Xbox app on pc, it's always been a mess of an app but how the hell are the icons now...

Discus and support Xbox app on pc, it's always been a mess of an app but how the hell are the icons now... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/1nsignif [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/1nsignif, Apr 7, 2021.

1. /u/1nsignif
    /u/1nsignif Guest

Xbox app on pc, it's always been a mess of an app but how the hell are the icons now...

/u/1nsignif, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Is there any way to change your gamer picture with the new Xbox app?

As of the moment, you cannot change your icon through the mobile app. Meaning the only way you can change your icon now is through a non-updated version of the app, the Xbox itself via USB, or
    the PC app.
  3. KillerBeans1988 Win User

Call of Duty Black ops 2 DLC's?

I rather not have Elite. They really need to fix up their services before I would want to pay for it again. I pay for it, It kinda works on the xbox, it's confusing as hell on the website. The mobile app is a complete piece of sh** and they always say that
    the service is down or the app messes up.
  4. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Custom Gamer Picture

The new Xbox app update doesn't seem to allow people to change their icon. Meaning the only way to change it now is through the non-updated version of the mobile app, on the system itself (By saving the image or using a USB), or using the PC app.
  5. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Xbox custom profile photo

As of the moment, you can't change your icon through the mobile app. Meaning the only way you can change it now is through a non-updated version of the app, the Xbox itself via USB, or

the PC app
  6. goddy666 Win User

Xbox App not displaying conversations.

same problem here. its always a mess with these xbox apps.

you can be happy if you get a notification, if someone posts something to you or you see the same postings in the app, you see online at xbox ;-((

but now, i have to use the old smartglass app, to see conversations - this whole MS apps universe is terrible !
Thema:

1. Xbox app on pc, it's always been a mess of an app but how the hell are the icons now... - Similar Threads - app always been

2. I am always appearing offline. (PC App, Win 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    I am always appearing offline. (PC App, Win 10): I checked my privacy settings, 'Everyone' should be able to see me online. I do not have the option to 'appear online'; it only says 'appear offline'. The app seems to be up to date. I can chat...
  3. Xbox Acessories app says Xbox Core Controller always has "RB" activated even if its not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Acessories app says Xbox Core Controller always has "RB" activated even if its not...: I have been having a lot of problems connecting the newer Core Controllers with my PC. Theres a strange issue where with certain games the computer thinks theres two controllers plugged in. Its a...
  4. I have an XBOX game Pass Subscription, but the app always tells me to get the subscription...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an XBOX game Pass Subscription, but the app always tells me to get the subscription...: I have an Xbox game pass subscription to which I make payment on a monthly basis. For past 1 week however, whenever I open the Xbox app on PC, it tells me to Join Game Pass (Which I already...
  5. PC Xbox App does not save account selection - always reverts to logging in as Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Xbox App does not save account selection - always reverts to logging in as Microsoft account: Hi all, hopefully someone can help with this. I have the Xbox app on PC. It starts with Windows. The default account it logs in with is the Outlook address used to setup the OS but that isn't my...
  6. Why Ms Store and Xbox apps are always so astonishingly bad?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Ms Store and Xbox apps are always so astonishingly bad?: Seriously, Microsoft. Every time I want to use your apps on PC is always a torture. I have Gamepass, and since 2 days I'm trying to download Halo MCC, but every time I stop the download, I can't...
  7. xbox app on win 10 pc always minimizes

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app on win 10 pc always minimizes: xbox app on win 10 pc always minimizes, I can play games fine (have gamepass) but will always minimize when browsing. Anyone know how to fix this b941ba92-a93b-4d17-8fdd-91fd2e332c17
  8. (XBOX BETA APP ANDROID) Top and bottom bars are always white and don't really look good,...

in XboX Insiders
    (XBOX BETA APP ANDROID) Top and bottom bars are always white and don't really look good,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/R1CM4XXX [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox one X games and apps always take too long to start and sometimes unresponsive.AS a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X games and apps always take too long to start and sometimes unresponsive.AS a...: Everything works fine when I am offline but no game or apps load when i am connected to the internet.I have tried clearing saved data, power cycling,a full factory reset but nothing is solving the...
  10. Xbox App unable to recognize GamePass for PC and always mention you are not signed into...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App unable to recognize GamePass for PC and always mention you are not signed into...: Some Context: I have purchased the 1 dollar GamePass for PC beta. I was able to see my subscriptions in https://account.microsoft.com/services/pcgamepass/billing I have the latest the Xbox App...