Xbox App on iPhone

Discus and support Xbox App on iPhone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have the Xbox app on my iPhone 7, and its always worked great, but for the past 4 days, the activity feed has stopped displaying new things, it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BillyCross13, Jun 7, 2019.

1. BillyCross13
    BillyCross13 Guest

Xbox App on iPhone

I have the Xbox app on my iPhone 7, and its always worked great, but for the past 4 days, the activity feed has stopped displaying new things, it says i have “—“ friends and “—“ followers, and it says i dont have any achievments or game clips/screenshots.
    Its not an issue with my profile, because all of this is still visible on my Xbox console, its just the app. Is this just me? Whats wrong?

:)

BillyCross13, Jun 7, 2019
  2. KINGCOBRAX7 Win User

Xbox App

The xbox app is installed on an Iphone
  3. Cortie888 Win User

Captures not appearing on Smartglass App

I'm using the app on my IPhone (5s). It is the Xbox app and not the Beta.
  4. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Xbox and iPhone

Actually their is an iOS app that allows you to set up your ipod/iphone so you can select it on the Xbox and listen to music from your ipod/iphone. The app is called SyncStream (it's free)
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

iPhone Xbox App

I would just go to privacy settings and change it to make messaging enabled. You might want to use your Xbox One to change that.
  6. iMarcia x Win User

Xbox App on iPhone

Hey ! We are aware of the issue with the Xbox App and currently working to pass information to the appropriate teams. Please post back with the following information:

1) When you say crashing on startup, are you seeing any UI before the app crashes? If so, what screen are you seeing right before it crashes?

2) Upon uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox App, which of the following is happening?

a. Does it give you an option to sign in, and you can type in your account information before it crashes?

b. Does it go straight to the signing-in screen (a green screen with a spinner on the bottom) as if it knows your account information, and then crashes?

c. Are you not even getting any UX before it crashes?

3) If you are able to sign in before crashing (option (a) in the list above), can you please try creating a new dummy account and sign in using that account to see if it still crashes? We need to determine whether this is a condition specific to your
    device or whether it is specific to your account before we can proceed further.

4) If you are willing to share the e-mail address (please do *not* send your password) that you normally use to log in with, we would like to investigate if there is anything unusual about the settings of that account.

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
    When I start the app I only see the Xbox logo and then it instantly crashes. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app plus running the updates but it still crashes. Would you like my email address?
Thema:

Xbox App on iPhone

1. Xbox App on iPhone - Similar Threads - App iPhone

2. Xbox app on IPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on IPhone: I have the Xbox app on my phone and when I go on to it tells me i have a new message but when I go check it it tells me that i left a chat. I left the chat a few months ago maybe longer but it...
  3. xbox app not working on iphone 8 plus

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox app not working on iphone 8 plus: when i go to sign in on my xbox app on my phone it will let me select the account but it crashes right after that. what should i do its been like this for like 3days....
  4. Xbox app not working on my iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app not working on my iPhone: My xbox app has not been working for like a month, it wont let me sign in, I have an iPhone SE with iOS 11.2.6, my app has the latest version, do I need to update my iOS version or is anything...
  5. Iphone app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iphone app: Split from this thread. My problem is the cloud doesn’t download my performance to the app in my iphone. I can see my achievements on microsoft website but not in my iphone even though I’m...
  6. Xbox App / In-Game Chat using iPhone to console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App / In-Game Chat using iPhone to console: Hey everyone i use the xbox app on my iphone to chat in game on my xbox one x and on my regular xbox one. Recently it has stopped working on my X but still works on the normal xbox one. Ive...
  7. App Won't Load on iPhone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Won't Load on iPhone: Split from this thread. Hello, So I have a iPhone 8+ and I have quite the issue. You see, my xbox app keeps perpetually loading on and on, without giving any options to do anything. I have...
  8. Can't sign into my account on my xbox app on my iphone.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't sign into my account on my xbox app on my iphone.: Im trying to sign into the xbox app on my iPhone and I put everything in and it says sorry, something went wrong. give it another try, or try on xbox.com a8e77816-d36c-47d8-8e3e-91dd12dddad0
  9. Xbox app for Iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app for Iphone: "access to feature blocked" message appear when trying to view my friends profile on the Xbox app for phones, says to check my privacy settings and I've tried that, any ideas? Thanks [img]...
  10. iPhone Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iPhone Xbox App: When I try to use the app to send a message it tells me that its been blocked and to make the changes at Xbox.com. This just started to happen. I didn’t change anything before hand, it just...