xbox app on pc and gamepass ultimate

Discus and support xbox app on pc and gamepass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my xbox app will nolonger work or install and gampass dowloads wont play. has been like this for almost a month now cfce6c4e-3cf7-41e3-9913-4b3acd33a05e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by antonyalder, Jan 26, 2021.

1. antonyalder
    antonyalder Guest

my xbox app will nolonger work or install and gampass dowloads wont play. has been like this for almost a month now

:)

antonyalder, Jan 26, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

I have Xbox GamePass Ultimate, but Xbox App on PC only recognizes the standard GamePass

gamepass on PC is just that gamepass, there is no ultimate on pc, if you have ultimate on xbox then you get gamepass on pc.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

xboxgamepass

Hello WhyChiken,

Since you have Gamepass ultimate, that means you already have access to Xbox live gold, Gamepass for console and Gamepass for PC. To utilize the PC subscription, you just need to be signed into the same Microsoft account that owns the ultimate subscription.
    Use the Xbox Beta app to get started.

For more information, check out the
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate FAQ
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox game pass on PC

The library of games for GamePass are different for Xbox and PC. If your subscription isnt' showing up in the Xbox beta app, try reinstalling it then signing in with the same account the Ultimate GamePass is on.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
Thema:

1. xbox app on pc and gamepass ultimate - Similar Threads - app gamepass ultimate

2. Ordered Gamepass Ultimate (1€) but XBOX App shows only content of normal Gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ordered Gamepass Ultimate (1€) but XBOX App shows only content of normal Gamepass: Hi all, I orderd the promotion of GP Ultimate and set it to my MS Account. My Account says the I have subscribed GP Ultimate till 27/3/2021 but in the XBOX App in Windows10 I can only access the...
  3. I have Xbox GamePass Ultimate, but Xbox App on PC only recognizes the standard GamePass

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox GamePass Ultimate, but Xbox App on PC only recognizes the standard GamePass: Like the title says, I pay for the Xbox GamePass Ultimate subscription that I do use on my Xbox One X. I've recently built a PC to replace said Xbox and I am logged into the same Microsoft account...
  4. Unable to use the Xbox PC app to play Gamepass Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to use the Xbox PC app to play Gamepass Ultimate: Initially the app wouldn’t download on the Windows 10 store, so I did some updates on my laptop and it did help. But then when I would launch the Xbox app, it would always be a black screen with...
  5. XBox app not registering my Gamepass Ultimate status

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox app not registering my Gamepass Ultimate status: Hello good afternoon. I recently purchased a code through Target.com for 3 months subscription to Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. I received the code in the email and activated it on Microsoft.com. My...
  6. PC Xbox app does not recognize that I have Gamepass Ultimate.

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Xbox app does not recognize that I have Gamepass Ultimate.: I have game pass ultimate, I sign in on my PC, and it says I don’t have game pass. I can’t download or play anything without it telling me to buy game pass...which I already own. Seems like a...
  7. Xbox Ultimate Gamepass app for PC, and if it will allow the PS5 dual sense controller to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ultimate Gamepass app for PC, and if it will allow the PS5 dual sense controller to...: Do you think Microsofts Xbox ultimate Gamepass ever support the PS5 controller for their App on PC? I am a ultimate Game pass member and I bought the PS% controller instead of the XBOX controller...
  8. Gamepass mobile app thinks i dont own the gamepass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass mobile app thinks i dont own the gamepass ultimate: First of all i dont know if this is the right subreddit for this but just like the title suggests i have the ultimate gamepass subscription on PC. But on mobile when i sign in it says i dont own...
  9. Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?: On the Xbox App on PC my account shows that Gamepass Ultimate will auto-renew on the 10/07/20 (so next week). When I press manage, on my account on the website page, it says the auto-renew date...
  10. Upgraded from gamepass for pc to gamepass ultimate but change never reflects in xbox beta app

in XboX Insiders
    Upgraded from gamepass for pc to gamepass ultimate but change never reflects in xbox beta app: I spoke with xbox chat who said to come here (also submitting feedback) I have tried signing in and out of both the app and the microsoft store as suggested and have tried uninstalling and...