Xbox app on windows 10

Discus and support Xbox app on windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am wondering if xbox live is free on the Windows 10 Xbox app because when you start it you are greeted with a pre-generated name and then a button at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SamLappin, Mar 14, 2019.

1. SamLappin
    SamLappin Guest

Xbox app on windows 10

I am wondering if xbox live is free on the Windows 10 Xbox app because when you start it you are greeted with a pre-generated name and then a button at the bottom that says "Let's play!" So my question is do you get Xbox live free on windows 10 and on
    some apps it says sign into Xbox live for free!

:)

SamLappin, Mar 14, 2019
  2. StephenQuinn82 Win User

Changing gamer tag

You can't change a gamertag into a previously owned one but you could sign in to the Windows 10 Xbox app with the old one though.

This link will give you you all the info you need to sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10.

support.xbox.com/.../signin-xbox-app-on-windows-10
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

My Xbox app won't open.

5. XBF Leslie D Win User

cannot login to xbox app on pc, gives error code 0x80070520

6. RodneySon Win User

How to Mass Remove Friends?

I am using a PC. Xbox App running on Windows 10.

How do i mass delete all friends using Windows 10 Xbox App??
Thema:

Xbox app on windows 10

1. Xbox app on windows 10 - Similar Threads - app windows

2. Xbox Windows 10 PC App Headset Microphone Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Windows 10 PC App Headset Microphone Not Working: I have recently begun to have this problem where my microphone stops working in the windows 10 pc app when I am in a party with friends. It has worked fine until about a week ago that I first had...
  3. Xbox app on windows, mic not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on windows, mic not working: hey everyone/anyone, im using a turtle beach recon headset with a 3.5 mm mic, works on my xbox and works for everything aside from the xbox app, i can hear my friends in parties but they are...
  4. Xbox app on Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on Windows: I am so tired of Microsoft and its self conscious app. I get asking a user how the experience was but asking and wanting a rating each and every single time I use the app. That is just ANNOYING!...
  5. App not coming up on my windows app list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App not coming up on my windows app list: So I was using a Windows 10, in which installed Halo 5 Forge. I later had to refresh my PC. After i did this i thought Microsoft store would find out the Halo 5 Forge installed, but it doesn't....
  6. Xbox App on Windows 10 not allowing me to send or receive messages

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on Windows 10 not allowing me to send or receive messages: I've stared having this issue over a week now. Everything else on the app is working fine.....I'm seeing my friends list updating as well as Activity Feeds, but when I go to my messages it states...
  7. Xbox App spying on Steam/GoG/Blizzard activity on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App spying on Steam/GoG/Blizzard activity on Windows 10: Hello, I opened my Xbox app on Windows 10 today and I can see under "recent" games that I was playing on other game platforms. My privacy settings are set, yet there is no "please do not spy on...
  8. Party chat through Xbox App on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Party chat through Xbox App on windows 10: I have tried all the fixes listed on the support page and i still am having issues with party chat. As of today i began having issues with the sound in general. No sound will come from my xbox in...
  9. Windows 10 Xbox App problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 Xbox App problem: For a few day now I've been having problems with the Xbox App for Windows 10... When I turn my pc on, I get the indication that the internet isn't working properly, even though the internet is...
  10. I cant switch the account of the Windows 10 Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant switch the account of the Windows 10 Xbox app: I recently bought the xbox game pass at microsoft store, i had to create a new microsoft account to buy it because my old one was registered as a child account, that means that i can't buy...