Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing

Discus and support Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Xbox app - Video player scrubber problem on iPhone (13.1.3). Video player scrubber bar is not appearing (along with the ‘Done’ button that should be in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by xdeyturkRjerbsx, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing

Xbox app - Video player scrubber problem on iPhone (13.1.3). Video player scrubber bar is not appearing (along with the ‘Done’ button that should be in left corner) when viewing my own and friends captures. A grey rectangular bar is present instead where
    the scrubber and Done graphic should be. The scrubber can still be controlled if you make a good guess where the scrubber point is, within the grey bar. No idea what happened, tried uninstalling/reinstalling, updating, turn phone off/on. I searched for troubleshooting/solutions
    but couldn’t find any answers or people having similar problems.

:)

xdeyturkRjerbsx, Oct 18, 2019
  2. AWildYamiEnters Win User

[​IMG]

What iPhone are you using? This is a screenshot of mine (an iPhone 7 Plus, running iOS 13.2 beta 1). From what I’m guessing is that the app might be getting an update and maybe it just depends on what iOS too.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Xdey,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the

Xbox App on mobile
    . Thanks for letting us know the troubleshooting steps you have taken. At this point, I recommend to report the feedback using the app. Try this:
    In the app, go to Settings > Feedback and share your experience and issue.

Hope this helps.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi xdeyturkRjerbsx

As XBF Crystal P have mentioned, please give feedback about the issue. As this update from iOS(13.1.3) was quite recent, I'm sure Microsoft
    will have an update for the app soon
  5. rsattler Win User

HD DVD Support

Hi Ouligars!

Unfortunately, the Xbox will not play HD DVD's without the Xbox HD DVD player. I have one and they are certainly hard to find these days. If you have the Xbox HD DVD player, then a HD DVD app will appear in the Video tab. As far as I know, non-Xbox HD DVD
    players are unsupported on the 360.

Of course, if you meant you found the Xbox HD DVD player, then as stated above, you will find the app for it in the My Video tab... Hope this helps!
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Microsoft stops charging developers to update Xbox 360 games.

Thema:

1. Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing - Similar Threads - app iPhone Video

2. Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode

in XBoX on Mobile
    Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode: I can't play game captures in landscape mode using the Xbox app on my iphone X. Any fix? I am not locked in portrait mode BTW ee211a91-312c-4f69-a272-c15e6023fa7f
  3. My Xbox companion app on my iPhone X isn’t working, every time I try to join a party it...

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox companion app on my iPhone X isn’t working, every time I try to join a party it...: [img] i did countless things to try to fix this like, restarting router, reinstaling app, switching accounts, switching from 2.4ghz to 5ghz wifi radios and still nothing. I am at a loss and dont...
  4. iPhone Xbox App not letting me save screenshots

in XBoX on Mobile
    iPhone Xbox App not letting me save screenshots: So I have these screenshots I took while playing Sea of Thieves and they're really cool and I want to save them to my phone, but when I open the xbox app and click the share button on the...
  5. Update to join party on iPhone Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update to join party on iPhone Xbox app: On the xbox app on iphone it says that i have to upfate to the latest verison to join the party but my app is already updated. It is already up to date what should i do...
  6. Xbox App for IPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App for IPhone: Joining parties is broken on the ios App for xbox everytime you attempt to join a party it will say you need to download an update that doesnt exist and that makes it so joining parties is...
  7. Xbox app not updated to support iPhone XS Max or iPhone 11 Pro Max screen size (most...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app not updated to support iPhone XS Max or iPhone 11 Pro Max screen size (most...: [IMG] submitted by /u/NikolajCole [link] [comments]
  8. Why the Xbos app won't let me join parties on my Iphone 5s?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why the Xbos app won't let me join parties on my Iphone 5s?: What happens is the following, every time I am invited to a party, it appears that I should update the app, but I have it updated. I can create it, but not join, and so I can't use the look for...
  9. I Can’t Sign In To My Xbox Account on The Xbox app for iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    I Can’t Sign In To My Xbox Account on The Xbox app for iPhone: I try to sign in to my xbox account on the xbox app but it says there is a problem and to go to account.live.com and i do that but nothing happens 90af58a1-f54d-4ea7-bfeb-5973c2e82bee
  10. Not letting me sign into the xbox app on my iPad/iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Not letting me sign into the xbox app on my iPad/iPhone: When i go in to sign in i press the button and it says ‘ There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser’ i signed in on account.live.com...