Xbox app on windows 10

Discus and support Xbox app on windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am wondering if xbox live is free on the Windows 10 Xbox app because when you start it you are greeted with a pre-generated name and then a button at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SamLappin, Mar 14, 2019.

1. SamLappin
    SamLappin Guest

Xbox app on windows 10

I am wondering if xbox live is free on the Windows 10 Xbox app because when you start it you are greeted with a pre-generated name and then a button at the bottom that says "Let's play!" So my question is do you get Xbox live free on windows 10 and on
    some apps it says sign into Xbox live for free!

:)

SamLappin, Mar 14, 2019
  2. StephenQuinn82 Win User

Changing gamer tag

You can't change a gamertag into a previously owned one but you could sign in to the Windows 10 Xbox app with the old one though.

This link will give you you all the info you need to sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10.

support.xbox.com/.../signin-xbox-app-on-windows-10
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

My Xbox app won't open.

5. MajorNearMiss Win User

XBox Club: The screenshot images are to dark to see any detail

Hi @Alucario

I had a look at the Xbox App on Windows 10 and the image is fine as expected.

I don't have Xbox App for Android as I don't have an Android phone, I still have a Windows 10 Phone. But when I look at the images on the Xbox App for Windows 10 Phone the images are darker.... and smaller.

So it appears that

1. The Xbox web portal on Windows 10 displays images darker with some kind of 'gradient black' overlay.
    2. The Xbox App on Windows 10 Phones displays the images darker and smaller.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

cannot login to xbox app on pc, gives error code 0x80070520

Thema:

Xbox app on windows 10

1. Xbox app on windows 10 - Similar Threads - app windows

2. Xbox App in Windows 10 und das Spiel Pinball FX2 [Translation - Xbox App in Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App in Windows 10 und das Spiel Pinball FX2 [Translation - Xbox App in Windows 10...: Ich habe ein Laptop mit Windows 10 einer vor Installierten App Xbox. Also keine separate Konsole oder dergleichen. Auf meinem Laptop ist das Spiel Pinball FX2 seid längerem installiert. Seid 10...
  3. How to block some items from showing in Windows 10 Xbox App feed

in XBoX on Windows
    How to block some items from showing in Windows 10 Xbox App feed: I just want to see things about my friends when I open the Xbox app. I don't want to see all these "news" about other games I don't even have/play. All these always have "[owner]" in their name....
  4. The Xbox app for Windows 10 is not letting me access my conversations

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox app for Windows 10 is not letting me access my conversations: Every time I log into the Xbox app, I go to messages and I get this message: "Try again-we had trouble getting to your conversations." I have reset the app twice, and it still did not work. It...
  5. No aparecen los mensajes de xbox live en app de windows [Xbox Live messages are not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No aparecen los mensajes de xbox live en app de windows [Xbox Live messages are not...: Hola a tod@s, ya hace mucho tiempo que no me aparecen los mensajes en la app de windows 10 de xbox, siempre me sale el mensaje "No se han podido recuperar tus mensajes, intentalo mas tarde" Ya...
  6. xbox app Windows 10 für Forza Horizon 4: Club beitreten nicht möglich, da angeblich noch in...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app Windows 10 für Forza Horizon 4: Club beitreten nicht möglich, da angeblich noch in...: Hallo, wie im Betreff schon zu lesen, kann ich keiner Clubeinladung mehr folgen, es erscheint in etwa die Meldung "Sie sind bereits in einem Club. Verlassen Sie diesen vorher". Gehe ich dann auf...
  7. XBOX APP Windows 10 - Problema con caricamento/invio messaggi [Translate] XBOX APP Windows...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX APP Windows 10 - Problema con caricamento/invio messaggi [Translate] XBOX APP Windows...: Buonasera, utilizzo la XBOX APP da Windows 10 e avrei un problema con il sistema di messaggistica della APP. In pratica, il caricamento del messaggi (ho giusto qualche conversazione) dalla APP è...
  8. XBOX accessories app on windows 10 bricked my controller

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX accessories app on windows 10 bricked my controller: Hi, I recently installed the XBOX accessories app on windows 10 1809. After connecting my xbox one controller via USB, the device appeared in the app. After starting a firmware update, the...
  9. How do i change language in ARK windows app

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i change language in ARK windows app: Hi I have ARK on XboxOne in Russian, I downloaded ARK to PC (Xbox play anywhere) and the game installed in English. How to change the game on PC to English? Thanks Julia ***Moved from:...
  10. Xbox app on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on windows 10: I have been using xbox app for a long time and i see one problem MESSAGE CENTER DOES NOT WORK. WHY? a97ce183-ca56-463c-973d-379814863445