Xbox app on windows 10 acting up

Discus and support Xbox app on windows 10 acting up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the xbox program i am unable to go in the store, sometimes i cant play games, i cant lobby with friends, and i am unable to close the program unless... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Twats93, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Twats93
    Twats93 Guest

In the xbox program i am unable to go in the store, sometimes i cant play games, i cant lobby with friends, and i am unable to close the program unless i force close from the task manager.

I have tried updating drivers, updated windows, updated all apps in the microsoft store, even tried deleting xbox app and reinstalling.

I have no issues with using other programs (STEAM, Chrome, etc.)

PLEASE HELP. THE BOIS NEED ME

:)

Twats93, Jul 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Twats

Please try checking this first:

Press Windows button and type Services

On Services App from the list of results, press right-click and run it as administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper

Xbox Live Auth Manager

Xbox Live Game Save

Xbox Live Networking Service

Gaming Services

And do this with each of the services listed above:

Right-click over the service and select Properties.

Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic (if not, change it to automatic)

If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services

Restart your PC and try again

If that doesn't work try uninstalling gaming services via powershell command:

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" (without the "")

Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

Let me know how it goes
  3. Ra Ra RabbiT 69 Win User

Windows 10 XBOX App No Longer Streaming Console

Same information in terms of OS/Console and App versions and connecting to console to stream acts the same way, seems to lock up the app and not allow it to connect to the xbox. Has happened with the 2 previous builds for the Windows Insider Preview build.
    SOLVED. Go Back and remove windows 10 preview build and recover live build release 17040.rs_prerelease.171110-1506
  4. ​Jamie​ Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Stuck on "Loading..Please Wait.."

Make sure Windows 10 is up to date. This will ensure the Xbox app is also up to date. This is the most common cause of issues with the Xbox app and games that are installed on the computer.
  5. JorgeAlbor1 Win User

Xbox App (PC) Not Installing to External Drive

What version of Windows 10: Windows 10 Home, 21H2

I clicked the Windows 10 link you send and updated.

All Xbox Apps are up to date in the store.

Still no success.
  6. Archibald_c Win User

Microsoft Store Update Games Got Error Info 0x80070020

Thema:

1. Xbox app on windows 10 acting up - Similar Threads - app windows acting

2. Xbox app wont let me install Minecraft for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wont let me install Minecraft for Windows: I tried to install Minecraft Bedrock on my PC but whenever I do it stops at 0% and gives me the error code 0x00000001, However when I try to download anything else like Forza Horizon 4, or...
  3. Can't sign in to Xbox app for Windows

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app for Windows: Hi, Since a couple of days ago the Xbox app for Windows says that I'm signed out. When I click sign in the app reloads and nothing happens. If I go to the settings it says that I'm signed in with...
  4. Error with launch Xbox app on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with launch Xbox app on windows 10: i launch xbox app and get this picture, a 1-2 seconds and close window, on the backround app work, but if i try open window, it crashed. This appeard then i wasnt be home, i think it has been come...
  5. Windows Xbox App I cant move games to one hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox App I cant move games to one hard drive: I can install games in my C: and D:, but I cant install in E:. i have space. I can move games to D: and C:, but cant move to E:. Its show to me 0x80073d0d error. I have 123gb free and I can...
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2208.1001.13.0]

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2208.1001.13.0]: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Windows XBOX app no option to enable mods

in XboX Insiders
    Windows XBOX app no option to enable mods: I am in the XBOX insider program joined the windows gaming preview. I installed Skyrim SE to my D: drive but there is no option to enable mods. Did they remove the ability to mod games? submitted...
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2208.1001.11.0]

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2208.1001.11.0]: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. New windows install, Xbox App can't find games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New windows install, Xbox App can't find games: I just reinstalled windows, but i cant play my games that i have installed onto my other drives. 6b420cdb-c9eb-475d-b07b-c36b800497bb
  10. Xbox app on windows 10 crashing on start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app on windows 10 crashing on start up: Recently I've had the problem of my Xbox app crashing upon start up, I don't frequently use the app so i cannot track down once the app stopped launching. Xbox game bar still works just fine and...