Xbox App On PC - getting error 0x00000000 when attempting to install Yakuza Like A Dragon

Discus and support Xbox App On PC - getting error 0x00000000 when attempting to install Yakuza Like A Dragon in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had this game previously installed on my PC. After doing a completely fresh wipe of the Hard Drives and reinstalling Windows, now when I attempt to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Oblivial, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Oblivial
    Oblivial Guest

Xbox App On PC - getting error 0x00000000 when attempting to install Yakuza Like A Dragon

I had this game previously installed on my PC. After doing a completely fresh wipe of the Hard Drives and reinstalling Windows, now when I attempt to install I was getting the "Please wait a few minutes" error, and then after rebooting now get the "0x00000000" error code. I am able to install other games fine, but when I try to cancel the installation of Yakuza it shows cancelled, however then immediately shows it erroring when I try to click in to start the install again.

:)

Oblivial, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Oblivial Win User

And that seems to have done the trick. When I loaded up the Xbox (Beta) app, it was no longer attempting to autoinstall Yakuza, and when I started the installation it is actually downloading now.

Thank you so much for the help!
  3. Oblivial Win User

Yes I am, as of 7/7/2021. Any time I click to restart the download, it flashes to what I am assuming is it attempting to download, and then instantly giving the error. I have implemented Run as Administrator on XboxPcApp.exe and XboxAppServices.exe to rule out a permission setting.
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

5. MateusFontana Win User

I see, try downloading the Create Windows 10 installation media app from the link below. At the end of the download run it and then follow the steps and at the end click on upgrade, rest assured you will not lose any of your files this is a restoration that will be done on your computer.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Sorry for what is happening, could you tell me if your windows are updated to the latest version released in case 21H1?
Thema:

1. Xbox App On PC - getting error 0x00000000 when attempting to install Yakuza Like A Dragon - Similar Threads - App getting error

2. Getting error 0x87DD0005 when trying to sign into the Xbox PC App

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting error 0x87DD0005 when trying to sign into the Xbox PC App: I've tried pretty much everything to fix this problem... -Checked time synchronization -Reset AppData under settings -Logged out and back into the Windows Store App -Ran some PowerShell...
  3. XBox PC GETS ERROR 0x00000001 in XBox game app on some games that I even have had on this...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox PC GETS ERROR 0x00000001 in XBox game app on some games that I even have had on this...: I spent over 12 hours on this...DONE EVERYTHING!!! THERE IS NOT ANY WINDOWS OR XBOX SUPPORT ANYMORE!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!! NO ONE SPEAKS ENGISH AND THEY ALL WORK FROM HOME WITH NO QUALITY...
  4. I keep getting error code 0x00000001 for my Xbox app on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 0x00000001 for my Xbox app on PC.: I have a game pass ultimate and I wanted to download and play overcooked 2. I keep getting this error and yes, all my apps and windows is up-to-date. Yes I've tried reinstalling the Xbox PC app....
  5. Xbox Series X can't use streaming from Window Xbox app, im getting error message game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can't use streaming from Window Xbox app, im getting error message game...: Hi has the title say i get the error message eventhough i checked all the options on my Xbox X series to allow streaming. I don't know what else to do. Thanks 6affa922-a264-41e0-9fd9-4b76758baa24
  6. Can someone help fix the error code I'm getting on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help fix the error code I'm getting on the Xbox App: I am currently unable to install any game. As soon as I start installing it goes straight to an error (code 0x80073cfc) whilst also asking for Administrator Approval when my profile is an...
  7. Get this error (no applicable app licence found) all the time when using Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Get this error (no applicable app licence found) all the time when using Xbox Game Pass for PC: I found solution but wanted to let you l know about this. PC is in beta and this needs to be fixed. SOLUTION: Let us try to Re-register Windows Store apps and check if it helps. Press...
  8. i get this error with the xbox app in beta, what should i do ?

in XboX Insiders
    i get this error with the xbox app in beta, what should i do ?: [IMG] submitted by /u/supercyp01 [link] [comments]
  9. I'm getting an error when trying to sign in to the Xbox Insider Hub App (Windows 10)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm getting an error when trying to sign in to the Xbox Insider Hub App (Windows 10): [IMG] I'm trying to join the Minecraft bet, but I can't sign in to the Xbox insider hub. I've attached an image demonstrating what happens when I hit sign in. I have joined the beta before but...
  10. I keep getting error code (0x80073CFE) when trying to install the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code (0x80073CFE) when trying to install the xbox app: yes my computer has the recommended specs. ea8ca1c0-92a0-44d9-85e5-74c3aa31c6e3