Xbox app on PC (Party Issues)

Discus and support Xbox app on PC (Party Issues) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi yall, Scenario is, I'm on PC trying to use the Xbox app so i can talk to my friends in a party who are on Xbox. I have no issues talking to 1 of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YelllowCheese, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Xbox app on PC (Party Issues)

Hi yall,

Scenario is,

I'm on PC trying to use the Xbox app so i can talk to my friends in a party who are on Xbox. I have no issues talking to 1 of my friends (FriendA) in the party but the other (FriendB) cant hear me nor can i hear him. We gave up and used game chat. Later
    on we joined a party together (FriendB), on the Xbox app, to try resolve the issue. We looked through the settings, signed out and back in again, removed and added as friends, i also reset the app and restarted my PC. Had no luck and checked with the other
    friend again (FriendA) and it still works fine with him.

Cant find anyone having the same issue as me online.

I assume it has something to do with FriendB since the issue is solely with him.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance

:)

YelllowCheese, Apr 6, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox App PC party issues

Hey there, part of the issue may be with the recent outages Xbox Live's social features have been having lately. While there's currently no reported outages right now, some searches I tried to run on the Support website yielded no results for that error
    code... so I believe it being in line with a general error. I'm going to try and find out more.

In the meantime, it would help to monitor these pages for info on outages should they occur and most likely affect you.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status/

https://twitter.com/xboxsupport
  3. MorseyBaby Win User

4. PalmettoBling Win User

microphone settings

And for clarification, are you having this issue on Xbox One? And you just tested the headset on computer, or are you having issues via Xbox App party or plugged into a controller connected to a Windows PC?
  5. AmazingAsCoffee Win User

Disconnected form Xbox live party chat

Recently this issue happens off and on for me too, but you still could try using a phone or windows 10 pc with the xbox app for your party until the issue is resolved.
  6. Pokepunch Win User

Windows 10 Xbox One Streaming microphone not detected?

That generic support doesn't really apply here. The problem is with a PC microphone, not an Xbox One microphone. The Xbox App on PC detects the mic and it works if I start a party via the app, but it doesn't work in any capacity on the Xbox One for parties
    or game chat.
Thema:

1. Xbox app on PC (Party Issues) - Similar Threads - app Party Issues

2. Xbox Mobile App Party Issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Mobile App Party Issues: I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max and my Xbox app is updated to the latest version as far as I have been able to tell and yet everytime I attempt to join a party on the app, the message “Update your app...
  3. Xbox App PC party issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App PC party issues: Recently I installed the Xbox App to talk to my friends on Xbox parties using my PC. Anytime I try to start or join a party using my PC, the party will crash and not allow me to join their...
  4. Xbox Beta App Issue For Windows | Party Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App Issue For Windows | Party Issue: The xbox beta app for windows doesn’t allow me to use voice chat. It says use xbox game bar and I have it installed and opened yet it still doesn’t work. submitted by /u/Bradinator111 [link]...
  5. Xbox phone app Android S8+ starting partys issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox phone app Android S8+ starting partys issue: When I go to start party I get this error Something went wrong, try again later (error code -1) When I start a party it says connecting for about 5 seconds and then closes the party and returns...
  6. Xbox Console Companion PARTY ISSUES | Windows 10 app| Xbox Console Companion|

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion PARTY ISSUES | Windows 10 app| Xbox Console Companion|: "We can't connect to Xbox Live right now - the service might be down". 0x8923103D The thing that really confuses me is that if you were to check. https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status...
  7. xbox app party chat issue

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app party chat issue: my headset has started to create an echo for my friends and they can hear what I'm playing on my computer. (they can hear themselves talk and music I play over my headphones, not the other way...
  8. Xbox App Party Issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Party Issues: Whenever I'm in a party on my phone on the xbox app, others cut out randomly even though I can see the ring around their profile light up, so they are talking, but I can't hear them. This is...
  9. Xbox app party connection issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app party connection issues: For a month or so, I’ve been using the xbox app on my phone to talk to my sibling’s group of friends. It was all alright until yesterday. Out of nowhere, the app’s connection with the party...
  10. Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?: Whenever I try to get into a party with my friends on Xbox Console Companion, they tell me that they're hearing a constant "ear-rape" static sound from my end. They can still hear me talk, my mic...