Xbox app on pc sign-in struggles

Discus and support Xbox app on pc sign-in struggles in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just trying to sign in on xbox app for pc and every time I try to sign in it gives me a json string error. I don't know what to do. I have tried going... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by How may I take yourorder, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Xbox app on pc sign-in struggles

Just trying to sign in on xbox app for pc and every time I try to sign in it gives me a json string error. I don't know what to do. I have tried going through task manger services, resetting the app,Powershell, system config, and signing out of the account completely.

:)

How may I take yourorder, Dec 3, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I forgot to mention that this folder is hidden by default. Click on preview in the top panel and then on ''hidden items''.
  3. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Follow this path and don't worry if the folder has different characters.
    C:\Users\[your profile]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker

Delete the Accounts and Cache folders, restart your PC and try again.
  4. How may I take youro Win User

I do not have appdata under my profile, maybe that's where my issue resides. If so, how would I fix a problem like that?
  5. Francia J. Win User

xbox game pass ultimate not being recognized on the xbox app

Kindly sign out both on Xbox App and on Microsoft Store App then restart your PC before signing back in.
  6. x PAYLOAD x Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

Thema:

1. Xbox app on pc sign-in struggles - Similar Threads - app sign struggles

2. Windows xbox app asks for a 4 digit pin on the sign in page............ even though i never...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows xbox app asks for a 4 digit pin on the sign in page............ even though i never...: i am very confused cuz now i cant use the account on windows cuz its asking me for information that i never game them, because it never existed in the first place. i know none of my friends or...
  3. Xbox App won't let me sign in(Black Screen)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App won't let me sign in(Black Screen): I recently updated to Windows 11. I decided to download some games to play. However, when I open up the Xbox App and try to sign in, the window goes to a black screen for maybe two to three...
  4. cant sign into the xbox app for pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign into the xbox app for pc: so every time i try to sign into the Xbox app for windows the sign in menu would appear for a brief amount of time then it sends me back into the Xbox app and when i go to the Xbox web page it...
  5. Everytime I try to login on the xbox app on windows 10, the sign in window closes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to login on the xbox app on windows 10, the sign in window closes...: I cant sign in on any service that uses an xbox or microsoft account. Example the new minecraft launcher with minecraft bedrock and java and xbox app d95fa157-f6e7-4080-97cf-959550f9871b
  6. My tabs don't open they just fail to open when trying to sign in through xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My tabs don't open they just fail to open when trying to sign in through xbox app: I am trying to play games on pc through the 1 month xbox pc game pass but when I try to download a game on the xbox app I have to sign in first so I click sign in and the tab tries to open but all...
  7. Xbox app PC; Superhot Mind Control Delete failed to sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app PC; Superhot Mind Control Delete failed to sign in: I currently have Superhot Mind Control Delete installed using the Xbox app on my Windows 10 PC. Whenever I try to play it, however, it says "To sign into Xbox, please install this framework." It...
  8. Xbox PC App Wont Sign In - Account Works Fine

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox PC App Wont Sign In - Account Works Fine: Using Xbox Game Pass for PC and the product is great, but this app is making me lose my mind. Pretty much every time i restarted my PC, the app would sign me out. The library would be empty and...
  9. xbox pc app sign in problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox pc app sign in problem: hi,i ve been having this problem for some time now.when i press sign in,nothing happens at all.i tried the xbox console companion ,reset,and all kinds of things but nothing works, can somebody...
  10. Xbox app windows 10 - unable to sign in "the system cannot find the file specified"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app windows 10 - unable to sign in "the system cannot find the file specified": So this is very frustrating, I have tried all of the fixes pasted across the internet and this forum. During the sign in all initially seems to work, even up to the 'Let's Play' screen, and then...