Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing

Discus and support Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Xbox app - Video player scrubber problem on iPhone (13.1.3). Video player scrubber bar is not appearing (along with the ‘Done’ button that should be in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by xdeyturkRjerbsx, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing

Xbox app - Video player scrubber problem on iPhone (13.1.3). Video player scrubber bar is not appearing (along with the ‘Done’ button that should be in left corner) when viewing my own and friends captures. A grey rectangular bar is present instead where
    the scrubber and Done graphic should be. The scrubber can still be controlled if you make a good guess where the scrubber point is, within the grey bar. No idea what happened, tried uninstalling/reinstalling, updating, turn phone off/on. I searched for troubleshooting/solutions
    but couldn’t find any answers or people having similar problems.

:)

xdeyturkRjerbsx, Oct 18, 2019
  2. AWildYamiEnters Win User

[​IMG]

What iPhone are you using? This is a screenshot of mine (an iPhone 7 Plus, running iOS 13.2 beta 1). From what I’m guessing is that the app might be getting an update and maybe it just depends on what iOS too.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Xdey,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the

Xbox App on mobile
    . Thanks for letting us know the troubleshooting steps you have taken. At this point, I recommend to report the feedback using the app. Try this:
    In the app, go to Settings > Feedback and share your experience and issue.

Hope this helps.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi xdeyturkRjerbsx

As XBF Crystal P have mentioned, please give feedback about the issue. As this update from iOS(13.1.3) was quite recent, I'm sure Microsoft
    will have an update for the app soon
  5. rsattler Win User

HD DVD Support

Hi Ouligars!

Unfortunately, the Xbox will not play HD DVD's without the Xbox HD DVD player. I have one and they are certainly hard to find these days. If you have the Xbox HD DVD player, then a HD DVD app will appear in the Video tab. As far as I know, non-Xbox HD DVD
    players are unsupported on the 360.

Of course, if you meant you found the Xbox HD DVD player, then as stated above, you will find the app for it in the My Video tab... Hope this helps!
  6. PastelEwe5 Win User

Blip App isn't updating

I can watch things on the app, it just won't update. Every new video that I know has been uploaded won't appear in the new section and when I go to the appropriate producer's page, the video is there, but only available on Blip.com. And this is true of all
    producers, ones who were previously perfectly fine with the app showing their videos. Their old videos still play, but anything from the past two weeks is unavailable.

I actually got a response from Blip themselves and they claim the App had become decrepit and they are trying to have it removed from Xbox. Can anyone from Xbox itself confirm that they are trying to remove the App and if so give a reason why? Are they simply
    ending the partnership? Because I can't even find their app for iphone, so, there's that.
Thema:

1. Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing - Similar Threads - app iPhone Video

2. Xbox iPhone app volume in chat

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iPhone app volume in chat: Hi. My friends are having trouble hearing themselves loudly! As soon as i adjust the volume so i can hear friends in the party on the xbox phone app on my iphone, they can hear loud echo of their...
  3. Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies: i downloaded the xbox app on my iphone with ios 13. When i try to sign in it keeps saying that cookies are blocked however in my settings they aren’t. How can i fix this? I have deleted and...
  4. Xbox app chat not working on IPhone Xr

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app chat not working on IPhone Xr: Hey guys Ive been using the xbox app to chat in game with my friends, and its worked for a while. But today i cant get it to connect to a party. If i even try to start my own party it says...
  5. Xbox app on iPhone not loading

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iPhone not loading: Xbox app refuses to load on my iphone. just get a spinning loading screen with a white background. i was receiving notification up until lastt night and today...nothing...
  6. xbox one and iphone app firewall ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one and iphone app firewall ports: Hi Fellas I have a bit of a question in regards to the firewall ports to get the mobile app working. Currently my consoles all sit in a VLAN that upnp enabled (for open nat and works a dream) i...
  7. Xbox app on iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iPhone: Ive been having this problem for about a month where when i load up my xbox app on my phone, all i get is a white screen with the loading symbol spinning round, i have waited on the app for a good...
  8. Xbox App on iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App on iPhone: So I’ve been having this problem for about a week now where i can open the app on my iphone but i can’t open messages or save videos or any other interaction. i can see who is online and i still...
  9. Xbox app on iPhone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on iPhone: The xbox app isnt loading messages or allowing me to save captures to my phone. I keep getting this message [img] a7d3cc9d-c4d7-44fc-bbcd-d1239a5fc388
  10. Xbox app messages not working on iPad and iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app messages not working on iPad and iPhone: I was hoping someone could help me with an issue I’m having. All of a sudden, i am not able to use the messaging feature with the xbox app on my ipad and iphone. When i try, i get the error...