Xbox app on Windows , cant get online in most of the games

Discus and support Xbox app on Windows , cant get online in most of the games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem connecting online in "Back for Blood" i tried somethings to see if it works but nothing seems to change,Please help me if anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kriton Artikis, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Xbox app on Windows , cant get online in most of the games

I have a problem connecting online in "Back for Blood" i tried somethings to see if it works but nothing seems to change,Please help me if anyone solved it out what to do, i am experiencing the same problem with other games too.

:)

Kriton Artikis, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, packet loss can mean something wrong on your network, whether on wi-fi, cable or moem router, if you have even packet loss in all games the ideal would be to request a review of your network with your ISP (Internet Solution Provider)

About the NAT they should be able to help you as well, and in the link below you can consult the correct ports that should be open for each game.

https://portforward.com/
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, it's weird to have only lost packages with the Xbox App, but something may not be correct on your network, I don't think it's setup, it may be something on the physical side like a badly crimped cable etc.
  4. Kriton Artikis Win User

The problem is i have packet loss with only the games that i open from xbox app , when i open anything else from different platform it gets online with no problems maybe a bit lag sometimes but it works. Can i do something else maybe a setting to change or anything?
  5. Kriton Artikis Win User

Hello George thanks for the fast reply , so i play on PC i will post some screenshots of the problem.I have checked my NAT type and is strict and also my latency is 230ms and i have a lot of packet loss 29% in different platforms that is not happening. I tried to open some ports in my Windows Defender Firewall because i read an article about this ( some of them were 88 udp , 3074 udp and tcp and some others, here is the article too:

https://support.xbox.com/el-GR/help/hardware-network/connect-network/network-ports-used-xbox-live ) unfortunately it didnt work.

Here are some screenshots from the 2 games i tried to play online:

Here is the title of first game "Back 4 Blood":

[​IMG]

Here is the title of second game "Overcooked! 2"when i try to create a session and invite friends to play with:

[​IMG]

Thanks for your time and if i can do something to change this let me know, good afternoon.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kriton, you are playing on PC or Xbox, when trying to play pops up some error message when connecting online, have tried to check the NAT of the device it usually influence the online gameplay, have tried some procedure, if you can give some more details.
Thema:

1. Xbox app on Windows , cant get online in most of the games - Similar Threads - app Windows cant

2. Windows Xbox App I cant move games to one hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox App I cant move games to one hard drive: I can install games in my C: and D:, but I cant install in E:. i have space. I can move games to D: and C:, but cant move to E:. Its show to me 0x80073d0d error. I have 123gb free and I can...
  3. WINDOWS XBOX APP - Cant install Sea of Thieves - ERROR CODE 0x800706ba

in XBoX on Consoles
    WINDOWS XBOX APP - Cant install Sea of Thieves - ERROR CODE 0x800706ba: When trying to install Sea of Thieves through the Xbox app on windows it just says ERROR 0%. This is the only game I have encountered this issue with and this has been ongoing for several months....
  4. Cant download or launch games on the windows 10 xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download or launch games on the windows 10 xbox app: I cant launch any games or install within the xbox app I have tried deleting xbox and redownloading it. I do have an active gamepass subscription so thats working fine I just dont know what to do...
  5. cant download games on xbox app on windows 11 can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download games on xbox app on windows 11 can anyone help?: so since ive updated to windows 11 for some reason I cant download games and I have more than enough storage, I select the storage from settings only to come back to see this. can anyone help?...
  6. BUGREPORT Xbox app on windows cant install games on partition which is not 4k cluster size!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUGREPORT Xbox app on windows cant install games on partition which is not 4k cluster size!: Split from this thread. I have the same problem and I'm so close to canceling the Xbox game pass since I cant use it to play anything on my pc. This is a ridiculous constraint....
  7. BUGREPORT Xbox app on windows cant install games on partition which is not 4k cluster size!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUGREPORT Xbox app on windows cant install games on partition which is not 4k cluster size!: Hello, I dont understand this, xbox app is like only app i ever seen that is "checking" for cluster size of partition and accepts only partitions that are 4k...like whyyy I have insider and xbox...
  8. Cant install games from xbox app on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install games from xbox app on windows 10: Hello, I cant install any games from xbox app it tells me an error code and the download not starting. I did everything that i found in google searches and i'm now furious. error code: 0x80070005...
  9. Cant Log-In my Microsoft Account on Xbox App (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Log-In my Microsoft Account on Xbox App (Windows 10): I cant login and neither am i able to download any game over USK 6 I bought the Game Pass and wanted to download Hitman 3 but when clicking Download nothing happend. So I went through other games...
  10. Xbox app on windows 11 cant download or play games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on windows 11 cant download or play games: After Halo infinite campaign came out I wanted to play the campaign on the Xbox app. I tried downloading but every time I tried to play the game it would give me this error message. I thought that...