Xbox App on PC can't detect installed games?

Discus and support Xbox App on PC can't detect installed games? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have many games installed on my device. Today i opened the app and it showed me 0 installed games despite they ARE installed. And it seems the only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Svartsten, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Svartsten
    Svartsten Guest

I have many games installed on my device. Today i opened the app and it showed me 0 installed games despite they ARE installed. And it seems the only way to play them is to download them again. Over 500 GB.

Every game launcher has the detect installed games feature. Why not in the Xbox app?

:)

Svartsten, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Every game launcher has the detect installed games feature. Why not in the Xbox app?
    Hi,

Windows 10 games and apps does it differently. The games are encrypted and this encryption is unique to the Windows install. If you install Windows fresh again (even on the same PC) the games will be locked. You will to need to delete the WindowsApps folder to reclaim the space and install the games again.
  3. Sir LUEshi Win User

Windows 8.1 not seeing XBox One

I'm still not having any luck with this, even after installing xbox video and ensuring media center was installed on my windows 8.1 machine. I still can't get the pc to detect the xbox one, despite them being on the same network.
  4. -{starrie-skyez}- Win User

Unable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App.

did u ever figure out how to fix this, or did anyone? I have the same issue with the Game Pass app on Android, it can't detect my Xbox One that's on the same network, I can't do any remote installations & therefore can't complete the Xbox Pass quest for
    doing a mobile installation...
  5. Malacath Win User

DNLA media Player

I just installed that plex media server to my PC and the xbox was able to detect that straight away so if your xbox can't detect the windows media play or the plex then my assumption would be either your anti-virus, firewall or your some setting in your
    router is blocking access.
  6. Joshington Win User

Songs streamed from PC to 360 playing at fraction their normal speed

In regard to connecting directly to the gateway; that was only possible by connecting the Xbox directly to the router via the one available lan port, and the pc to the router's usb port. Attempt to stream music to the Xbox is halted when the pc can't be
    detected. On the pc's end, no network could be detected when attached to the router via usb.

Just for the hell of it I connected the Xbox Ethernet directly to the back of the pc; the Xbox couldn't detect the pc this way either.
Thema:

1. Xbox App on PC can't detect installed games? - Similar Threads - App can't detect

2. I can't install the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install the xbox app: I can't install the xbox app I have the version of windows 10 pro 20H2 c4befe50-e498-4531-877d-1f689956bec9
  3. Can't Join an Xbox party in the Xbox app when my friend is streaming, what can i do?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't Join an Xbox party in the Xbox app when my friend is streaming, what can i do?: Whenever a friend of mine is streaming on twitch and i try to join, the Xbox app will crash but he notices that ill still join it. It works normally when he isnt and it has worked in the past...
  4. Trying to install NFS Most Wanted via the XBOX Windows App. Can't Login to EA using EA ID

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to install NFS Most Wanted via the XBOX Windows App. Can't Login to EA using EA ID: When i try to login it simply rejects the login. I have reset my EA account password a number of times but i still can't login. I am a game pass user using game pass to download the games. Is...
  5. I can't join my friends on xbox app pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join my friends on xbox app pc: every time I join a friend or invite them I keep getting this message its been happening for a while now "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" its been happening for about 2...
  6. Can't sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10, error 0x409 0x80070424

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10, error 0x409 0x80070424: I've tried reinstalling xbox apps and and many solutions from the Internet 03130165-2280-458d-914c-9a7a625526e4
  7. Can't sign into my xbox live acount in xbox app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into my xbox live acount in xbox app for pc.: When i open my app and click sign in button only black screen appears for a second and i am back at home page. 175abd95-4d6b-40b5-9796-888626c143ea
  8. Can't join party through "Join Party" option in the Xbox app for Windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join party through "Join Party" option in the Xbox app for Windows 10.: [img] When I right click and choose Join party, nothing happens. It occasionally works, but seems to be totally random when attempting to join friends. I've tried resetting and reinstalling the...
  9. xbox identity provider can't sign me in into games or xbox apps without vpn in Syria.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox identity provider can't sign me in into games or xbox apps without vpn in Syria.: when i try to sign in into a game or any xbox app it shows that we couldn't sign you in to xbox live .But when i use a vpn it works just fine .all my friends are facing the same problem.we can...
  10. Can't install games of EA PLAY in XBOX APP

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install games of EA PLAY in XBOX APP: I can't install a any game and i get this error 0xa3e903ed what can i do? 95efcac1-7fd1-4345-898f-af998cdfd631