XBOX App on PC not installing games.

Discus and support XBOX App on PC not installing games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So originally I had many games for the Xbox app, but recently I had to reinstall windows, but I selected "keep all files" regardless of that windows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blue Sloth, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Blue Sloth
    Blue Sloth Guest

So originally I had many games for the Xbox app, but recently I had to reinstall windows, but I selected "keep all files" regardless of that windows still deleted all of my Xbox games.

Now that I am trying to reinstall them I keep getting an error once the game reaches 100%.

Could this be because I kept files and they are corrupted in the file path that the game's are trying to install in?

:)

Blue Sloth, Nov 29, 2021
  2. FreakRoach Win User

It can not be installed

I assume you are trying to remote install a game from your Xbox app on PC. Usually when it fails to install it will show you an error below the install button.

Can you open Store app on your PC and search for the game there and try to install from there? Also, try restarting your PC.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

problème erreur 0x80080206 [Mod Translation-problem error 0x80080206]

Hi Yannis,

In order to install this game or any game from the Microsoft Store App, you will need to ensure your Windows 10 device is on a 1903 OS build or greater (Current 1909). The easiest way to ensure your PC is ready to go for this game and any other game
    that comes to Game Pass for PC is to install the Xbox (Beta) App with the steps posted here. This will force the PC to install
    an OS version that can run all Game Pass for PC games and allow users to easily find them inside the Xbox (Beta) App.

Let us know if you have the most recent OS build for Windows and the Xbox (Beta) App and try installing the game from the app as well.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

Are you using the Xbox (beta) app on PC to install Gamepass games?
  5. MateusFontana Win User

cant download and play forza horizon 4 on pc

If you have Xbox app on pc, try to install the game for it please.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Can't download Flight Simulator (Windows)

Thanks for the info. If you've gone into My Library in the store app and not just searched the game there then please make sure you're logged into the Store app, the Xbox app and Xbox Companion app (install that if it's not already) with the same gamertag. Then use the Xbox app to install the game to your PC
Thema:

1. XBOX App on PC not installing games. - Similar Threads - App installing games

2. Xbox PC app - Can't change game installation folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app - Can't change game installation folder: I accidentally selected 'D:\Program Files' as the default game installation folder in the Xbox PC app. Now I'm unable to change it. I can change to a different drive, but not to a different folder...
  3. Xbox Games app install location (Insider preview) still not working properly.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games app install location (Insider preview) still not working properly.: Hey, all! Just joined the Windows Gaming Insider preview for Windows 11. I was so excited to try the new Game Install path location feature of the Xbox Games app update. However, it's still a...
  4. can't install the xbox app +run games on said app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't install the xbox app +run games on said app: confusing title but heres the run down, at the start of today I wasn't able to run and games, I was getting a error prompt giving me a file name and saying "the data is invald" and after talking...
  5. Bought a game on website, can't access on app/won't install (new to Xbox program)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game on website, can't access on app/won't install (new to Xbox program): So, a few minutes earlier on my computer, I just searched for Terarria on the Xbox website, but when I tried to search it up on the app, it didn't appear either in the store or library of things...
  6. I can't install games in xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install games in xbox app.: Yesterday I joined Windows Gaming by xbox insider hub, and I installed the Xbox update. After installing, I tried to play some games in my library, but the games wouldn't be opened. I decided to...
  7. I can't install games in xbox app even I have extra disk space.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install games in xbox app even I have extra disk space.: Yesterday I joined Windows Gaming by xbox insider hub, and I install the Xbox update. After installing, I tried to play some games in my library, but the games won't be opened. I decided to quit...
  8. Windows 11 Xbox app won't install any games, error 0x000000001

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 11 Xbox app won't install any games, error 0x000000001: Just got windows 11 and tried to install Minecraft through the Xbox app and it constantly has the 0x000000001 error code. I've tried multiple other games and it's the same with all. I have game...
  9. Xbox app sees my drive, is installed on my drive, will not let me install games to my drive.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app sees my drive, is installed on my drive, will not let me install games to my drive.: I have three drives. C, G, and M. C is not big enough to install multiple games to. M is a portable drive that travels. G is the drive I want all my stuff installed to. Windows is set to...
  10. Xbox app not installing base game but installs all DLC (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app not installing base game but installs all DLC (PC): I own Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition and I recently got a new computer so I have to reinstall it. when I click install all goes well and it says I need at least 80 gigs of space which I do. I...