Xbox app on iPhone problem

Discus and support Xbox app on iPhone problem in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, recently when i receive a notification of a mail on the xbox app it does not show up within the app itself, nor do any of my mails although they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by IIII M IIII, Aug 18, 2019.

1. IIII M IIII
    IIII M IIII Guest

Hi, recently when i receive a notification of a mail on the xbox app it does not show up within the app itself, nor do any of my mails although they all show on the xbox console. The other functions within the app work
    fine, so far i have updated the app, followed by updating the operating system on my phone and then reinstalling the app on the phone, I have done exactly the same on my iPad with the same results of no messages displaying.

Do we have a fix for this?

best,

mike

:)

IIII M IIII, Aug 18, 2019
  2. RealWillSmith20 Win User

The solution worked at first but when I was sent a mail the app lost everything again.

Anything else you suggest?
    Try deleting the app then reinstall it back
  3. IIII M IIII Win User

The solution worked at first but when I was sent a mail the app lost everything again.

Anything else you suggest?
  4. IIII M IIII Win User

To be honest it seems a bit like it’s a server issue specific to the mail host within the app. Due to the fact that the first solution worked up until I was sent a mail back and the app then couldn’t retrieve it - which sends it into a loop on the app of
    continuous loading of the mails - which it wont do! At the top it always says “live updates are not available” and underneath it will say “it’s looking a bit empty around here try sending a mail“ or words to that effect anyway.

I think microsoft should look into this problem a bit deeper. Its causing communication issues realistically.

I know there might not be another solution offhand but if you can think of anything else I’ll try it thanks very much. Mike.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

According to users, sometimes the Xbox app can crash due to certain messages in your inbox. ... After deleting
    Xbox Live messages, make sure to log out of the Xbox app. After signing back in, problems with
    the Xbox app should be fixed
  6. KINGCOBRAX7 Win User

Xbox App

The xbox app is installed on an Iphone
Thema:

1. Xbox app on iPhone problem - Similar Threads - app iPhone problem

2. Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing: Xbox app - Video player scrubber problem on iPhone (13.1.3). Video player scrubber bar is not appearing (along with the ‘Done’ button that should be in left corner) when viewing my own and friends...
  3. Xbox iPhone app volume in chat

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iPhone app volume in chat: Hi. My friends are having trouble hearing themselves loudly! As soon as i adjust the volume so i can hear friends in the party on the xbox phone app on my iphone, they can hear loud echo of their...
  4. Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies: i downloaded the xbox app on my iphone with ios 13. When i try to sign in it keeps saying that cookies are blocked however in my settings they aren’t. How can i fix this? I have deleted and...
  5. Xbox app chat not working on IPhone Xr

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app chat not working on IPhone Xr: Hey guys Ive been using the xbox app to chat in game with my friends, and its worked for a while. But today i cant get it to connect to a party. If i even try to start my own party it says...
  6. Xbox app on iPhone not loading

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iPhone not loading: Xbox app refuses to load on my iphone. just get a spinning loading screen with a white background. i was receiving notification up until lastt night and today...nothing...
  7. xbox one and iphone app firewall ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one and iphone app firewall ports: Hi Fellas I have a bit of a question in regards to the firewall ports to get the mobile app working. Currently my consoles all sit in a VLAN that upnp enabled (for open nat and works a dream) i...
  8. Xbox app on iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iPhone: Ive been having this problem for about a month where when i load up my xbox app on my phone, all i get is a white screen with the loading symbol spinning round, i have waited on the app for a good...
  9. Xbox App on iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App on iPhone: So I’ve been having this problem for about a week now where i can open the app on my iphone but i can’t open messages or save videos or any other interaction. i can see who is online and i still...
  10. Xbox app on iPhone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on iPhone: The xbox app isnt loading messages or allowing me to save captures to my phone. I keep getting this message [img] a7d3cc9d-c4d7-44fc-bbcd-d1239a5fc388