Xbox app on phone - cant see my messages

Discus and support Xbox app on phone - cant see my messages in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has been the same screen I'm getting when trying to check my messages for the past 4 days. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SamirSayed, Sep 4, 2019.

1. SamirSayed
    SamirSayed Guest

This has been the same screen I'm getting when trying to check my messages for the past 4 days. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but still nothing. This issue is on my iPhone, I tried with my
    Samsung phone, same thing happens. Advice?

Xbox app on phone - cant see my messages [​IMG]

:)

SamirSayed, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Miku Sakuya Win User

Personally for me I've never found a solution annoyingly when it does it I just go off it a few days till it works
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

From my own experience i can say that the app sometimes has connection problems but in my case this always fixed itself after some time and i would be able to use it again.
  4. SamirSayed Win User

Checked updates, deleted, reinstalled - still nothing. Does it just end up fixing itself?
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

This has been the same screen I'm getting when trying to check my messages for the past 4 days. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but still nothing. This issue is on my iPhone, I tried with my
    Samsung phone, same thing happens. Advice?

[​IMG]
    This happens a lot to me check for updates
  6. HeathHelfery Win User

Messages [Xbox App]

I cant text my friends on the xbox one and i cant enter my phone number on the xbox one system or the app
Thema:

1. Xbox app on phone - cant see my messages - Similar Threads - app phone cant

2. Issue using mobile data to stream to phone companion app

in XboX Insiders
    Issue using mobile data to stream to phone companion app: I'm new to the Insider program but joined because I was interested in streaming my xbox to my Android phone and being able to access games while out and about, amazing stuff. I'm just going to run...
  3. XBox Party Chat invitation notification not working on Xbox One or Phone App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Party Chat invitation notification not working on Xbox One or Phone App: For the last couple of weeks I have not been receiving Party Chat invitations on either my Xbox One or Phone. I receive every other notification on the system for example Messages, Achievements,...
  4. Xbox Wireless Display App - Android phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Wireless Display App - Android phone: Hi When using the Wireless Display app on my Xbox my phone is unable to see the Xbox when attempting to setup screen cast. Same issue on two phones so issue seems to be with Xbox. Any ideas?...
  5. Xbox Phone App not working properly (Bug found, cutting sound out)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Phone App not working properly (Bug found, cutting sound out): Ever since the most recent update for the Xbox Mobile App the party chat is not working properly and it is killing my gaming experience. So randomly my xbox app will just cut out all sound while...
  6. Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImJustSlick [link] [comments]
  7. No way to connect phone streaming app to Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No way to connect phone streaming app to Xbox One.: For some reason there is no way to connect phone app to Xbox One. - I already stream Xbox One to Windows 10 with no problems. - Everything is 100% on Network, including Open NAT. - My phone is...
  8. Cant connect Phone app to streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Cant connect Phone app to streaming: Greeting everyone. I recently got back on after taking a break of several months. Got my xbox updated to the latest aplha preview and installed the Streaming App on my Android. I am not part of...
  9. Why cant I send msg in my xbox app? Tired with the code to my Phone and started it over

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I send msg in my xbox app? Tired with the code to my Phone and started it over: why cant I send msg? And I bought pocket version but now I cant use it? 6ab5d8e0-b682-4e6e-9f7c-1645af90298e
  10. mortal kombat x app for the cell phone to xbox one cant sync up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mortal kombat x app for the cell phone to xbox one cant sync up: hi i got everything working but the login with the X keeps saying error i have unlocked kitana and mileena klassic , but cant login into the wb acount on the xbox one ? i got my ipad...