XBoX on Mobile
    iPhone Xbox App not letting me save screenshots: So I have these screenshots I took while playing Sea of Thieves and they're really cool and I want to save them to my phone, but when I open the xbox app and click the share button on the...
  5. Update to join party on iPhone Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update to join party on iPhone Xbox app: On the xbox app on iphone it says that i have to upfate to the latest verison to join the party but my app is already updated. It is already up to date what should i do...
  6. Xbox App for IPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App for IPhone: Joining parties is broken on the ios App for xbox everytime you attempt to join a party it will say you need to download an update that doesnt exist and that makes it so joining parties is...
  7. Xbox app not updated to support iPhone XS Max or iPhone 11 Pro Max screen size (most...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app not updated to support iPhone XS Max or iPhone 11 Pro Max screen size (most...: [IMG] submitted by /u/NikolajCole [link] [comments]
  8. Why the Xbos app won't let me join parties on my Iphone 5s?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why the Xbos app won't let me join parties on my Iphone 5s?: What happens is the following, every time I am invited to a party, it appears that I should update the app, but I have it updated. I can create it, but not join, and so I can't use the look for...
  9. App Won't Load on iPhone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Won't Load on iPhone: Split from this thread. Hello, So I have a iPhone 8+ and I have quite the issue. You see, my xbox app keeps perpetually loading on and on, without giving any options to do anything. I have...
  10. App won't load on Iphone 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App won't load on Iphone 7: Once again another update for the XBOX app and it still will not load on certain iphones. Please fix this. It is really ridiculous to have to continue signing in online and not being able to track...