Xbox app on iPhone

Discus and support Xbox app on iPhone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Ive been having this problem for about a month where when i load up my xbox app on my phone, all i get is a white screen with the loading symbol... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Joshs4508, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Joshs4508
    Joshs4508 Guest

Xbox app on iPhone

Ive been having this problem for about a month where when i load up my xbox app on my phone, all i get is a white screen with the loading symbol spinning round, i have waited on the app for a good five minutes and still nothing happens, i have deleted
    the app, closed it, restarted my phone and still cannot access the app

:)

Joshs4508, Sep 4, 2019
  2. KINGCOBRAX7 Win User

Xbox App

The xbox app is installed on an Iphone
  3. Cortie888 Win User

Captures not appearing on Smartglass App

I'm using the app on my IPhone (5s). It is the Xbox app and not the Beta.
  4. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Xbox and iPhone

Actually their is an iOS app that allows you to set up your ipod/iphone so you can select it on the Xbox and listen to music from your ipod/iphone. The app is called SyncStream (it's free)
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

iPhone Xbox App

I would just go to privacy settings and change it to make messaging enabled. You might want to use your Xbox One to change that.
  6. iMarcia x Win User

Xbox App on iPhone

Hey ! We are aware of the issue with the Xbox App and currently working to pass information to the appropriate teams. Please post back with the following information:

1) When you say crashing on startup, are you seeing any UI before the app crashes? If so, what screen are you seeing right before it crashes?

2) Upon uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox App, which of the following is happening?

a. Does it give you an option to sign in, and you can type in your account information before it crashes?

b. Does it go straight to the signing-in screen (a green screen with a spinner on the bottom) as if it knows your account information, and then crashes?

c. Are you not even getting any UX before it crashes?

3) If you are able to sign in before crashing (option (a) in the list above), can you please try creating a new dummy account and sign in using that account to see if it still crashes? We need to determine whether this is a condition specific to your
    device or whether it is specific to your account before we can proceed further.

4) If you are willing to share the e-mail address (please do *not* send your password) that you normally use to log in with, we would like to investigate if there is anything unusual about the settings of that account.

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
    When I start the app I only see the Xbox logo and then it instantly crashes. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app plus running the updates but it still crashes. Would you like my email address?
Thema:

Xbox app on iPhone

1. Xbox app on iPhone - Similar Threads - app iPhone

2. Xbox iPhone app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iPhone app: I keep getting disconnected from my friends party’s as soon as i join and it kicks me off the app d743c2cc-896a-44a8-b228-c852f3568961
  3. Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing: Xbox app - Video player scrubber problem on iPhone (13.1.3). Video player scrubber bar is not appearing (along with the ‘Done’ button that should be in left corner) when viewing my own and friends...
  4. Xbox iPhone app volume in chat

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iPhone app volume in chat: Hi. My friends are having trouble hearing themselves loudly! As soon as i adjust the volume so i can hear friends in the party on the xbox phone app on my iphone, they can hear loud echo of their...
  5. Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies: i downloaded the xbox app on my iphone with ios 13. When i try to sign in it keeps saying that cookies are blocked however in my settings they aren’t. How can i fix this? I have deleted and...
  6. Xbox app chat not working on IPhone Xr

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app chat not working on IPhone Xr: Hey guys Ive been using the xbox app to chat in game with my friends, and its worked for a while. But today i cant get it to connect to a party. If i even try to start my own party it says...
  7. Xbox app on iPhone not loading

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iPhone not loading: Xbox app refuses to load on my iphone. just get a spinning loading screen with a white background. i was receiving notification up until lastt night and today...nothing...
  8. xbox one and iphone app firewall ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one and iphone app firewall ports: Hi Fellas I have a bit of a question in regards to the firewall ports to get the mobile app working. Currently my consoles all sit in a VLAN that upnp enabled (for open nat and works a dream) i...
  9. Xbox App on iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App on iPhone: So I’ve been having this problem for about a week now where i can open the app on my iphone but i can’t open messages or save videos or any other interaction. i can see who is online and i still...
  10. Xbox app on iPhone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on iPhone: The xbox app isnt loading messages or allowing me to save captures to my phone. I keep getting this message [img] a7d3cc9d-c4d7-44fc-bbcd-d1239a5fc388