Xbox App on PC wont show Xbox Game Pass section.

Discus and support Xbox App on PC wont show Xbox Game Pass section. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The Xbox App on PC won't show the Xbox Game Pass section, only shows Store & Social. I've paid 7.99 for the subscription and still doesn't show. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CalKRO, Oct 18, 2020.

1. CalKRO
    CalKRO Guest

The Xbox App on PC won't show the Xbox Game Pass section, only shows Store & Social. I've paid 7.99 for the subscription and still doesn't show. I've signed out and signed in & uninstalled. Nothing seems to work!

:)

CalKRO, Oct 18, 2020
  2. ImpaledGremlin Win User

What happened to Halo MCC?

As far as I know it's still available, I have looked on the game pass app and it's still shows under the pc section as well as the xbox section and is there for downloading
  3. RsinArt Win User

I am having the same issue as of today, can't get gamepass to show up only Store and Social.
  4. CalKRO Win User

100% Certain. I had it before and it worked. All of a sudden it's just stopped?
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Are you sure that you purchased Game Pass for PC and not the regular Game Pass which is for the console?
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Game pass

You mentioned PC game pass, this has different games to Xbox One game pass. If you download the Xbox Game Pass app on your mobile device, it will show both Xbox on listings and PC listings.
Thema:

1. Xbox App on PC wont show Xbox Game Pass section. - Similar Threads - App wont show

2. Still in this days again error0x8027025a games & apps wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still in this days again error0x8027025a games & apps wont launch: Hi, in august i already asked why theres weeks i never get this error 0x8027025a games and apps won't launch''Try again later'' and theres days like in this week where i constantly get this error....
  3. xbox 360 smartglass app wont find my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 smartglass app wont find my xbox: i was trying to record my xbox 360 with the smartglass app but when i go on the app it says it cant find my console and when i press try again it just comes up with the same message please help me...
  4. Xbox cannot load games or apps and wont reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot load games or apps and wont reset: My son's xbox one S started misbehaving. Not sure when it started, but it may have been after the hard drive filled up and some games were deleted. What started happening is that both the apps and...
  5. Xbox app wont sign me in because it says "We want to make sure this is you. User...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont sign me in because it says "We want to make sure this is you. User...: I had a suspicious sign in on my account. Then I reverified made a new password and can sign in everywhere except the Xbox app on my pc. I can sign into my xbox live account but when i hit lets...
  6. purchased game wont show up in owned apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased game wont show up in owned apps: I downloaded Rainbow 6 Siege a few years ago. I moved last year and didn't have good internet so i deleted the game, i recently got to decent internet connection and tried to reinstall but i cant...
  7. cant enter / wont show msfs 2020 in my insiders app on pc

in XboX Insiders
    cant enter / wont show msfs 2020 in my insiders app on pc: ive checked for updates and its not showing? submitted by /u/matthewhallreeee [link] [comments]
  8. Windows 10 Xbox App: Friends List Wont Show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App: Friends List Wont Show: See Screen Shots :(. I haven't been able to access my friend's list in over 2 weeks. [img] [img] 073ed233-a71f-4eff-8086-bff32521d4cf
  9. Youtube app on xbox 360 wont show other channels' uploads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app on xbox 360 wont show other channels' uploads: Hi, I've been having an issue with youtube on my xbox 360 for 2 days now. About a week ago I bought an xbox 360 from gamestop and youtube worked fine on it. But two days ago it started to not...
  10. Xbox One wont show games or my queue on Games & Apps. Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wont show games or my queue on Games & Apps. Please Help!: My Internet got really bad recently so I paused my installations but after it started working better I tried to restart my downloads but it wouldn't show my games or my queue all I see when I try...