Xbox app on iPhone problem

Discus and support Xbox app on iPhone problem in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, recently when i receive a notification of a mail on the xbox app it does not show up within the app itself, nor do any of my mails although they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by IIII M IIII, Aug 18, 2019.

1. IIII M IIII
    IIII M IIII Guest

Hi, recently when i receive a notification of a mail on the xbox app it does not show up within the app itself, nor do any of my mails although they all show on the xbox console. The other functions within the app work
    fine, so far i have updated the app, followed by updating the operating system on my phone and then reinstalling the app on the phone, I have done exactly the same on my iPad with the same results of no messages displaying.

Do we have a fix for this?

best,

mike

:)

IIII M IIII, Aug 18, 2019
  2. RealWillSmith20 Win User

The solution worked at first but when I was sent a mail the app lost everything again.

Anything else you suggest?
    Try deleting the app then reinstall it back
  3. IIII M IIII Win User

The solution worked at first but when I was sent a mail the app lost everything again.

Anything else you suggest?
  4. IIII M IIII Win User

To be honest it seems a bit like it’s a server issue specific to the mail host within the app. Due to the fact that the first solution worked up until I was sent a mail back and the app then couldn’t retrieve it - which sends it into a loop on the app of
    continuous loading of the mails - which it wont do! At the top it always says “live updates are not available” and underneath it will say “it’s looking a bit empty around here try sending a mail“ or words to that effect anyway.

I think microsoft should look into this problem a bit deeper. Its causing communication issues realistically.

I know there might not be another solution offhand but if you can think of anything else I’ll try it thanks very much. Mike.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

According to users, sometimes the Xbox app can crash due to certain messages in your inbox. ... After deleting
    Xbox Live messages, make sure to log out of the Xbox app. After signing back in, problems with
    the Xbox app should be fixed
  6. Adasaurasrex Win User

Why is the Xbox App Still Broken After All These Years?!

I use the both the android and iPhone apps and have no problems with either.
Thema:

1. Xbox app on iPhone problem - Similar Threads - app iPhone problem

2. Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode

in XBoX on Mobile
    Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode: I can't play game captures in landscape mode using the Xbox app on my iphone X. Any fix? I am not locked in portrait mode BTW ee211a91-312c-4f69-a272-c15e6023fa7f
  3. My Xbox companion app on my iPhone X isn’t working, every time I try to join a party it...

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox companion app on my iPhone X isn’t working, every time I try to join a party it...: [img] i did countless things to try to fix this like, restarting router, reinstaling app, switching accounts, switching from 2.4ghz to 5ghz wifi radios and still nothing. I am at a loss and dont...
  4. iPhone Xbox App not letting me save screenshots

in XBoX on Mobile
    iPhone Xbox App not letting me save screenshots: So I have these screenshots I took while playing Sea of Thieves and they're really cool and I want to save them to my phone, but when I open the xbox app and click the share button on the...
  5. Update to join party on iPhone Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update to join party on iPhone Xbox app: On the xbox app on iphone it says that i have to upfate to the latest verison to join the party but my app is already updated. It is already up to date what should i do...
  6. Xbox App for IPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App for IPhone: Joining parties is broken on the ios App for xbox everytime you attempt to join a party it will say you need to download an update that doesnt exist and that makes it so joining parties is...
  7. Xbox app not updated to support iPhone XS Max or iPhone 11 Pro Max screen size (most...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app not updated to support iPhone XS Max or iPhone 11 Pro Max screen size (most...: [IMG] submitted by /u/NikolajCole [link] [comments]
  8. Why the Xbos app won't let me join parties on my Iphone 5s?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why the Xbos app won't let me join parties on my Iphone 5s?: What happens is the following, every time I am invited to a party, it appears that I should update the app, but I have it updated. I can create it, but not join, and so I can't use the look for...
  9. I Can’t Sign In To My Xbox Account on The Xbox app for iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    I Can’t Sign In To My Xbox Account on The Xbox app for iPhone: I try to sign in to my xbox account on the xbox app but it says there is a problem and to go to account.live.com and i do that but nothing happens 90af58a1-f54d-4ea7-bfeb-5973c2e82bee
  10. Not letting me sign into the xbox app on my iPad/iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Not letting me sign into the xbox app on my iPad/iPhone: When i go in to sign in i press the button and it says ‘ There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser’ i signed in on account.live.com...