Xbox app on pc with game pass ultimate subscription, only shows to purchase games and not...

Discus and support Xbox app on pc with game pass ultimate subscription, only shows to purchase games and not... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As title. It worked on my main desktop last week. I have a new laptop which I am currently setting up and I decided to download a few light games on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JoeHeyward, Oct 23, 2020.

1. JoeHeyward
    JoeHeyward Guest

Xbox app on pc with game pass ultimate subscription, only shows to purchase games and not...

As title. It worked on my main desktop last week. I have a new laptop which I am currently setting up and I decided to download a few light games on this through the xbox app.

Downloaded the app, searched through games available on PC, clicked on the game page and where it normally shows "get with gamepass" and "buy now", it only shows the "buy now" so I cannot download through the app. This worked fine last week on my desktop.

I can download games through the microsoft store as it shows the game pass subscription, but this is a pain and will likely cancel my subscription unless this is resolved.

Help would be appreciated!

:)

JoeHeyward, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

xbox game pass automatic upgrade to ultimate game pass

If you buy Game Pass for PC, you're only going to get Game Pass for PC. You would only upgrade to Ultimate if you already have an Ultimate subscription on your account or you specifically purchase Ultimate.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

game pass PC

Hello rafaelc.s,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how you can switch from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox Game Pass for PC. You will need to

cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    and
    purchase Xbox Game Pass for PC
    if you want to only own Xbox Game Pass for PC. However, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate combines Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for PC. Therefore, it may be best to simply

turn off auto renew
    on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and use the subscription until it runs out. Once Xbox Game Pass Ultimate has expired, you can purchase Xbox Game Pass for PC. We hope this information helps!
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

5. Smwutches Win User

What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

Gold, Game Pass for consoles, and Game Pass for PC will all still be available as separate subscriptions. So if you do not renew the Ultimate Game Pass, you can still just purchase a gold subscription on its own. The conversion is only while you are subscribe
    to the Ultimate Game Pass.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox game pass cancels my xbox live when i buy either one

Game pass ultimate includes gold and the game pass subscription so if you have the gold and purchase the ultimate subscription it will cancel the gold subscription and put it in with the ultimate. The Gold subscription will show as being cancelled in your
    subscriptions.
Thema:

1. Xbox app on pc with game pass ultimate subscription, only shows to purchase games and not... - Similar Threads - app game pass

2. The Xbox App for PC is telling me that Game Pass isn't available in my region, but I'm in...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox App for PC is telling me that Game Pass isn't available in my region, but I'm in...: Recently the Xbox App started telling me that Game Pass isn't available in my region, despite that I have had game pass for quite a while and even have multiple games on my PC installed through...
  3. Xbox game pass app on android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass app on android: Ok has anyone had an issue logging into game pass app on android....Ive tried all the methods on the customer support site none of them worked. As soon as I put in my log in information the app...
  4. Xbox game pass mobile app not connecting to xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass mobile app not connecting to xbox: My xbox game pass mobile app is not connecting to my xbox one (which is massively frustrating as it means i am unable to remotely download games). The regular xbox app connects fine though which...
  5. Xbox Game Pass App : Unable to start installation using the app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass App : Unable to start installation using the app.: When I attempt installation from app, it says added to the queue but nothing happens on the console. Now in the library section of the GamePass app, I see "Waiting for console.." and never...
  6. Game Pass for PC (XBOX beta app) - All games have greyed out "Play" button. Though I can...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC (XBOX beta app) - All games have greyed out "Play" button. Though I can...: Part 1: Issue My daughters game pass for PC account refuses to play any of the games that are part of the game pass OR games that I have purchased and we own outright. This has been going on for...
  7. MY XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC APP WONT DOWNLOAD!!

in XBoX on Windows
    MY XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC APP WONT DOWNLOAD!!: I have version 1905 on my PC and i get all the way to the download screen and it does nothing. i have done several restarts. i made sure everything was updated in the Microsoft store. I downloaded...
  8. I can't install games onto my PC using the Xbox game pass app on my iPhone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install games onto my PC using the Xbox game pass app on my iPhone: It says it all in the title really. I've tried the method they have posted but it still does not work. I can get games to install on my Xbox using this method, but for some reason, it does not...
  9. Can't install Xbox Game Pass app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox Game Pass app on Windows 10: Hi, I can't install the app on my computer. I download the XboxInstaller.exe file, I launch it, I start the installation but the loading bar stops at 30% and doesn't move at all after that. What...
  10. Unable to Switch Account on Xbox game pass app, console companion and forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Switch Account on Xbox game pass app, console companion and forza horizon 4: Everytime I open, xbox game pass app, console companion or forza it signs me into the wrong account and if I log out and log back in the switch account button appears but when I click it, nothing...