Xbox app on pc doesn’t show what game I’m playing or unlock achievements

Discus and support Xbox app on pc doesn’t show what game I’m playing or unlock achievements in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I use the Xbox app on my pc but it never shows my friends what I’m playing, simply states “online” plus I don’t unlock any achievements. Been playing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thekidwhodoes, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Xbox app on pc doesn’t show what game I’m playing or unlock achievements

I use the Xbox app on my pc but it never shows my friends what I’m playing, simply states “online” plus I don’t unlock any achievements.

Been playing Outlast 2 but haven’t got a single achievement yet and it’s not on my profiles played history

Any help, suggestions or solutions?

submitted by /u/thekidwhodoes
    [link] [comments]

/u/thekidwhodoes, Oct 24, 2021
  2. The Dude 977 Win User

All my X1 achievements have gone from my gamerscore

One of my madden 25 achievements gave me gamerscore, but doesn´t show up as unlocked. Hope this is getting fixed.
  3. Gui kamikase Win User

Gamer Score Reset

I had the same problem playing a different game! It took me about 4 hour to pop up the achievements. You should wait for a while and if it doesn´t show, be in contat with XBOX Live.
  4. zerpjkim Win User

what happened to game stats on archivement section?

You should be able to see the stats for the game played.

Go to All Achievements and click on the game you want to view. There will be a tab to the left that says "stats" and it will show you the time played.

You can also see it on the mobile app by going to Achievements, and click on the game and it will show the information for the game including gamer score, achievements unlocked, and time played.
    No, friend. The most of stats for abox games are empty.

There aren´t any stats on xbox neither in archivements nor in app nor in profile page on pc
  5. JTatto Win User

Black Ops 2 Kids?

i admire, that you do your best to be a team player and who doesn´t take the things seriously, honestly is kinda a shame that the parent´s doesn´t seem to care they kids are playing this kind of game or at last see it an M GAME

which should´t be allowed to kids such age. im sure sometime this will be changed.
  6. R4VER Win User

Achievements

You can get achievements for both devices, they would show on the windows 10 xbox app. I am sure that its likely to be device specific, some play anywhere games may show on the same game ie cuphead, you may unlock one on xbox and another one on pc yet
    they would both show up regardless on the game achievements
Thema:

Xbox app on pc doesn’t show what game I’m playing or unlock achievements

1. Xbox app on pc doesn’t show what game I’m playing or unlock achievements - Similar Threads - app doesn’t show

2. Apple TV + app doesn’t work on Xbox in Korea

in XboX Insiders
    Apple TV + app doesn’t work on Xbox in Korea: Hi, I am a Xbox user in Korea. Apple TV+ was launched in Korea on Nov 4th. But unlike other platforms, Apple TV + app is still not available on Xbox in Korea. Please check it. Thank you....
  3. Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.: [IMG] submitted by /u/SillyMikey [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox App Chat doesn’t work right

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Chat doesn’t work right: Hi, I am using Xbox App to talk with my friends which are playing on Xbox. I have a very good connection and sometimes (most of the time) they can hear me but i can’t hear them, it is very...
  5. My console won’t launch any apps at all. Resetting doesn’t help. Refreshing the pages wont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My console won’t launch any apps at all. Resetting doesn’t help. Refreshing the pages wont...: Recently for two days my console wont lanch any apps ,or give me anything on screen. For the app store at first, it was signing in but i got passed that situation. Its just launching into anything...
  6. Xbox App for iPhone - Series X - Remote doesn’t work

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for iPhone - Series X - Remote doesn’t work: I used it to set up my new console and punched in the letters on my tv screen etc but I can't get anything else to work. When I try to use the remote on there or turn on my console, all I keep...
  7. Xbox app party chat on iPad doesn’t work

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app party chat on iPad doesn’t work: So, about 3-4 weeks ago, I logged on and got on a party with one of my friends, I couldn’t hear them but I could hear everything else just fine, their name was being hilighted, but words weren’t...
  8. Xbox mobile app doesn’t accurately show whether console is on or not

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox mobile app doesn’t accurately show whether console is on or not: On my xbox mobile app, after the update. The app always tells me that the console is on, even when it is off. As well as, when I turn on the xbox from the mobile app, I can’t turn it off with the...
  9. Xbox app (iOS) doesn’t display details for any 360 games. Possibly missing information/no...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app (iOS) doesn’t display details for any 360 games. Possibly missing information/no...: [IMG] submitted by /u/snoopalex9 [link] [comments]
  10. Inside content doesn’t show up in the insider app on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Inside content doesn’t show up in the insider app on xbox: I recently signed up for the sea of thieves insider program and I was then told I should find it in the insider content page on the insider hub. I do not find anything other than Minecraft and...