Xbox app on phone - cant see my messages

Discus and support Xbox app on phone - cant see my messages in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has been the same screen I'm getting when trying to check my messages for the past 4 days. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SamirSayed, Sep 4, 2019.

1. SamirSayed
    SamirSayed Guest

This has been the same screen I'm getting when trying to check my messages for the past 4 days. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but still nothing. This issue is on my iPhone, I tried with my
    Samsung phone, same thing happens. Advice?

Xbox app on phone - cant see my messages [​IMG]

:)

SamirSayed, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Miku Sakuya Win User

Personally for me I've never found a solution annoyingly when it does it I just go off it a few days till it works
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

From my own experience i can say that the app sometimes has connection problems but in my case this always fixed itself after some time and i would be able to use it again.
  4. SamirSayed Win User

Checked updates, deleted, reinstalled - still nothing. Does it just end up fixing itself?
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

This has been the same screen I'm getting when trying to check my messages for the past 4 days. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but still nothing. This issue is on my iPhone, I tried with my
    Samsung phone, same thing happens. Advice?

[​IMG]
    This happens a lot to me check for updates
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Messages not working

I have noticed the Xbox app can be a bit fussy at times with messaging. If I know I've received a message, I will close the app on my phone and reopen. This usually fixes the issue and I see all the new messages.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox app on phone - cant see my messages - Similar Threads - app phone cant

2. PC Gamer - Xbox live wont work signing in on any apps on my phones or PC... Help!

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Gamer - Xbox live wont work signing in on any apps on my phones or PC... Help!: PC Gamer - Xbox live wont wo [img] rk signing in on any apps on my phones or PC... Help! 3dc5cc97-830c-47cd-b97b-68be98f2f9f8
  3. Xboc phone app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xboc phone app: Hi just wondering if anyone knows why my messages wont load on my phone app on my main profile, i have a secondary profile but messages load and send fine on that, i hsve checked if it needs...
  4. My Xbox App on mobile phone will not update my DMs ever again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox App on mobile phone will not update my DMs ever again.: So there is a major bad problem. I cannot update my DMs from Xbox App anymore. Those 2 old messages are obsolete and after I deleted them from my Xbox Console Companion app, they will not be...
  5. I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.: So it is still happening again. I still cannot join any parties on phone. Right now, that is the only way I can communicate with Xbox Parties and it's tiring for me to see this message every...
  6. Xbox phone app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox phone app: My microsoft account won't show up when I go to pick an account in the Xbox phone app but my family member's does. How can I fix this? (Mod Removed - Personal Information)...
  7. your phone app on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    your phone app on xbox: hello... i have read there is an app "your phone" for xbox. i have xbox one s (german) and cant find "your phone" or "ihr smartphone" on microsoft store... any help pls...thx...
  8. Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?: I know that the Xbox Avatar Editor is now out on Xbox One and Windows 10, but I was really really hoping it would be released on all mobile phones including iPhone. Will this ever be possible?...
  9. Why cant I send msg in my xbox app? Tired with the code to my Phone and started it over

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I send msg in my xbox app? Tired with the code to my Phone and started it over: why cant I send msg? And I bought pocket version but now I cant use it? 6ab5d8e0-b682-4e6e-9f7c-1645af90298e
  10. mortal kombat x app for the cell phone to xbox one cant sync up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mortal kombat x app for the cell phone to xbox one cant sync up: hi i got everything working but the login with the X keeps saying error i have unlocked kitana and mileena klassic , but cant login into the wb acount on the xbox one ? i got my ipad...